Every State needs to Follow Missouri's Lead on their 2nd Amendment Preservation Act

"2nd amendment sanctuary" basically concedes they have the power to pass them. Which they obviously dont.
I dont like that term. Also, "constitutional carry" that implies every other law on the books is unconstitutional. So, instead of getting rid of them, you create ANOTHER law.

Supremacy Clause | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information ...
www.law.cornell.edu › Wex

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

Great!

Here's what the Constitution says on these matters.

Amendment 2: A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment 10: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

To the point and easily understood.

Good job, Border Ruffians. You are people I can call my countrymen.

:beer:

Missouri 2nd Amendment Preservation Act

Newton County Missouri is taking it up a notch:

Be it enacted by the Newton County Missouri Commission as follows: All federal acts, laws, orders, rules and regulations passed by the Federal government and specifically any Presidential Administration whether past, present or future, which infringe on the people’s right to keep and bear arms as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the United States and Article 1, Section 23 of the Missouri Constitution shall be invalid in the county, shall not be recognized by this county, and specifically rejected by this county, and shall be considered null and void and of no effect in this county.
Such acts, laws, orders, rules and regulations include but are not limited to any tax levy, fee, or stamp imposed on firearms, firearm accessories, or ammunition not common to all other goods and services … any registration or tracking of firearms, firearm accessories or ammunition … any act ordering the confiscation of firearms, firearm accessories or ammunition … and finally, any act, whether past, present or future passed by the United States Congress and signed into law by the Federal Government and specifically any Presidential Administration which infringes on the people’s right to keep and bear arms in Newton County, Missouri shall be considered null and void by the county and not recognized by this county.

Every state and local authority needs to RETAKE power preserved in the 2nd and 10th Amendments.

A couple serious question here, and I really do want an answer.

The act you reference is tied to the 2nd amendment, and provides that any future laws adhere to the 2nd amendment. The supreme court has sole authority to interpret the constitution.

America's first mistake. Marbury v. Madison (1883). It rendered the Supreme Court a greater-than-equal branch of government.

The Constitution is written in English. It requires no interpretation.

Be it enacted by the Newton County Missouri Commission as follows: All federal acts, laws, orders, rules and regulations passed by the Federal government and specifically any Presidential Administration whether past, present or future, which infringe on the people’s right to keep and bear arms as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the United States and Article 1, Section 23 of the Missouri Constitution shall be invalid in the county, shall not be recognized by this county, and specifically rejected by this county, and shall be considered null and void and of no effect in this county.
Such acts, laws, orders, rules and regulations include but are not limited to any tax levy, fee, or stamp imposed on firearms, firearm accessories, or ammunition not common to all other goods and services … any registration or tracking of firearms, firearm accessories or ammunition … any act ordering the confiscation of firearms, firearm accessories or ammunition … and finally, any act, whether past, present or future passed by the United States Congress and signed into law by the Federal Government and specifically any Presidential Administration which infringes on the people’s right to keep and bear arms in Newton County, Missouri shall be considered null and void by the county and not recognized by this county.

Every state and local authority needs to RETAKE power preserved in the 2nd and 10th Amendments.

deplorables being deplorable

yawn

The act you reference is tied to the 2nd amendment, and provides that any future laws adhere to the 2nd amendment. The supreme court has sole authority to interpret the constitution.

America's first mistake. Marbury v. Madison (1883). It rendered the Supreme Court a greater-than-equal branch of government.

That's a very interesting point. You have single handedly forced every American to decide between the Supreme Court and some anonymous poster on the internet to determine which one is right.
I'm rooting for you to win that contest buddy.

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

Great!

Amendment 2: A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment 10: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution,

the supremacy clause has nothing to do with firearms. And it is a power delegated by the Constitution.

If you and I woke up tomorrow and saw that Congress voted to repeal the 2nd Amendment and Joe Biden was going to sign the repeal, it would be gone

Great!

Amendment 10: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution,

the supremacy clause has nothing to do with firearms. And it is a power delegated by the Constitution.

If you and I woke up tomorrow and saw that Congress voted to repeal the 2nd Amendment and Joe Biden was going to sign the repeal, it would be gone

What an idiot you are. An Amendment would have to be repealed by a majority of States, not an act of Congress.

"ANY LAW THE UNITED STATES MAKES DOES NOT APPLY TO ME AND MY HICKS HERE IN HICKVILLE MISSOURI, SO HELP ME GOD"

-Missouri lawmakers.
These backass cluster fuck drooling meth heads are a far cry from normal. Newton county has one large town the rest is hayseeds that brag about Trump and the love of their guns and bibles....and meth.
Yeah this is political theater. Meant to score some points. Mission accomplished, I guess..I dunno. Instead of actually helping people in Missouri they're putting up fake laws that say the US laws do not apply to us here......which is not even something the Supreme C

Amendment II
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Thanks for pointing that out.
um, Amendments can be changed. The Supremacy clause cannot. what the U.S Government says is what goes. Thanks though.
You really think that the Democrooks would get 67% of the Senate to change the constitution to take the rights of law abiding citizens to protect themselves?

Great!

No, people like you would be gone, for that is what would push the 75 million people to rebel. Do you think the police will side with you retarded progs? No way, do you think the military will side with you progs? No way. Better watch what you wish for, sometimes Karma is a bitch....

That's a very interesting point. You have single handedly forced every American to decide between the Supreme Court and some anonymous poster on the internet to determine which one is right.

I see you are unfamiliar with Marbury v. Madison. Perhaps you should have studied harder as a kid.

Great!

You uneducated types are so dreadfully boring. Take advantage of the ESL classes that are no doubt available in your community.

Reading is fundamental, after all.

I see you are unfamiliar with Marbury v. Madison. Perhaps you should have studied harder as a kid.

The supreme court ruled one way, and you rule another. Seems the question doesn't have as much to do with Marbury v. Madison as it does with who has more authority to make that ruling.

The supreme court ruled one way, and you rule another. Seems the question doesn't have as much to do with Marbury v. Madison as it does with who has more authority to make that ruling.

Authority does not impart correctness, ever.

From one of your heroes -

“Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.”
- Mao Zedong.

- Mao Zedong.

Perhaps not, but it's the way we decide whose opinion matters.

- Mao Zedong.

Yeah, mid-20th century Germany thought that too.

- Mao Zedong.

Wow. You're comparing our system of government with Nazi Germany. You really are nuts, aren't you?

- Mao Zedong.

Wow. You're comparing our system of government with Nazi Germany. You really are nuts, aren't you?

No, I'm comparing your blind acceptance of authority to Nazi Germany.

They cannot violate federal law. Anyone who interferes can face federal charges.

Tell that to the states that refuse to obey our immigration laws

No state has refused to obey immigration laws.

Forum List

Back