Rush on FOX News! Awesome! Rush Exposes the Deep State Again!

Somehow the mere appearance of Rush Limbaugh and exposure in the same sentence is extremely off-putting.

fncceo, did you watch the interview? Please do so and indicate what he states is incorrect.

I don't mean to get personal, but answer the question punk! You are online right now! We are listening! What you got meh neegah?

Last edited:
TDS folks, please construct an intelligent comment in English or some of you are going on ignore!

You fly-by TDS democrats are beginning to annoy me! Talk facts or shut up TDS punks!
This is like a mars and Venus thing right? I have no clue what you are talking about. Unless you are a Rush fan cheering him on to stick it to libs and the MSM this interview comes of as embarrassing. I listen to a lot of conservative commentators, some I respect very much, but Rush is a pure propagandist.

First off, Wallace exposes his hypocrisy when it comes to supporting the constitution and got him to admit that he will support any actions if he thinks they are best for our country.

His deep state mumbo jumbo was the tired tactic of trying to turn the focus away from Trump and onto the Dems. The fact is Rush has no clue what evidence and intel is being investigated. The pure facts fly in the face of everything he says. What a joke.

Again I don’t see how you can say Rush exposed anything in this interview besides the hot air that he is full of.

Slade3200 you are either a TDS victim or a total retard. Sorry! But thanks for posting your insanity! :p

The deep state is Trump's code word for the rule of law. Trumpbots trot out that deep state bullshit every time Trump's imperial urges run up against the rules.

The amount of damage that talk radio has inflicted on this country is incalculable.
/-----/ "The amount of damage that talk radio has inflicted on this country is incalculable."
Not true. Easy to calculate the damage: 0 + 0 = 0

The deep state is Trump's code word for the rule of law. Trumpbots trot out that deep state bullshit every time Trump's imperial urges run up against the rules.
/----/ "The deep state is Trump's code word for the rule of law. "
Sometimes you post stuff that is so stupid, it defies logic.
I feel your pain.jpg

/----/ "The deep state is Trump's code word for the rule of law. "
Sometimes you post stuff that is so stupid, it defies logic.
View attachment 246469
Many conservatives are finally starting to come to terms with what they have had to give up for president Trump. Some like you will take a little longer.

I wonder if he got paid for this appearance or if it was a pro-bono promotional appearance?

Who did it benefit more? Did it boost Fox's ratings more, or did it provide exposure to those conservatives who don't usually listen to the radio, and encourage them to check this guy out and find an AM station if they don't usually have an FM provider?

:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back