Every state should have a law emphatically allowing wedding vendors to discriminate against SSM.

You almost gotta laugh that the first thing on the liberal judicial agenda is to restrict freedom and punish Americans for daring to cite the Bill of Rights. No wonder they are against allowing Christians to opt out of being forced to build freakazoid and sodomite wedding cakes. Go to the other baker you freaking jierks
Then you also have no problem with businesses turning away people based on their religion...such as christers....

You almost gotta laugh that the first thing on the liberal judicial agenda is to restrict freedom and punish Americans for daring to cite the Bill of Rights. No wonder they are against allowing Christians to opt out of being forced to build freakazoid and sodomite wedding cakes. Go to the other baker you freaking jierks
Then you also have no problem with businesses turning away people based on their religion...such as christers....
If they don't won't my business, they won't get my business. See how easy that is?

Why stop at gay weddings?

How about refusing service to divorced people, mixed faith weddings, interracial weddings, weddings where the bride is pregnant
It would make Jesus happy

Last edited:
Here you go..."public accommodations laws violate no one's rights". Pretty broad statement ain't it and perfect for low information comedy channel educated lefties. Did it ever occur to the sodomite revolutionaries that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights trumps (pardon the pun) the "commerce clause"?

You realize that the "commerce clause" is Article I, Section 8, Clause 3 of the Constution so you just said the Constitution trumps (pardon the pun) the Constitution.

Oh wait, that does sound like something Trump would say. (No pun intended.)

>>>>

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing [sic] in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."

No, we have to laugh at this sort of rightwing ignorance and stupidity.

Public accommodations laws are necessary, proper, and Constitutional, as authorized by the Commerce Clause; they violate no one’s rights, freedoms, or liberties – including business owners.
Here you go..."public accommodations laws violate no one's rights". Pretty broad statement ain't it and perfect for low information comedy channel educated lefties. Did it ever occur to the sodomite revolutionaries that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights trumps (pardon the pun) the "commerce clause"?
Then write the Congress and SCOTUS immediately and stop whining at us.

No, we have to laugh at this sort of rightwing ignorance and stupidity.

Public accommodations laws are necessary, proper, and Constitutional, as authorized by the Commerce Clause; they violate no one’s rights, freedoms, or liberties – including business owners.
Which document contains the commerce clause?

How about refusing service to divorced people, mixed faith weddings, interracial weddings, weddings where the bride is pregnant
That's my biggest issue with these so called Christian religious issues. These bakers make cakes for murderers, adulterers, and all kinds of other people who are sinners

So by their logic they are promoting all those other sins as well but it's only the gay sin that they are making a fuss about

That's my biggest issue with these so called Christian religious issues. These bakers make cakes for murderers, adulterers, and all kinds of other people who are sinners

So by their logic they are promoting all those other sins as well but it's only the gay sin that they are making a fuss about
Only by your logic. Jesus does not care

Oh, that's simple. See, I'm in the wedding industry. And I am happy to marry gay couples. Many potential clients will ask vendors about this, and will refuse a vendor who is unwilling to serve gay couples. If vendors are legally required to serve gay weddings, then every vendor will have to say yes when asked if they serve gay weddings, because they have to serve gay weddings. On the other hand, if we pass a law that allows people to discriminate, then that adds up to more business for me.

Or you could get more business by simply providing superior service... you know, the way really successful businesses do.

Actually, that's not how business get business. Providing superior service is not the necessity that many people like to believe it is. Look at Comcast. Reality is that the quality of service is of relatively low importance to business success. This is all the more true in an industry such as the wedding industry, where you're not really in it for the repeat customers.

But you're missing the point.

I support that message. We should allow discrimination against them all. Hang the signs in every window, and post it on every website.

I support that message. We should allow discrimination against them all. Hang the signs in every window, and post it on every website.

Shout in from the roof tops that your business (not you personally) doesn't serve X, Y, and, Z. I'll open the same business in the area and provide service to A through Z. I'll laugh all the way to the bank.

Every state should have a law emphatically allowing wedding vendors to discriminate against SSM.

Sure, but only if, as part of that law, the business must be required to post who they will discriminate against in all advertisements, on a sign outside the store and when they answer the phone.

"Hello, this is Sweet Cakes Bakery. We will bake cakes for divorced couples, fat couples, interfaith couples, dog couples, satanist couples (boy/girl only) but no gay couples, can I help you?"

Actually, that's not how business get business. Providing superior service is not the necessity that many people like to believe it is. Look at Comcast. Reality is that the quality of service is of relatively low importance to business success. This is all the more true in an industry such as the wedding industry, where you're not really in it for the repeat customers.

But you're missing the point.

The only point is at the top of your head.

giphy (1).gif

Should they also be able to discriminate against people of color, or religions they don't like? Because you can make an equally good argument for those based on the bible.

Yes. I'd be quite happy to allow them to discriminate against people for all those reasons. Mind you, I won't discriminate against anyone. Anyone who is incurring discrimination should call me immediately. I will be more than happy to accept your business.

When the discrimination circles back around to you and your family, will you feel the same?

Sweet Cakes bakery served everyone. Anyone who walked in could walk out with any bakery item they wanted. Only a specialty item, the wedding cake, was refused.

Forum List

Back