Every state should have a law emphatically allowing wedding vendors to discriminate against SSM.

Should they also be able to discriminate against people of color, or religions they don't like? Because you can make an equally good argument for those based on the bible.

Yes. I'd be quite happy to allow them to discriminate against people for all those reasons. Mind you, I won't discriminate against anyone. Anyone who is incurring discrimination should call me immediately. I will be more than happy to accept your business.

When the discrimination circles back around to you and your family, will you feel the same?

You obviously don't know my family. We're all too bat-shit crazy for anyone to want to marry us.

Not about marriage. If you open the door for legal discrimination, then anything is fair game.

I'm talking about businesses serving gay marriages. Maybe you'd like to start another thread to talk about whatever other subject you're trying to fallaciously interject.

It's not about the bible, it's about religious freedom in general. And no, race is not the same as sexual orientation. It should be left to each state to decide if they want to allow SSM, the Feds should back the hell off.

No, the right to become married was properly a federal issue. There should be no prohibition against same sex marriage. But neither should there be no mandate that businesses serve same sex marriage. Let people discriminate, and let smart people like me reap the profits of not discriminating.

Forum List

Back