Evolution is most likely; homosexuality is natural

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

Yeah. Except I read it. It doesn't prove the existence of fate.

As I said, fate and existence can't be proved by any scientific model.

Einstein concluded that nothing can go faster than a photon in a vacuum for at that point TIME would no longer exist. If his theory holds true, then TIME (past, present and future) no longer exists but simply a state of timelessness. Such points are thought to exist where gravity is so great (somewhere in black holes) that time itself is warped to the point of a singularity.

It follows that if such places actually exist, then our own perceived reality may indeed be in a dimension of timelessness from which each consciousness assumes time and the world/cosmos proceeds on a uncertain course through history.

But if this timeless dimension is the real place in which our consciousness resides, then a 'predetermined fate' has always been the past, present and future NOW.

But the truth is that this theory can only be speculated and there is no proof of this hypothesis.

http://www.earthportals.com/hologram.html

The search for truth is more precious than its possession

--A. Einstein (03/14/1879-1955)

Originally posted by ajwps

Einstein concluded that nothing can go faster than a photon in a vacuum for at that point TIME would no longer exist. If his theory holds true, then TIME (past, present and future) no longer exists but simply a state of timelessness. Such points are thought to exist where gravity is so great (somewhere in black holes) that time itself is warped to the point of a singularity.

It follows that if such places actually exist, then our own perceived reality may indeed be in a dimension of timelessness from which each consciousness assumes time and the world/cosmos proceeds on a uncertain course through history.

But if this timeless dimension is the real place in which our consciousness resides, then a 'predetermined fate' has always been the past, present and future NOW.

But the truth is that this theory can only be speculated and there is no proof of this hypothesis.

http://www.earthportals.com/hologram.html

As a side note to an interesting discussion. I'm thinking a better Einstein quote (as I think Einstein did believe it what you are saying), is:

"God does not play dice."

No shit. Really? Why did you pretend your link proved something it didn't? Are you a liar?

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
As a side note to an interesting discussion. I'm thinking a better Einstein quote (as I think Einstein did believe it what you are saying), is:

So now you're a wacked out prophetic christian since you see that this doggerel can be used against America?

So now you're a wacked out prophetic christian since you see that this doggerel can be used against America?

No, I don't believe in fate to say the least.

However, Einstein did indeed hypothesize that the universe had a pre-determined causality.

No, I don't believe in fate to say the least.

However, Einstein did indeed hypothesize that the universe had a pre-determined causality.

What's the difference between fate and predetermined causality? Or is this just more of your verbal stew, soup chef?

"No I don't, yes I do."

What's the difference between fate and predetermined causality? Or is this just more of your verbal stew, soup chef?

"No I don't, yes I do."

Hey if I have to slow things down for you so be it. :D

PRE-DE-TER-MIN-ED - already determined
CAUS-AL-IT-Y - relationship between cause and effect

There truly is not a difference, but that's what Einstein called it in his early Chaos theories.

Hey if I have to slow things down for you so be it. :D

PRE-DE-TER-MIN-ED - already determined
CAUS-AL-IT-Y - relationship between cause and effect

There truly is not a difference, but that's what Einstein called it in his early Chaos theories.

Ok. So you slow it down to illustrate the difference. Then you say there is no difference. WHich one is it, waffling lib?

Ok. So you slow it down to illustrate the difference. Then you say there is no difference. WHich one is it, waffling lib?

I didn't slow it down to illustrate the difference, I slowed it down so you could understand. :p:

Like i said, I don't believe in fate to say the least. Just because Einstein hypothesizes it's true, doesn't mean that it is. Even Einstein himself states that he could never prove fate scientifically.

I didn't slow it down to illustrate the difference, I slowed it down so you could understand. :p:

But if you slowed it down so I could understand, then you DID slow it down to illustrate the difference. But let's not quibble over how wrong you are.
Like i said, I don't believe in fate to say the least.

Thanks for backing off. Guess I won.

But if you slowed it down so I could understand, then you DID slow it down to illustrate the difference. But let's not quibble over how wrong you are.

Thanks for backing off. Guess I won.

