everybody should be packing iron

Well not everyone should pack iron. Lefties should be prevented from carrying because by their very nature, they are mentally incapable.

And...we know from recent history, that leftists are the most murderous demographic known to man.

:eek::eek::eek:

Naw.

Christians aren't leftists.

Yeah ... We know it is all those Rightwing Christians down there in the 9th Ward of New Orleans running around shooting each other ... And making it hard for Chicago to take their title as the Murder Capital of the United States.

guncontrol102913.jpg

GUN-CONTROL.jpg

Gun-Control.png

24167765.jpg

no_bullshit_icon972.jpg

Last edited:
According to our board fruitloops, everbody should be packing iron. Then the won't be any more violence. Sure, fellas, sure thing.

AOL.com Article - Man fatally shot at movie theater after texting his daughter

Cummings said the man in the back row - later identified as Reeves - got up and left the auditorium, presumably to get a manager. But he came back after a few minutes, without a manager and appearing upset. Moments later, the argument between the two men resumed, and the man in the front row stood up.

Officials said Oulson asked Reeves if he reported him to management for using his phone.

Cummings said the men started raising their voices and popcorn was thrown. Authorities said Reeves took out a gun, and Oulson's wife put her hand over her husband, and that's when Reeves fired his weapon, striking Nichole Oulson in the hand and her husband in the chest.

"I can't believe people would bring a pistol, a gun, to a movie," Cummings said. "I can't believe they would argue and fight and shoot one another over popcorn. Over a cellphone."

If guns really made you safer, we would have zero violence in this nation. We are, by far, the most heavily armed society in the history of mankind and yet, we're among the most violent advanced societies the same mankind has ever seen.

If murder laws really made us safer, we would have zero murder in this nation.
If guns made you safer, there would be no murders.

According to our board fruitloops, everbody should be packing iron. Then the won't be any more violence. Sure, fellas, sure thing.

Cummings said the man in the back row - later identified as Reeves - got up and left the auditorium, presumably to get a manager. But he came back after a few minutes, without a manager and appearing upset. Moments later, the argument between the two men resumed, and the man in the front row stood up.

Officials said Oulson asked Reeves if he reported him to management for using his phone.

Cummings said the men started raising their voices and popcorn was thrown. Authorities said Reeves took out a gun, and Oulson's wife put her hand over her husband, and that's when Reeves fired his weapon, striking Nichole Oulson in the hand and her husband in the chest.

"I can't believe people would bring a pistol, a gun, to a movie," Cummings said. "I can't believe they would argue and fight and shoot one another over popcorn. Over a cellphone."

If guns really made you safer, we would have zero violence in this nation. We are, by far, the most heavily armed society in the history of mankind and yet, we're among the most violent advanced societies the same mankind has ever seen.

Here's the thing folks.

I don't have a gun permit so I can protect you. i have one so I can protect myself. If you don't want to protect yourself and instead want to trust the cops to do so why should I deny you that right by using my weapon to protect you??

Its the culture, not the gun...However, as gun sales soar, crime is dropping. Interesting trend

-Geaux

we are coming for your guns

not really but we are coming for your gun making shops

South Dakota tries to attract firearms business at Vegas trade show

It doesn't take long to see that South Dakota is gun country. Rifles rest on racks in pick-ups; hunters fire at everything from ducks to deer to mountain lions; and state lawmakers last year allowed school districts to arm teachers. It's a state that understands firearms and their place in civilization.

One of those business owners is Irving Stone, who relocated Bar-Sto Precision Machine to Sturgis from Twentynine Palms, Calif., four years ago.

Stone said he met with Sturgis Economic Development Corp. representatives about six years ago at the SHOT show. After having dinner with the officials in Las Vegas, he decided to take a tour of the state and in 2010 moved his business from Southern California.

Stone said he couldn't be happier with his decision, since it is about 30 percent cheaper to operate his business in South Dakota due to favorable tax laws. Bar-Sto does custom gunsmithing and makes pistol barrels.

"The ability to work and keep some of the money that you earn feels like a novelty coming from where I’m from," Stone said.

South Dakota tries to attract firearms business at Vegas trade show

If guns made you safer, there would be no murders.

You really are a dumb fuck.

Progressives should be unarmed and not allowed to control the military, they always do nasty things once they have the guns and the citizens are unarmed

I live in a community that is about 65% Christian with somewhere between 65-75% of the houses/families in possession of a firearm.
High crime around here is someone getting drunk and plowing into somebody else's mailbox on Saturday night.

The last murder we had around here was when a pedophile from the large neighboring Liberal metropolitan area kidnapped a 12 year old boy and killed him.

Well not everyone should pack iron. Lefties should be prevented from carrying because by their very nature, they are mentally incapable.

And...we know from recent history, that leftists are the most murderous demographic known to man.

:eek::eek::eek:

That is right, do not fuck with us.

I live in a community that is about 65% Christian with somewhere between 65-75% of the houses/families in possession of a firearm.
High crime around here is someone getting drunk and plowing into somebody else's mailbox on Saturday night.

The last murder we had around here was when a pedophile from the large neighboring Liberal metropolitan area kidnapped a 12 year old boy and killed him.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition! :alcoholic:

I, along with virtually all of my neighbors, own firearms. On weekends, we all gather at one person's yard or another, set up targets and practice shooting. At all other times, we all watch out for each other, our homes and families. Even the businesses nearby are watched closely and the owners notified in case of any suspicious vehicles or behavior.
I think it's because of this that we have almost zero crime around here. Except for the occasional case when one of us has a bit too much to drink and gets a little rowdy. Otherwise, no one messes around here. They all know better.

