‘Evidence in plain sight’ of Trump collusion with Russia, Schiff says

Schiff is making a fool out of himself at this point. Sometimes you have to cut your losses and move on. It is sometimes the best move. A Democratic dream team was put together to investigate this issue. One worked for the Clinton foundation. Another attended Hillary's election night party. What more could Schiff had hoped for? Any fair minded team would have concluded the investigation within a couple months and the country would have moved on. 2 years of investigations resulted in no charges against Trump and a huge waste of time for the country.

Schiff is making a fool out of himself at this point. Sometimes you have to cut your losses and move on. It is sometimes the best move. A Democratic dream team was put together to investigate this issue. One worked for the Clinton foundation. Another attended Hillary's election night party. What more could Schiff had hoped for? Any fair minded team would have concluded the investigation within a couple months and the country would have moved on. 2 years of investigations resulted in no charges against Trump and a huge waste of time for the country.
They are going to regret not walking away when they had the opportunity.

Schiff is correct.
Stone knew of Podesta being hacked 6 weeks before the hacked e-mails were made public.
There is only one explanation for that; he was in concert with the hackers.
Wow! You can connect the dots with that kind logic, yet can't connect the dots with Hillary being such a crook.
I'm flabbergasted.....flabbergasted I tell ya.

You guys have been investigating Hillary for 25+ years. You haven’t pinned anything on her yet.
So tell me, how is she a crook.

Meister: “I’ll take the deep-state value meal with a swamp reference on the side”

CSR: “Drink”

Meister: “Trump koolaid”
Destroying evidence and lying to congress? I guess with democrats it's business as usual.
Just what have you pinned on Trump? innuendos

Now go it crow, young lady.

“go it crow”? LOL

Again, if she was a crook…she’d be in jail by now. Instead she isn’t. Why do you think that is?

As for your blob…the investigation into the multiple Trump scandals continues. That and the multiple felons he hired and have plead/been found guilty to their multiple crimes.
Yes, she is a crook, how can someone knowingly lie to congress and destroy evidence? Those ARE actual facts.
she did not lie to congress, she did not destroy evidence.... those are right wing lies told that you chose to believe.

1. Her server was not subpoenaed by congress... the subpoena was for gov't emails relating to Benghazi and Libya.

You can't get a subpoena Willy-nilly, you must have probable cause.... subpoenas are specific and are narrowed.

Her 30k private emails WERE NEVER SUBPOENAED.

I read the subpoena.

Her private emails were NEVER evidence that could be destroyed by bleachbit.... because her personal emails were never subpoenaed.... they were never EVIDENCE.

Destroying personal emails that were never subpoenaed by congress in the first place, is not a crime....

Get it?

2. The cell phone devices that were smashed after they had been upgraded to new devices so no one could steal gvt info off of the old devices when discarded, were not destroyed after subpoenas were issued... they were routinely smashed when the upgrade to new devices occurred.

Comey testified there was no malice by employees that crushed their own devices after upgrades, there was no Criminality......

MAYBE you should try researching and read up on these right wing propaganda and baseless conspiracies before you repeat them?

She's not a crook, no matter how much you want to believe what your right wing's rags tell you and have brainwashed you with.

The crook Is sitting in the oval office... with PROOF that he's a crook through his Trump University scam, thru his family tax evasion, through his campaign finance law felony accusation where named as "individual 1", through the Trump Foundation that was closed down by the State for being crooked.....

You forget that "Foolish" and "Dishonest" are resume enhancements for Democrats.

The Democrats are after power... Nothing else... No lie is too big, no shame is to great to bear in that effort.

Wow! You can connect the dots with that kind logic, yet can't connect the dots with Hillary being such a crook.

You guys have been investigating Hillary for 25+ years. You haven’t pinned anything on her yet.

Meister: “I’ll take the deep-state value meal with a swamp reference on the side”

Destroying evidence and lying to congress? I guess with democrats it's business as usual.

