Everything is RACIST... America No longer Buying what Liberals and Progressives are Selling....

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
I decided to take a look at who was still buying the "America is raciest" meme of the left. I was stunned to find out that 67% of Americans believe that our country is not racist. A full 71% believe that the "racist" description is driving division and hatred. The Victim mentality is now being blamed by most Americans as the reason we are being divided by race and is one of the most destructive political policies that the left drives today.

It appears that the Race Card and the Victim Card are now overdrawn and utterly useless to the democrats. 31% of moderates, who voted for Biden, will not do so again if the election was to happen today.

It appears the defund police movement and the liberal insanity in the state governments has finally reached the "we have had enough of this crap" level where moderate Americans have had enough. The shift back to Trump era policies is now solidly moving right. When asked why most didn't like Trump, it was his blunt demeanor that they disliked but today they would rather have a truthful blunt demeanor than the lies that we are being feed daily. The shift is massive and an earthquake that Dems are not prepared for.

The revelations this week that the democrats and some republicans lied to the public over Jan 6 is also creating a huge backlash that we are just now beginning to see. The "establishment " of both parties is now exposed for their selling out of the US to foreign adversaries.

A major shift in political positions has happened and is still happening. The America Last of the Biden Admina and establishment republicans is not sitting well with a majority of Americans. Trump is seizing on this shift and democrats and never Trump establishment republicans are scared to death. They are about to lose power very quickly and the shift is already happening.

Whites, people of European ancestry, are the least racist people on Earth. Air drop in 5 million whites into a non white country and those people would go into a chimp out frenzy.

Snowflakes are the only ones who worry over labels. Never bought into to begin with.

I decided to take a look at who was still buying the "America is raciest" meme of the left. I was stunned to find out that 67% of Americans believe that our country is not racist. A full 71% believe that the "racist" description is driving division and hatred. The Victim mentality is now being blamed by most Americans as the reason we are being divided by race and is one of the most destructive political policies that the left drives today.

It appears that the Race Card and the Victim Card are now overdrawn and utterly useless to the democrats. 31% of moderates, who voted for Biden, will not do so again if the election was to happen today.

It appears the defund police movement and the liberal insanity in the state governments has finally reached the "we have had enough of this crap" level where moderate Americans have had enough. The shift back to Trump era policies is now solidly moving right. When asked why most didn't like Trump, it was his blunt demeanor that they disliked but today they would rather have a truthful blunt demeanor than the lies that we are being feed daily. The shift is massive and an earthquake that Dems are not prepared for.

The revelations this week that the democrats and some republicans lied to the public over Jan 6 is also creating a huge backlash that we are just now beginning to see. The "establishment " of both parties is now exposed for their selling out of the US to foreign adversaries.

A major shift in political positions has happened and is still happening. The America Last of the Biden Admina and establishment republicans is not sitting well with a majority of Americans. Trump is seizing on this shift and democrats and never Trump establishment republicans are scared to death. They are about to lose power very quickly and the shift is already happening.

It seems none of the links yous supplied ACTUALLY have any of the data you claim.

You wouldn't be lying would you?

Depending on people to NOT follow your links?

It seems none of the links yous supplied ACTUALLY have any of the data you claim.

You wouldn't be lying would you?

Depending on people to NOT follow your links?
Feel free to look into the current polling by each of these companies... Your "cursory" bull shit look is not valid. I had to look into demographics and data to find what i was looking for. Take the time to do so yourself. I am not your mother or your aid.

Here is an opinion peice citing recent polling on the division and crime issues..

I had to go all over to find out how badly democrats are going to get smashed..

Last edited:
Feel free to look into the current polling by each of these companies... Your "cursory" bull shit look is not valid. I had to look into demographics and data to find what i was looking for. Take the time to do so yourself. I am not your mother or your aid.

Here is an opinion peice citing recent polling on the division and crime issues..

I had to go all over to find out how badly democrats are going to get smashed..
Not a single one of your links spoke to any of your claims in the OP.
This opinion piece from the Examiner (BWAHAHAHAHA) doesn't either.

I'm not calling you a lying troll, I'll let your thread do that.

Democrat politicians have it made because their low information constituents will believe anything they tell them. Democrats play their constituents for suckers. MAGA

'Everything is RACIST.'
REEDICKULOUS as sensitively bigoted
coup 'Q'ueenie 'supremacy'
download (30).jpgdownload (31).jpg

Trump's 'Chinese Virus' tweet helped lead to

rise in racist anti-Asian Twitter content: Study

1678581738265.jpeg

Last edited:

America is the most diverse nation on esrth. You have broad representation in government, your courts, the millionaire and bilionaire class. FAR more broad than any other nation on earth, it's not even close. You are still the most welcoming of foreigners

Last edited:

Meanwhile back in reality....

Seldom does an hour pass on this board without a conservative swearing they are the victim of the left.

In years past, people generally spoke very poorly about any woman who would make a false accusation of rape ON THE BASIS that such misbehavior makes it more difficult for real rape victims to be credited with their accounts.

The same reasoning applies to all the idiot schmucks who declare that almost everything is an example of racism. Such garbage undermines genuine complaints about actual racism.

It’s actually a sad situation that many don’t acknowledge at all.

Sadly, even pointing this out to them won’t change their mindless behaviors.

Democrat politicians have it made because their low information constituents will believe anything they tell them. Democrats play their constituents for suckers. MAGA
To put a slight spin on H L Mencken’s quote, “nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American leftists.”

LOL

I didn't have to go far at all to make you look like a fool.
You and your brother made yourselves look like fools. Your inability to think cognitively is funny as hell. The evidence is all over the place as demonstrated by the multiple links I provided. But your masters have told you what to spew and what lies to keep going with. Feel free to continue your abject ignorance and blind drone strategy... Makes me think both of you are bots.

I like to think of it as a return to common sense. But never underestimate the power of the Democrats to push the Racist narrative through TV/Social media.

Forum List

Back