Everything is RACIST... America No longer Buying what Liberals and Progressives are Selling....

I decided to take a look at who was still buying the "America is raciest" meme of the left. I was stunned to find out that 67% of Americans believe that our country is not racist. A full 71% believe that the "racist" description is driving division and hatred. The Victim mentality is now being blamed by most Americans as the reason we are being divided by race and is one of the most destructive political policies that the left drives today.

It appears that the Race Card and the Victim Card are now overdrawn and utterly useless to the democrats. 31% of moderates, who voted for Biden, will not do so again if the election was to happen today.

It appears the defund police movement and the liberal insanity in the state governments has finally reached the "we have had enough of this crap" level where moderate Americans have had enough. The shift back to Trump era policies is now solidly moving right. When asked why most didn't like Trump, it was his blunt demeanor that they disliked but today they would rather have a truthful blunt demeanor than the lies that we are being feed daily. The shift is massive and an earthquake that Dems are not prepared for.

The revelations this week that the democrats and some republicans lied to the public over Jan 6 is also creating a huge backlash that we are just now beginning to see. The "establishment " of both parties is now exposed for their selling out of the US to foreign adversaries.

A major shift in political positions has happened and is still happening. The America Last of the Biden Admina and establishment republicans is not sitting well with a majority of Americans. Trump is seizing on this shift and democrats and never Trump establishment republicans are scared to death. They are about to lose power very quickly and the shift is already happening.

Well Put brother. Very well put. The great majority of Americans black and white just want to live a good life they want to work , they want to support their friends their families and our country. But what is driving all of this division is the race hatred from the far left people like AOC, Cori Bush and a bunch of the Democrat politicians from California. and also from establishment Republicans like Mitt Romney , Kinzinger and more. With the recent release of the new j six footage it all kind of came to fruition meaning that we see people like Chuck Schumer and Mitt Romney and others who when evidence is staring them in the face they continue to drive hatred. They’re gonna lose because the American spirit always prevails. We’ve been through great challenges , two world wars the dust bowl, the great depression and we rose from it …. make no mistake will rise up from this race hatred and America will be all the better.

The democratic party used to be the party of America all through the 20th century they stood for what was right. And they’re no longer that it’s really unfortunate. One question to be asked is will the Democrat party ever go back to being the pro American party of the country?

Remember the middle class did farewell historically under Democrats but that was because back then the Democrats were for the workingman they had great men like Walter Reuther, John F Kennedy… even women like the secretary of labor Frances Perkins.

And these types of leaders I just mentioned champion women in the workforce. Now today there is a sickness among Democrats where they champion men who dress like women and then literally get women’s awards, they are allowed to compete in women’s sports where they take away rights from women they take away scholarships. This type of thing will be overturned. Right now we live in a country with a government that preaches in equality but we will get back to equal measures.

I decided to take a look at who was still buying the "America is raciest" meme of the left. I was stunned to find out that 67% of Americans believe that our country is not racist. A full 71% believe that the "racist" description is driving division and hatred. The Victim mentality is now being blamed by most Americans as the reason we are being divided by race and is one of the most destructive political policies that the left drives today.

It appears that the Race Card and the Victim Card are now overdrawn and utterly useless to the democrats. 31% of moderates, who voted for Biden, will not do so again if the election was to happen today.

It appears the defund police movement and the liberal insanity in the state governments has finally reached the "we have had enough of this crap" level where moderate Americans have had enough. The shift back to Trump era policies is now solidly moving right. When asked why most didn't like Trump, it was his blunt demeanor that they disliked but today they would rather have a truthful blunt demeanor than the lies that we are being feed daily. The shift is massive and an earthquake that Dems are not prepared for.

The revelations this week that the democrats and some republicans lied to the public over Jan 6 is also creating a huge backlash that we are just now beginning to see. The "establishment " of both parties is now exposed for their selling out of the US to foreign adversaries.