“go it crow”? LOL

Again, if she was a crook…she’d be in jail by now. Instead she isn’t. Why do you think that is?

As for your blob…the investigation into the multiple Trump scandals continues. That and the multiple felons he hired and have plead/been found guilty to their multiple crimes.
Yes, she is a crook, how can someone knowingly lie to congress and destroy evidence? Those ARE actual facts.
she did not lie to congress, she did not destroy evidence.... those are right wing lies told that you chose to believe.

1. Her server was not subpoenaed by congress... the subpoena was for gov't emails relating to Benghazi and Libya.

You can't get a subpoena Willy-nilly, you must have probable cause.... subpoenas are specific and are narrowed.

I read the subpoena.

Her private emails were NEVER evidence that could be destroyed by bleachbit.... because her personal emails were never subpoenaed.... they were never EVIDENCE.

Destroying personal emails that were never subpoenaed by congress in the first place, is not a crime....

Get it?

2. The cell phone devices that were smashed after they had been upgraded to new devices so no one could steal gvt info off of the old devices when discarded, were not destroyed after subpoenas were issued... they were routinely smashed when the upgrade to new devices occurred.

Comey testified there was no malice by employees that crushed their own devices after upgrades, there was no Criminality......

MAYBE you should try researching and read up on these right wing propaganda and baseless conspiracies before you repeat them?

She's not a crook, no matter how much you want to believe what your right wing's rags tell you and have brainwashed you with.

The crook Is sitting in the oval office... with PROOF that he's a crook through his Trump University scam, thru his family tax evasion, through his campaign finance law felony accusation where named as "individual 1", through the Trump Foundation that was closed down by the State for being crooked.....
Sorry Charlie.... Charlotte... Whatever....

They've already found many government emails, some classified, that Hillary sent or forwarded from her illegal private server to other servers, including Obama's, that Hillary illegally scrubbed from her private illegal server.

You clearly need a broader range of news sources.

“go it crow”? LOL

I read the subpoena.

Get it?

Comey admitted Hillary lied to Congress. Why do you lie for her?

“go it crow”? LOL

I read the subpoena.

Get it?

god damn you can ramble and defend people with sheer stupidity ad nauseum.

how do you know they were not evidence, they were not provided.

i won't even get to the rest of your craptrap shit here cause it's all crap. it's you on a WAH STOP PICKING ON HER bullshit post full of defenses you'd never in your life allow for Trump so i know it's biased hogwash of the 11th order.

mueller didn't recommend going after trump, did the left listen?

hillary IS a crook, no matter how much your leftist "we do it cause we FEELZ" is crap thinks your emotions SHOULD be laws. you'll defend her to your dying breath despite crimes in front of your eyes then make up crap to call trump a criminal over.

“go it crow”? LOL

I read the subpoena.

Get it?

Sorry Charlie.... Charlotte... Whatever....

They've already found many government emails, some classified, that Hillary sent or forwarded from her illegal private server to other servers, including Obama's, that Hillary illegally scrubbed from her private illegal server.

You clearly need a broader range of news sources.
she sees them then calls them fake.

instant get out of social jail free card to far too many on both sides. call the other sides sources fake and your own real and carry on.

“go it crow”? LOL

I read the subpoena.

Get it?

for grins and to watch you cry some more - i provide:

Strzok Ignored Evidence That Hillary's Emails Were Sent to a Foreign Entity

"Rep. Louis Gohmert, a member of the House Committee on the Judiciary, said during a hearing Thursday that a government watchdog found that nearly all of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails were sent to a foreign entity. The FBI, specifically Strzok, did not follow-up."

wow. did you catch that?

then we have:

"In January 2016, in response to an inquiry, Charles McCullough III informed the Republican leadership on the Senate intelligence and foreign affairs committees that emails beyond the “Top Secret” level passed through Hillary Clinton’s unsecured personal server. Democrats immediately responded by trying to intimidate McCullough."

so - since she seems to have used this for business and "personal yoga wedding plans" - how do we know which were ok to delete and which were not. by law all gov messages must be kept. period.

so if any gov mails were in that 33k she bleachbitted out of existence, then she would in fact be guilty now wouldn't she? but since they are deleted we may not know except for trace information such as above to show who she was communicating with.

so we do know she was doing gov business because of this.
we don't have those mails now do we?

ergo, since by law they must be kept, she broke the law.

back to your regularly scheduled crying.

