Evolution is most likely; homosexuality is natural

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Evolution is most likely; homosexuality is natural.

To provide a counterpoint to all the religious zealotry, i provide the previous statements.

Neoconservatisim is justifiable without god. It's free markets and individual rights have proven themselves as simply being the best way to build a stable growth oriented society. And it can do all this in multicultural, mutiethnic environment, as the U.S. proves.

Just because our nation does not figure prominently in the fable of the endtimes, doesn't mean that our best way out is to lose our heads in a holy war.

There is no fate.

• Banned
It's just a general "shut down your agenda" post. This means you, zealot.:D

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
It's just a general "shut down your agenda" post. This means you, zealot.:D

I am not the only one with my perspective, and I didn't create the section.

Add the fact that I have not been banned, and you have yourself a baseless case proclaiming I have an agenda. :p:

• Banned
Originally posted by NewGuy
I am not the only one with my perspective, and I didn't create the section.

Add the fact that I have not been banned, and you have yourself a baseless case proclaiming I have an agenda. :p:

We don't ban people for having agendas here, we discuss them.

Can you discuss yours?

Let's end it right now. Tell us: BETWEEN BUSH AND KERRY, who would you prefer?

:rolleyes: Goodness gracious, let it go already, evolution has been discussed and homosexuality has been discussed, agree to disagree and move on.

Quote from RWA
Tell us: BETWEEN BUSH AND KERRY, who would you prefer?

Move on to a different subject will ya?

PS: I think RWA likes NewGuy

Evolution is most likely; homosexuality is natural.

To provide a counterpoint to all the religious zealotry, i provide the previous statements.

Neoconservatisim is justifiable without god. It's free markets and individual rights have proven themselves as simply being the best way to build a stable growth oriented society. And it can do all this in multicultural, mutiethnic environment, as the U.S. proves.

Just because our nation does not figure prominently in the fable of the endtimes, doesn't mean that our best way out is to lose our heads in a holy war.

There is no fate.

Homosexuality and Evolution, like the Holocaust, do/did not exist.

• Banned
Originally posted by Unknown

Move on to a different subject will ya?

No. The agenda of newguy is a serious question for us all to ponder. who is this new guy who tells us what to think about religion, and won't tell us anything about his more mundane opinions or his more immediate political thoughts.

For instance, Does michael petrouka want to pull our of iraq? Raise taxes? Lower taxes?

This guy is up to something. I think he wants to crush the American Will with biblical prophecy. Or else he's doing an experiment to see how easily conservatives can be "whipped into a religious fervor".

• Banned
Originally posted by nycflasher
Homosexuality and Evolution, like the Holocaust, do/did not exist.

But you're gay and you exist? What gives?

No. The agenda of newguy is a serious question for us all to ponder. who is this new guy who tells us what to think about religion, and won't tell us anything about his more mundane opinions or his more immediate political thoughts.

For instance, Does michael petrouka want to pull our of iraq? Raise taxes? Lower taxes?

This guy is up to something. I think he wants to crush the American Will with biblical prophecy. Or else he's doing an experiment to see how easily conservatives can be "whipped into a religious fervor".

Maybe I just want to mysteriously drum up support for peanut butter and jelly over tunafish.

Maybe I just want to mysteriously drum up support for peanut butter and jelly over tunafish.

Thanks for finally being honest!:D

The two parties are consequential however, unlike sandwich types. They have different attitudes about the role of the U.S. in the world. According to bible prophecy it does look like the libs win and America is finally of no consequence, but I believe there is no fate. Where do you stand, should we just give up the dream of global individual freedom, and let the fear based tyrants and their euroweeny leaders have the day?

He's not telling anyone what to think about religion, it's your choice whether you want to believe it or not.

Why does his opinion matter to you, when anytime he says something you jump on his case? Why is he making you come to your senses and your fighting it?

Do you really think so? :slap:

Please nobody vote for this petrouka clown. Newguy's just trying to split Bush's vote. If Newguy preferred Bush over kerry, he would have said so by now. Newguy is trying to split the republican vote. Don't let him.

Woo-hoo! PB and J.
Remember, the chunky fresh gound kind. Less of that bad fat that clogs the arteries. Oh, and rasberry over strawberry.

He-he, the homophobia continues...
And I do not exist, I am the Gatekeeper.

You can't run from your sexuality, flasher. We'll all pitch in for you to go get reprogrammed by Pat Robertson. He has a camp called "gay no more".

Woo-hoo! PB and J.
Remember, the chunky fresh gound kind. Less of that bad fat that clogs the arteries. Oh, and rasberry over strawberry.

Lots of inane comments clog up the board. Please try harder to be insightful.

Forum List

Back