A major shift in political positions has happened and is still happening. The America Last of the Biden Admina and establishment republicans is not sitting well with a majority of Americans. Trump is seizing on this shift and democrats and never Trump establishment republicans are scared to death. They are about to lose power very quickly and the shift is already happening.

if the democrats couldnt whine about racism....they would have nothing

In years past, people generally spoke very poorly about any woman who would make a false accusation of rape ON THE BASIS that such misbehavior makes it more difficult for real rape victims to be credited with their accounts.

The same reasoning applies to all the idiot schmucks who declare that almost everything is an example of racism. Such garbage undermines genuine complaints about actual racism.

It’s actually a sad situation that many don’t acknowledge at all.

Sadly, even pointing this out to them won’t change their mindless behaviors.
Actually it's a huge corruption in an attempt by the perpetrator's for whom are yes attempting to get ill gotten gain's from it all. It's mission creep or agenda has gotten into everything. It drips from the perps mouth's like a rabid dog in hopes to gain a bite from it.

Never underestimate the lefts ability to double down on stupid.

Every thing is raaaaaaaaaaacist.........in its own waaaaayyyy............

MV5BNTM2NWE4OWEtMDVkZC00YTJjLTk3ZTItMmRlMTI3NjY2NjNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODIxMjk4Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Meanwhile, How reality actually works ....

Normal person: Nice weather today, eh?

Conservative: WHY DID YOU CALL ME RACIST!

Normal person: Huh?

Conservative: WAAAA! YOU DID IT AGAIN!

Normal person: You're a loony.

Conservative: MOMMY! MAKE HIM STOP CALLING ME A RACIST!

Normal person: <Twirls finger around ear, walks away>

Don't put your leftist bull shite on a conservative... You should know better, uhhh wait maybe not. We no who the real crying whining race hustler's are in this country, and it damn sure ain't conservatives, but nice try dummy.

Oh and any day you want to try and prove your lying bull shite to be somehow a truth, then bring it on.

Link, Link, Link is all we need.

You just cannot go a day without projecting your pathetic failures in your life onto an entire political party, can you?!!!

if the democrats couldnt whine about racism....they would have nothing
They sure can't say they care about working people. They do have the give the government all of your money or the world will end. All the kids are hooked on that.

Dang. I really triggered some of the fascist losers here. Excellent.

All they can do is whimper their big lies that everyone is calling them a racist. What's more, they know that's all they can do.

And then I called them out on their reliance on such a sleaze tactic. Thus, they're butthurt. Very, very butthurt. If they can't whimper about being called racists, what are they supposed to do? Debate liberals on issues? We've seen how that turns out for them.

Run along, Trump cult losers. You need to get more decks of race cards. After all, you use them up so quickly, with the way you toss them out at every opportunity. This thread proves that.

Dang. I really triggered some of the fascist losers here. Excellent.

All they can do is whimper their big lies that everyone is calling them a racist. What's more, they know that's all they can do.

And then I called them out on their reliance on such a sleaze tactic. Thus, they're butthurt. Very, very butthurt. If they can't whimper about being called racists, what are they supposed to do? Debate liberals on issues? We've seen how that turns out for them.

Run along, Trump cult losers. You need to get more decks of race cards. After all, you use them up so quickly, with the way you toss them out at every opportunity. This thread proves that.
You think that you are a smart little turkey don't you ? Flipping the script like you attempt to do is laughable to most. Find you another gig, because you suck at this one.

Here is another lesson: Be sure to not every post anything on any social media, ever. Because someone will dig it up just to find something they can against you.
Summary: Bachelor contestant when she was 18, said that her friend who dressed up in black face didn't intend for it be racist but was dumb.
Contestant on the bachelor is racist and now needs to make apologies for attempting to defend her racist friend.

What if the person in blackface actually didn't intend to be racist? Does that change anything? If not, why?

Here is another lesson: Be sure to not every post anything on any social media, ever. Because someone will dig it up just to find something they can against you.
Summary: Bachelor contestant when she was 18, said that her friend who dressed up in black face didn't intend for it be racist but was dumb.
Contestant on the bachelor is racist and now needs to make apologies for attempting to defend her racist friend.

What if the person in blackface actually didn't intend to be racist? Does that change anything? If not, why?

Forum List

Back