Excessive Force, Excessive Deceit: The Final Nail in the 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' rhetoric

I'll give you a response. You won't be able to grasp it...but here it is.

The idea for people chanting "hands up, don't shoot" in Ferguson and elsewhere came from a bit of misinformation regarding how Michael Brown was dispatched by a frightened authority figure.

It turns out that there is no evidence that Brown had is hands up in the air as he was shot 6 times and killed.

To a simpleton like you, this fact is exoneration for Officer Wilson and represents some kind of weird victory of conscience...

Ya dumb fuck.

Exoneration for Wilson came from the grand jury, the local prosecutor and the DoJ and while it is good to see you can accept there are peeps who will LIE to serve their hateful agenda, it is clear you still cling to the thoroughly trashed idea that justice wasn't served because we didn't toast a cop. FUCK YOU.

It's a movie, but it could be your son with what you advocate.

Thanks.

You might need help.

Not at all, but you do.

You think the world is a place where everyone can just sit and talk it out but it isn't.

Brown died because he was a thug who thought he could bully his way out of everything.

He's dead and the world is a better place.

Weak minded nutters respond to emotional appeals. You used a still photo from a fucking movie to try and evoke emotion....because your argument is weak.

So weak.

LOL, I beat you over the head with your own stupidity.

You are ever the idiot.

You did, huh? You are awesome!

'No, I am not awesome...you are an idiot it's no big deal nor very hard.

It's a movie, but it could be your son with what you advocate.

Thanks.

You might need help.

Not at all, but you do.

You think the world is a place where everyone can just sit and talk it out but it isn't.

Brown died because he was a thug who thought he could bully his way out of everything.

Weak minded nutters respond to emotional appeals. You used a still photo from a fucking movie to try and evoke emotion....because your argument is weak.

So weak.

You are ever the idiot.

Brown made a decision to attack a cop. When it failed he made a second decision to re-attack the same cop. He paid for his stupidity by dying while in the performance of a felony. If he had reached the cop he would have either beaten him till he could not stand or killed him. I suggest he would have killed him since he started out going for his firearm. He got what he deserved and no amount of talk would have changed his choices.

You might need help.

Not at all, but you do.

So weak.

You are ever the idiot.

We need more movie stills so we can see what would happen to my son. Come on...post em.

Not at all, but you do.

So weak.

You are ever the idiot.

We need more movie stills so we can see what would happen to my son. Come on...post em.

You never answered my question, are you a disaffected black man?

You might need help.

Not at all, but you do.

So weak.

You are ever the idiot.

Brown made a decision to attack a cop. When it failed he made a second decision to re-attack the same cop. He paid for his stupidity by dying while in the performance of a felony. If he had reached the cop he would have either beaten him till he could not stand or killed him. I suggest he would have killed him since he started out going for his firearm. He got what he deserved and no amount of talk would have changed his choices.

All conjecture. I don't believe that Brown tried to grab the gun. You believe he did. I think it's too convenient. Nobody but Brown and Wilson know for sure. Browns dead. Questions go unanswered.

Not at all, but you do.

So weak.

You are ever the idiot.

You aren't much of a father LL, but then you aren't much of a man either.

So weak.

You are ever the idiot.

You are destroying me here! Mercy!

Not at all, but you do.

So weak.

You are ever the idiot.

All conjecture. I don't believe that Brown tried to grab the gun. You believe he did. I think it's too convenient. Nobody but Brown and Wilson know for sure. Browns dead. Questions go unanswered.
Instead of going after the cops, who are simply doing their job, why don't you go after blacks, who are responsible for the majority of black deaths?

So weak.

You are ever the idiot.

Instead of going after the cops, who are simply doing their job, why don't you go after blacks, who are responsible for the majority of black deaths?
And if brown hadn't resisted arrest, he'd still be alive.

So just so the rest of law enforcement and society knows, which of our laws will you be choosing to ignore tonight??

I don't understand the mentality that goes with :

racistedit1-thumb-565x423.jpg

really, no mother should have to fear for her sons life every time he robs a store ..............

What else is on that list, rape??

Child molestation??

Arson??

Which of these crimes are tolerable / all right in your Utopia??

You folks seriously need a check up from the neck up ...............................

You are ever the idiot.

You are ever the idiot.

Again, it's no big deal LL, you just are not a very bright man.

You got a pictures for that sentiment?

So just so the rest of law enforcement and society knows, which of our laws will you be choosing to ignore tonight??

really, no mother should have to fear for her sons life every time he robs a store ..............

Child molestation??

Arson??

You folks seriously need a check up from the neck up ...............................

What is the penalty for robbing a store?

No there are several hundred posts from you that bare it out.

Look you can't wear me down, you can't shame me into quitting.

You were/are stupid and I have no trouble pointing it out over and over and over.

I can go on busting you up all day twit.

Child molestation??

Arson??

Umm, it's arrest and a jail sentence unless you attack the officer and then the judge and jury just may be understandably bypassed and you get your ass shot.

So? You began a post with the word so?

Go ahead and research what that means. Ya dumb shit.

PS.....my son is a cop. I'd expect him to defend himself should anyone attack him. And if the person who should attack him is unarmed, I'd expect him to deal with the matter without shooting the person a half dozen times.

Dickhead.
I sure hope your son got his mothers brains. Otherwise...well lets not go there but I'm guessing you didn't bring survival skills to the family unit.

Child molestation??

Arson??

Umm, it's arrest and a jail sentence unless you attack the officer and then the judge and jury just may be understandably bypassed and you get your ass shot.

THe finality of a judgment by Judge Smith and Wesson is pretty final.

Child molestation??

Arson??

Brown was very considerate, since he got himself shot and saved the taxpayers a lot of money. Wish more thugs would do that. Think of the money we could save.

No there are several hundred posts from you that bare it out.

Look you can't wear me down, you can't shame me into quitting.

You were/are stupid and I have no trouble pointing it out over and over and over.

I can go on busting you up all day twit.

Why isn't your name Roo any longer? What's up with that?

Forum List

Back