Eviction Notice

Let's do the math:
63% of the people in this country are white.
12% are blacks.
If the RNC is the white party and you make the DNC the black party, how many elections does the DNC think it will win?
We'll continue being the smart party.
In order to continue you need to start, you got a date for starting yet?

Let's do the math:
12% are blacks.
If the RNC is the white party and you make the DNC the black party, how many elections does the DNC think it will win?

If we were so smart we would have won the election dumbshit.

Let's do the math:
12% are blacks.

The only smart thing you guys did during this last election was cancel the party fireworks.....

And the GOP will continue to be the greedy rich party, supported by propagandized, fear mongered, 50% racist chumps...

Franco hater dupe bot, your filthy party needs to purge all white people. White's are racist and have no place in the peoples party. You must continue to denigrate and slander all whites. Make it clear that you hate white people (I guess Obama already has) and that they have no place in you GLORIOUS party.

It is absolutely the path that democrats must take in order to gain full power! :thup:

Trust me bigot boi, it's a winnign strategy.

And the GOP will continue to be the greedy rich party, supported by propagandized, fear mongered, 50% racist chumps...

Franco hater dupe bot, your filthy party needs to purge all white people. White's are racist and have no place in the peoples party. You must continue to denigrate and slander all whites. Make it clear that you hate white people (I guess Obama already has) and that they have no place in you GLORIOUS party.

It is absolutely the path that democrats must take in order to gain full power! :thup:

I'm only bigoted against bs hate propaganda. Which is all you've got, dupe.

Ah, that is one of your party leaders idiot saying whites can no longer lead. That IS how you define racist idiot.
Never heard of her, dupe.
Why I thought you liberals were the "educated ones"? The "all knowing"? Guess you screwed that pooch!
She is not a party leader, dupe. Especially after that idiocy.

I was wondering when we would hear from the blacks and Lations, who were victimized by the DNC who ran the least racially diverse selection process, and who were force-fed a candidate handpicked by the racist, old white Party elites who rigged their Primary tp ensure Hillary was their candidate.

How'd that all work out to ensure you were represented? :p

Why are members of your party calling for ALL whites to step down?

Let's do the math:
12% are blacks.

The only smart thing you guys did during this last election was cancel the party fireworks.....

I heard there were PLENTY of fireworks in Hillary's hotel room, resulting in Bill fleeing for dear life...

I was wondering when we would hear from the blacks and Lations, who were victimized by the DNC who ran the least racially diverse selection process, and who were force-fed a candidate handpicked by the racist, old white Party elites who rigged their Primary tp ensure Hillary was their candidate.

How'd that all work out to ensure you were represented? :p
Not rigged. Putin and our ratings mad media screwed the pooch.

Let's do the math:
12% are blacks.

I heard there were PLENTY of fireworks in Hillary's hotel room, resulting in Bill fleeing for dear life...
Fake news junkie. Fooled AGAIN....Go Trump Party. 60% dupes, 40% Dem.

Why are members of your party calling for ALL whites to step down?

That's one unknown idiot, dupe. LOL

Forum List

Back