Adam Schiff says if Trump wins reelection, US Intelligence Community (IC) will sabotage him by w/holding critical intel from daily briefings

They were probably behind his troubles to a great degree in some sort of color revolution against the US, so they will not give him anything that might help him. And if I were him, I wouldn’t believe it anyway. Schiff is one of the slimiest lying Democrats there is.

Think thats called treason. Perhaps executing a few of them will change their mind

Last edited:
The greedy corrupt Democrat Party also has another dangerous far-left extremist named Chuck Schumer who says that the Democrats will use the CIA and FBI to illegally attack President Trump.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow in response to the president-elect challenging allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The Democrat Extremist are undermining our 'democracy'.

schifftyposbcbaqzxgddhdh.jpg

They were probably behind his troubles to a great degree in some sort of color revolution against the US, so they will not give him anything that might help him. And if I were him, I wouldn’t believe it anyway. Schiff is one of the slimiest lying Democrats there is.

There is no question that people will continue to try and sabotage Trump.

Will it include another 50 or so impeachments?

That is my only question.

I see they admit now that the deep state does exist.

Schiff is a reason China is winning. He openly lied to the world as is still in government.

All of the men and women who have died over the last 70 years fighting communism, from solders to intelligence agents are rolling in their graves. They died for what exactly when it is clear that the Communist nations have a path to global victory thanks to Chinas rise.

Some of us will still stand with those who sacrificed in fighting Communism. Others don't give a damn about their sacrifices because they never would have the courage to do the same themselves.

He is being prosecuted for mishandling secret information. He cannot be trusted with it.

It really is just that simple.

As Vice President, Biden never had authority to take classified documents with him, nor did he have authority to do so as a senator, yet he did. He should have been disqualified for running as President. He is untrustworthy. Let the partisan wars continue.
And Schiff can stuff a wool sock down his gullet IMO.

The greedy corrupt Democrat Party also has another dangerous far-left extremist named Chuck Schumer who says that the Democrats will use the CIA and FBI to illegally attack President Trump.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow in response to the president-elect challenging allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The Democrat Extremist are undermining our 'democracy'.
That's a perfect excuse to clean house.

Up front. On day one.

Good reason for Trump to simply clean house in all upper level government bureaucracies. He should fire every government employee in the highest two pay grades and rebuild.

Forum List

Back