To bad no one had a gun in Co. Would of saved lives.

-Geaux

Actually, it may have cost even more lives. Have you ever had to shoot at a moving target that was only 8 inches square (about what the area would have been for the Aurora shooter who was wearing body armor and a gas mask), while it was moving around and shooting back at you?

I'm guessing not, because even when I was a member of the Security Force in Newport RI, we had a larger target to shoot at (around 18 inches square), and it wasn't shooting back at us and moving around.

It's even harder to do if you have to shoot in the dark.

I'm amazed at those of you who claim that they could have taken this person out, when many of you have never even had firearms training, much less had to take out a target under the conditions that would have been required in the movie theater.

Me? I had to shoot off several hundred rounds per month, and many of those were in combat and tactical drills, and even the best of us (including the Gunny who trained us) couldn't make those kind of shots.

I'm guessing you never served in the military, because if you had, you'd understand how stupid your post was.

I am afraid that you have conflated the real world that you exist in with the fantasy world that the likes of a goforit inhabits.

In a gofor fantasy, no one ever shoots back and he would never be scared and his heart rate and adrenaline levels would never skyrocket and he would never miss.

Goforit spends a lot of time playing shootem up video games. He's BAD.

And soon to be going to Iraq to volunteer for Falujah duty. Right go?

I, along with virtually all of my neighbors, own firearms. On weekends, we all gather at one person's yard or another, set up targets and practice shooting. At all other times, we all watch out for each other, our homes and families. Even the businesses nearby are watched closely and the owners notified in case of any suspicious vehicles or behavior.
I think it's because of this that we have almost zero crime around here. Except for the occasional case when one of us has a bit too much to drink and gets a little rowdy. Otherwise, no one messes around here. They all know better.

Really curious...in your opinion...what % of the country would you say has little or no violent crime?

Actually, it may have cost even more lives. Have you ever had to shoot at a moving target that was only 8 inches square (about what the area would have been for the Aurora shooter who was wearing body armor and a gas mask), while it was moving around and shooting back at you?

I'm guessing not, because even when I was a member of the Security Force in Newport RI, we had a larger target to shoot at (around 18 inches square), and it wasn't shooting back at us and moving around.

It's even harder to do if you have to shoot in the dark.

I'm amazed at those of you who claim that they could have taken this person out, when many of you have never even had firearms training, much less had to take out a target under the conditions that would have been required in the movie theater.

Me? I had to shoot off several hundred rounds per month, and many of those were in combat and tactical drills, and even the best of us (including the Gunny who trained us) couldn't make those kind of shots.

I'm guessing you never served in the military, because if you had, you'd understand how stupid your post was.

I am afraid that you have conflated the real world that you exist in with the fantasy world that the likes of a goforit inhabits.

In a gofor fantasy, no one ever shoots back and he would never be scared and his heart rate and adrenaline levels would never skyrocket and he would never miss.

Really curious...in your opinion...what % of the country would you say has little or no violent crime?

I'm not an expert on other parts of the country, so I really can't answer that question with any real degree of accuracy. I will opine though that it's probably areas with lower concentrations of population that have Republican/Conservative political leadership and a large percentage of gun owners within it's population. That's just a guess, you understand..

I'm not an expert on other parts of the country, so I really can't answer that question with any real degree of accuracy. I will opine though that it's probably areas with lower concentrations of population that have Republican/Conservative political leadership and a large percentage of gun owners within it's population. That's just a guess, you understand..

For what it's worth; here is the 2004 stats:

US_Violent_Crime_2004.svg

It's based on "Map of violent crime per 100,000 people in the USA by state in 2004. "Violent crime" includes Homicide, rape, robbery and serious assault."

The darkest areas are 800 or greater incidents. The lightest area is less than 100

File:US Violent Crime 2004.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its quite mixed with political leanings playing almost no role if you belive in the blue/red binary paradigm.

Here's the thing folks.

I don't have a gun permit so I can protect you. i have one so I can protect myself. If you don't want to protect yourself and instead want to trust the cops to do so why should I deny you that right by using my weapon to protect you??

An idiotic and untrue mish-mash statement.

What you might mean is that you have a permit to hide a loaded gun on your person. Whatever you really meant to say, you're really just a murder, waiting for an opportunity to happen. (Read that again. Note that I did not write that you are a "murderer". I wrote that you are a "murder". There's a difference.)

But, I will agree that no one is gonna be able to get away with pelting you with popcorn or texting their three year old.

No one is safe with you nutters strutting your non-existent stuff around.

If the movei theatre won't be a gun free zone, the psycho who knew he is the only one there having a gun would be less ready to shoot as ke could be shot immediately as well.

Gun free zones are the killers - this is an Aurora repeat all over again.

For what it's worth; here is the 2004 stats:

US_Violent_Crime_2004.svg

It's based on "Map of violent crime per 100,000 people in the USA by state in 2004. "Violent crime" includes Homicide, rape, robbery and serious assault."

The darkest areas are 800 or greater incidents. The lightest area is less than 100

File:US Violent Crime 2004.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its quite mixed with political leanings playing almost no role if you belive in the blue/red binary paradigm.

Let's look at the stats in context to where they happen ... And compared to their third world counterparts.

Forum List

Back