“go it crow”? LOL

I read the subpoena.

Get it?

"Rep. Louis Gohmert, a member of the House Committee on the Judiciary, said during a hearing Thursday that a government watchdog found that nearly all of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails were sent to a foreign entity. The FBI, specifically Strzok, did not follow-up."

wow. did you catch that?

then we have:

"In January 2016, in response to an inquiry, Charles McCullough III informed the Republican leadership on the Senate intelligence and foreign affairs committees that emails beyond the “Top Secret” level passed through Hillary Clinton’s unsecured personal server. Democrats immediately responded by trying to intimidate McCullough."

so - since she seems to have used this for business and "personal yoga wedding plans" - how do we know which were ok to delete and which were not. by law all gov messages must be kept. period.

so if any gov mails were in that 33k she bleachbitted out of existence, then she would in fact be guilty now wouldn't she? but since they are deleted we may not know except for trace information such as above to show who she was communicating with.

The crime of obstruction of justice requires corrupt intent. There can be no such corrupt intent with no underlying crime. All Trump has done is complain about him.

No such intent is necessary as an element of the crime of mishandling classified material: simply doing so carries the liability. So Hillary is clearly guilty, and Comey was lying when he claimed he needed intent to find her so.

Again?

Trump is not guilty of obstruction of justice, but Hillary Clinton is clearly guilty of mishandling classified material.

“go it crow”? LOL

I read the subpoena.

Get it?

wow. did you catch that?

then we have:

The crime of obstruction of justice requires corrupt intent. There can be no such corrupt intent with no underlying crime. All Trump has done is complain about him.

No such intent is necessary as an element of the crime of mishandling classified material: simply doing so carries the liability. So Hillary is clearly guilty, and Comey was lying when he claimed he needed intent to find her so.

Again?

Trump is not guilty of obstruction of justice, but Hillary Clinton is clearly guilty of mishandling classified material.
yep. to ask her specifically to apply her standards evenly is to get an emotional outburst any 5 year old would cherish.

You deranged leftists keep telling us that Hillary won the popular vote. Tell us how Trump and the Russians colluded to have Hillary win the popular vote while losing the electoral college.
What they DID...was microtarget voters in order to manipulate the ELECTORAL vote...and that's exactly what happened
Comey and Mike Rogers testified that no Russian influence manipulated votes! That's a fact. You're a liar.

NUNES: Thank you, Director Comey.

Admiral Rogers, first I wanna go to you. On January 6th, 2017, the intelligence community assessment assessing Russian activities and intentions in recent U.S. elections, stated that the types of systems Russian actors targeted or compromised were not involved in vote tallying.

So my question as of today, Admiral Rogers, do you have any evidence that Russia cyber actors changed vote tallies in the state of Michigan?

ROGERS: No I do not, but I would highlight we are a foreign intelligence organization, not a domestic intelligence organization. So it would be fair to say, we are probably not the best organization to provide a more complete answer.

NUNES: How about the state of Pennsylvania?

ROGERS: No, sir.

NUNES: The state of Wisconsin?

NUNES: State of Florida?

NUNES: The state of North Carolina?

NUNES: The state of Ohio?

NUNES: So — so you have no intelligence that suggests, or evidence that suggests, any votes were changed?

ROGERS: I have nothing generated by the national security industry, sir.

NUNES: Director Comey, do you have any evidence at the FBI that any votes were changed in the states that I mentioned to Admiral Rogers?

