Excessive Force, Excessive Deceit: The Final Nail in the 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' rhetoric

I'll give you a response. You won't be able to grasp it...but here it is.

The idea for people chanting "hands up, don't shoot" in Ferguson and elsewhere came from a bit of misinformation regarding how Michael Brown was dispatched by a frightened authority figure.

It turns out that there is no evidence that Brown had is hands up in the air as he was shot 6 times and killed.

To a simpleton like you, this fact is exoneration for Officer Wilson and represents some kind of weird victory of conscience.

The passion and purpose behind the protests are not lessened in any way by the recognition that Brown did not have his hands up. Not even a little. The image of a black man with his arms raised as a law enforcement officer points a gun at him serves the purpose just fine. It brings the issue of unarmed black men being killed by police officers to the masses in a neat little bumper sticker phrase.

You can expect to see it again the next time this shit happens. It's now part of the lexicon. And it carries meaning.

Ya dumb fuck.

Really all it does is highlight the stupidity and desire of the left to poison the truth for political gain.

The idea for people chanting "hands up, don't shoot" in Ferguson and elsewhere came from a bit of misinformation regarding how Michael Brown was dispatched by a frightened authority figure.

It turns out that there is no evidence that Brown had is hands up in the air as he was shot 6 times and killed.

To a simpleton like you, this fact is exoneration for Officer Wilson and represents some kind of weird victory of conscience.

The passion and purpose behind the protests are not lessened in any way by the recognition that Brown did not have his hands up. Not even a little. The image of a black man with his arms raised as a law enforcement officer points a gun at him serves the purpose just fine. It brings the issue of unarmed black men being killed by police officers to the masses in a neat little bumper sticker phrase.

You can expect to see it again the next time this shit happens. It's now part of the lexicon. And it carries meaning.

Ya dumb fuck.
So according to you it is to be applauded when violent black men attack cops, right?

So? You began a post with the word so?

Go ahead and research what that means. Ya dumb shit.

PS.....my son is a cop. I'd expect him to defend himself should anyone attack him. And if the person who should attack him is unarmed, I'd expect him to deal with the matter without shooting the person a half dozen times.

Dickhead.

Sure dickhead.

A 300lb thug attacks him in his car and tries to take his weapon and your are standing there begging him to moderate his response when the same thug comes back at him.

Your way gets your son killed.

God you are an ass.

You seem to know a lot about what happened.....with certainty.

Good for you.

I see an unarmed dead person shot 6 times by a cop who could have done many things differently. It's enough to create tension. That a what happened.

If the DoJ is a racist organization not to be trusted, why would they exonerate the officer, and why would those of you who say their report isn't trustworthy trust their exoneration of the officer?

This was a case where an incident got a lot of rhetoric behind it, people turned it into political capital, and it never happened as they claimed. It's not the first nor the last time such a thing will happen. Yes, those who blindly accepted it as truth deserve scorn for doing so. That doesn't mean that the Ferguson government and police department don't also deserve scorn for the reportedly systemic racism.

What the Michael Brown case highlights is how divisive race can still be, whether because of actual racism or because of profiteers and the kind of slimy people who prefer to stir the pot wherever possible for their own gains.

Well except the DOJ report lies about what the Ferguson department did. They claim that a predominately black town would not have a predominately arrested black record or car stops and they lie about that as well.

Ya dumb fuck.
So according to you it is to be applauded when violent black men attack cops, right?

PS.....my son is a cop. I'd expect him to defend himself should anyone attack him. And if the person who should attack him is unarmed, I'd expect him to deal with the matter without shooting the person a half dozen times.

Dickhead.

Sure dickhead.

A 300lb thug attacks him in his car and tries to take his weapon and your are standing there begging him to moderate his response when the same thug comes back at him.

God you are an ass.

Good for you.

I see an unarmed dead person shot 6 times by a cop who could have done many things differently. It's enough to create tension. That a what happened.

maniac-cop-2.jpg

Thats what happens in your way, but at least he didn't rush to judgment and kill a giant thug.

Well except the DOJ report lies about what the Ferguson department did. They claim that a predominately black town would not have a predominately arrested black record or car stops and they lie about that as well.
:blsmile::afro:s should have gotten out and voted in the last 20 local elections.

If the DoJ is a racist organization not to be trusted, why would they exonerate the officer, and why would those of you who say their report isn't trustworthy trust their exoneration of the officer?

This was a case where an incident got a lot of rhetoric behind it, people turned it into political capital, and it never happened as they claimed. It's not the first nor the last time such a thing will happen. Yes, those who blindly accepted it as truth deserve scorn for doing so. That doesn't mean that the Ferguson government and police department don't also deserve scorn for the reportedly systemic racism.

What the Michael Brown case highlights is how divisive race can still be, whether because of actual racism or because of profiteers and the kind of slimy people who prefer to stir the pot wherever possible for their own gains.

It will get more african Americans killed because they now think they have political capital to act like assholes. What a surprise it'll be when they absorb more rounds from the police since their bullshit holds no water with them.

Ya dumb fuck.

Dickhead.

Sure dickhead.

God you are an ass.

Good for you.

View attachment 38228

Thats what happens in your way, but at least he didn't rush to judgment and kill a giant thug.
Half the libs will be masturbating over that picture.

Dickhead.

Sure dickhead.

God you are an ass.

Good for you.

View attachment 38228

Half the libs will be masturbating over that picture.
Nah. They must remain faithful to their icons. Obama, Mao, Marx and especially Alinsky

Ya dumb fuck.

Dickhead.

Sure dickhead.

God you are an ass.

Good for you.

View attachment 38228

Please tell me what the story is behind that photo. Thanks.

Dickhead.

Sure dickhead.

God you are an ass.

Good for you.

View attachment 38228

It's a movie, but it could be your son with what you advocate.

Thanks.

Dickhead.

Sure dickhead.

God you are an ass.

Good for you.

View attachment 38228

Thanks.

You might need help.

Sure dickhead.

God you are an ass.

Good for you.

View attachment 38228

Thanks.

You might need help.

Not at all, but you do.

You think the world is a place where everyone can just sit and talk it out but it isn't.

Brown died because he was a thug who thought he could bully his way out of everything.

He's dead and the world is a better place.

Good for you.

View attachment 38228

Thanks.

You might need help.

Not at all, but you do.

You think the world is a place where everyone can just sit and talk it out but it isn't.

Brown died because he was a thug who thought he could bully his way out of everything.

Weak minded nutters respond to emotional appeals. You used a still photo from a fucking movie to try and evoke emotion....because your argument is weak.

So weak.

View attachment 38228

Thanks.

You might need help.

Not at all, but you do.

Weak minded nutters respond to emotional appeals. You used a still photo from a fucking movie to try and evoke emotion....because your argument is weak.

So weak.

LOL, I beat you over the head with your own stupidity.

You are ever the idiot.

Thanks.

You might need help.

Not at all, but you do.

So weak.

LOL, I beat you over the head with your own stupidity.

You are ever the idiot.

You did, huh? You are awesome!

Forum List

Back