Eviction Notice

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
TO: White Democrats

I myself predicted on this very board six or eight months ago that Sanders was going to DIVIDE your party and the choice of some old nasty feeble white woman who is a damn criminal would lead to major failures in your system and now that day is here.

Well the racist Negro wing of your party of which you help create wants your nasty white peckerwood ass OUT of leadership. They are calling for ALL white leadership to step down NOW. While you can remain as members you MUST move to the back of the bus.

The Negro/Hispanic wing of your party no longer feels you are able to run or lead a party. And in some respects they are right as we view the total f#cking mess you made of this last election AND the last off year. The woman calling for this not only is a ranking member of your party as a democrat planner but for CNN as well. {Go figure!}

So your "all inclusive" party is fine as long as you don't believe in God and now are NOT white. Oh and did I mention this SAME woman says when four whites beat a negro its a hate crime but when four Negros beat a white its protest?
{Second video in OP for that}

So you head into 2018 with radical racist leadership that sees beating white people as protest. That work for ya huh?

58 seconds in to hear hate crimess/protests

Idiot is simply to nice a word for what you are.

Fury

I myself predicted on this very board six or eight months ago that Sanders was going to DIVIDE your party and the choice of some old nasty feeble white woman who is a damn criminal would lead to major failures in your system and now that day is here.

Well the racist Negro wing of your party of which you help create wants your nasty white peckerwood ass OUT of leadership. They are calling for ALL white leadership to step down NOW. While you can remain as members you MUST move to the back of the bus.

The Negro/Hispanic wing of your party no longer feels you are able to run or lead a party. And in some respects they are right as we view the total f#cking mess you made of this last election AND the last off year. The woman calling for this not only is a ranking member of your party as a democrat planner but for CNN as well. {Go figure!}

So your "all inclusive" party is fine as long as you don't believe in God and now are NOT white. Oh and did I mention this SAME woman says when four whites beat a negro its a hate crime but when four Negros beat a white its protest?

So you head into 2018 with radical racist leadership that sees beating white people as protest. That work for ya huh?

Fury

How clever! Using these women's stupidity as a rationale for your biases, which I suspect were in place long before you ever heard their voices or their arguments.

Fury

How clever! Using these women's stupidity as a rationale for your biases, which I suspect were in place long before you ever heard their voices or their arguments.

Racist!!!
:bye1:

Do democrats take this ho serious?
Holy shit, she is in the BBB, the Black Bitch Blan.

• Banned

Fury

I'm a Trump supporter, we let whites and Christians in.

If the Dems want to win again they must come to terms with reality.

White votes still matter.

really shouldnt white democrats go sit in the back of the bus since they crashed it and shut up.....I mean they cant have people driving it who put in the ditch.......they do it at BLM rallies without hesitation....certainly is warranted here

really shouldnt white democrats go sit in the back of the bus since they crashed it and shut up.....I mean they cant have people driving it who put in the ditch.......they do it at BLM rallies without hesitation....certainly is warranted here
Liberal leadership is failing no doubt. But is that same liberal leadership ready to take a back seat?

Fury

I'm a Trump supporter, we let whites and Christians in.

Blacks, Asians, Native Americans, Hispanics, Jews, Atheists, Muslims, and GLBTs too. Anybody who would rather live their own life on their own terms than have the government dictate how we have to do it.

Not that the GOP is been a hell of a lot more responsive on that score.

But if we thought progressivism was silly enough when they were in charge, it is nothing compared to the silliness when they are out of power. And that goes for those in all political parties.

Forum List

Back