COMEY: No.
After consulting Obama, Brennan,

convened a secret task force at CIA headquarters composed of several dozen analysts and officers from the CIA, the NSA and the FBI…​

Peter Strzok, who according to Lisa Page’s testimony initiated Crossfire Hurricane, may have also been a member of the team working for Brennan! The Post reports that the Obama administration’s January 6, 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment alleging that the Russians conducted cyberespionage on Trump’s behalf “was based largely on the work done by” Brennan’s investigators. This is confirmed by Crapper’s testimony to the Senate that the ICA was the product of “two dozen” “hand-picked analysts” from the CIA, FBI and NSA. Apart from the Post using the words “several dozen” instead of “two dozen,” that’s exactly how they describe Brennan’s team.

Peter Strzok was “was one of the authors of the ICA “ and “the intermediary between Brennan and Comey.” Before he was fired, Strzok led the FBI’s Counterespionage section. Recently revealed text messages between Andrew McCabe and Lisa Page discussing a meeting between Strzok and Clapper in the weeks before the ICA’s release.

Given that
1) Comey was intimately involved in Brennan’s investigation,
2) Brennan had agents from the FBI on his team, and
3) it appears Peter Strzok numbered among them,​

It’s tough to believe that a hard partition existed around the FBI investigation. And the question is raised of exactly what information might have been shared and how much information about Crossfire Hurricane made its way to President Obama.

The Steele Dossier
Evidence has emerged that the Clinton-campaign-funded Steele dossier was used to justify Crossfire Hurricane. And the fact that Brennan’s task force was responsible for the January 2017 ICA also raises questions about whether portions of it might have also comprised the “intelligence bombshell” used to justify Brennan’s shadow investigation. Obama’s National Security Agency director Michael Rogers “stated in a classified letter to Congress” that the Steele dossier played a role in producing the ICA. Adm. Rogers told congress “a two-page summary of the dossier” appears as an appendix to the classified version. James Crapper has confirmed that Brennan’s task force used the Steele dossier.

Adm. Rogers reported that he was “reluctant to view” the intelligence which Brennan used to justify his investigation “with high confidence” because it came from another country. Brennan received the report used to justify his investigation from none other than British intelligence agency GCHQ’s then head, Robert Hannigan, who "flew to the US to personally brief” him.

Steele’s first memo, dated June 20, 2016, alleges the existence of a Russian espionage operation to help Trump that was “supported and directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin” based on information from a “former senior [Russian] intelligence officer.” August 5 memo describes this operation as designed “to aid Trump and,” using the Post’s exact words, “damage Clinton.”

Steele’s July 19th memo also says that these efforts included “state-sponsored cyber operatives working in Russia.” In short, everything the Post says was included in the report from British intelligence used to justify Brennan’s investigation happens to have been in the memos already produced by ex-British spy Christopher Steele!

Much attention has been paid to Crossfire Hurricane and rightly so. But it’s well past time that more attention was given to Obama’s other higher-level shadow investigation into Russia’s alleged efforts to put Trump in the White House to determine what information was shared, if Brennan’s operation also involved any spying on Trump’s campaign, and whether it was justified by the completely discredited, Clinton-funded Steele dossier.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/05/obamas_other_investigation.html#ixzz5o3Q9gfpA
Admiral Rogers will live forever as a brave American that would not let the crooked democrat party get a way with destroying the nation

“go it crow”? LOL

I read the subpoena.

Get it?

Wow, Care.....I never thought I would see the day. You have left me speechless.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

That is the only response that your post deserves, sorry.

Wow, Care.....I never thought I would see the day. You have left me speechless.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

That is the only response that your post deserves, sorry.

You never thought......????

Talk about being 'blind'. You just don't understand dimocraps. They're scum.

ALL of them.

get over it

No smiley icon here. It's just the sad truth and the sooner we all understand what we're dealing with, the better

“go it crow”? LOL

I read the subpoena.

Get it?

Let's check:

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

(f)

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

“go it crow”? LOL

I read the subpoena.

Get it?

Pretty please stop being so ignorant.

That video was set up by the dishonest Gowdy for a campaign ad that ran through the whole 2016 campaign.