That's okay RW! I'm more than happy to expand your vocabulary beyond the words "lib" and "waffle".

tmyk_logo.gif

Because knowledge is power! :D

That's okay RW! I'm more than happy to expand your vocabulary beyond the words "lib" and "waffle".

tmyk_logo.gif

Because knowledge is power! :D

How would you know?

Anyway, first you use two words together "predetermined causality", then you make a show of illustrating their differences. For what reason? Fate is predetermined OUTCOME, not causality. You make no sense, actually, yet somehow you feel your condescension is warranted. You're an interesting waffling lib!:D

How would you know?

Anyway, first you use two words together "predetermined causality", then you make a show of illustrating their differences. For what reason? Fate is predetermined OUTCOME, not causality. You make no sense, actually, yet somehow you feel your condescension is warranted. You're an interesting waffling lib!:D

I truly don't see what your bone of contention is. Predetermined causalitity is just what Einstein labelled to what is commonly referred to as "fate" in his theories. A predetermined outcome is the same as a predetermined causality because is the relationship between cause and effect has already been established. According to Einstein's theory the infinitely further we go back into time the close one finds themselves to an ultimate decision, a singularity if you will (which he hypothesized as God), that began the entire process, lining up the series of causes and effects throughout time. Hence, his scientific theory for what is commonly called fate and the root of his famous assertion that, "God does not play dice".

I don't see where you think a differences lies between the two?

I still don't agree with his hypothesis because I think his premise is unfounded. Anyone can say the universe is fataly inclined if one looks in the past tense. In the present, or what he refered to as the event horizon itself, the concept of fate is meaningless as any decision that can be made in the present is not affected by future events in an anthropocentric sense.

Now time for some real Waffles!

I truly don't see what your bone of contention is. Predetermined causalitity is just what Einstein labelled to what is commonly referred to as "fate" in his theories. A predetermined outcome is the same as a predetermined causality because is the relationship between cause and effect has already been established. According to Einstein's theory the infinitely further we go back into time the close one finds themselves to an ultimate decision, a singularity if you will (which he hypothesized as God), that began the entire process, lining up the series of causes and effects throughout time. Hence, his scientific theory for what is commonly called fate and the root of his famous assertion that, "God does not play dice".

I don't see where you think a differences lies between the two?

I still don't agree with his hypothesis because I think his premise is unfounded. Anyone can say the universe is fataly inclined if one looks in the past tense. In the present, or what he refered to as the event horizon itself, the concept of fate is meaningless as any decision that can be made in the present is not affected by future events in an anthropocentric sense.

Now time for some real Waffles!

Please don't discuss my bone. No, an outcome is an outcome. Causality is causality. I don't care about einstein. They're two different words with different meanings. Causality is not outcome, regardless of your idiocy. Causality is what causes something, outcome is what happens. Period. Dismissed. Have a nice day.

To which Neils Boehr replied, "Neither does G-d gamble."

No shit. Really? Why did you pretend your link proved something it didn't? Are you a liar?

That link was meant for you and your thumpers. You were taken in and you aren't even aware you've been had.

Think about it.... your a dolt.....

Isaac you are wasting your time with a person who has no ability to understand anything more than his navel.

This avengr guy belongs somewhere in the flat earth society.

Please don't discuss my bone. No, an outcome is an outcome. Causality is causality. I don't care about einstein. They're two different words with different meanings. Causality is not outcome, regardless of your idiocy. Causality is what causes something, outcome is what happens. Period. Dismissed. Have a nice day.

Haha my dear RWA you are truly mixing up the meaning of cause and causality. Cause is the producer of an effect. Causality is the relationship between cause and effect. IF predetermined causality exists, the effect is assured.

Plus! I find it very odd your dismissing me when I don't believe in fate myself? I believe you're dismissing yourself, old boy.

Isaac you are wasting your time with a person who has no ability to understand anything more than his navel.

This avengr guy belongs somewhere in the flat earth society.

Mein that's okay! RWA makes things more lively around here and he does have good points from time to time. He's like an old guy who yells at pigeons in the park. Stange, but certainly entertaining!

I've just arrived and am curios about all this cause/causality mud slinging. What were you folks talking about?

Forum List

Back