Gowdy asked LOADED questions, that were false before the question was given to Comey....

Example: Hillary never said she had only 1 device....

-She said she only wanted to carry one device with her, in her purse..... not carry one for personal and one for gvt.

-She didn't say there were no CLASSIFIED emails on her server, She said there were no MARKED CLASSIFIED emails that she sent through her server or on her server.

-there was a couple of wrongly and partially marked emails from her Scheduling Secretary, that were not marked with the full classified designation and easy to miss....

I realize it is not all of your fault for believing these liars and deceivers such has Gowdy, and how he set up this campaign ad by asking deceitful questions, but if you had the time to research what Hillary actually said, and not what gowdy said, she said.....You would see that this video was nothing but pre planned dirty scuzzy politics.....

Last edited:

“go it crow”? LOL

I read the subpoena.

Get it?

That video was set up by the dishonest Gowdy for a campaign ad that ran through the whole 2016 campaign.

Gowdy asked LOADED questions, that were false before the question was given to Comey....

-She said she only wanted to carry one device with her, in her purse..... not carry one for personal and one for gvt.

-She didn't say there were no CLASSIFIED emails on her server, She said there were no MARKED CLASSIFIED emails that she sent through her server or on her server.

-there was a couple of wrongly and partially marked emails from her Scheduling Secretary, that were not marked with the full classified designation and easy to miss....

I realize it is not all of your fault for believing these liars and deceivers such has Gowdy, and how he set up this campaign ad by asking deceitful questions, but if you had the time to research what Hillary actually said, and not what gowdy said, she said.....You would see that this video was nothing but pre planned dirty scuzzy politics.....

You're a miserable liar. You're the problem in this country. Gowdy has total integrity and honesty. Comey? He'll be lucky to stay out of jail when this is all done.

“go it crow”? LOL

I read the subpoena.

Get it?

Let's check.

Here's a full transcript of the exchange:

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.

Gowdy: It was not true?

Comey: That's what I said.

Gowdy: OK. Well, I'm looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

Comey: There was classified information emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: That's a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?

Comey: No.

Gowdy: Well, in the interest of time and because I have a plane to catch tomorrow afternoon, I'm not going to go through any more of the false statements but I am going to ask you to put on your old hat. False exculpatory statements are used for what?

Comey: Well, either for a substantive prosecution or evidence of intent in a criminal prosecution.

Gowdy: Exactly. Intent and consciousness of guilt, right?

Comey: That is right

Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'

You're simply so stupid, you not only believed all the Democrat lies....but you're still clinging tho them.

How do you find your way home to that refrigerator box each day? Shiny pebbles?

“go it crow”? LOL

I read the subpoena.

Get it?

You're a miserable liar. You're the problem in this country. Gowdy has total integrity and honesty. Comey? He'll be lucky to stay out of jail when this is all done.

what gowdy did with his line of questioning to Comey was deceitful, dishonest, scummy... there is no getting around it...when you look up what Clinton actually said and compare it to what Gowdy said she said, in this line of questioning by him, your bs filter alarm might actually start ringing, and you would see the BS that Gowdy pulled on you

Your republican Representative KNOWS most of you will follow and like and spread around their lies, without you even researching and verifying them. They COUNT on you not verifying what they tell you...

It's a world filled with deceit, and a crappy one, that is never ending...

I read the subpoena.

Get it?

what gowdy did with his line of questioning to Comey was deceitful, dishonest, scummy... there is no getting around it...when you look up what Clinton actually said and compare it to what Gowdy said she said, in this line of questioning by him, your bs filter alarm might actually start ringing, and you would see the BS that Gowdy pulled on you

Your republican Representative KNOWS most of you will follow and like and spread around their lies, without you even researching and verifying them. They COUNT on you not verifying what they tell you...

It's a world filled with deceit, and a crappy one, that is never ending...

Blah, blah, and more blah. Gowdy's credentials are impeccable. Hillary and Comey? Um, not so much. Dismissed.

Forum List

Back