Every Living President's Ancestors Owned Slaves

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Except for Donald Trump. Even Obama's ancestors were slave owners.

Every currently-living person who has served as President of the United States is descended from ancestors who owned slaves — except for Donald Trump.

My oh my. We need to impeach every living president and ex-president except for Trump. They need to be canceled for the crimes of their ancestors. They should also pay reparations. Trump is the only living non-racist president.

Every currently-living person who has served as President of the United States is descended from ancestors who owned slaves — except for Donald Trump.

My oh my. We need to impeach every living president and ex-president except for Trump. They need to be canceled for the crimes of their ancestors. They should also pay reparations. Trump is the only living non-racist president.

Other than Trump, there are only 5 men living who have been president.

And any high office is dominated by men who come from wealthy families.

And any high office is dominated by men who come from wealthy families.

If they don't START out wealthy, they certainly are by the time they leave Washington.

bill_hillary_young.jpg
Bill_Hillary_Clinton.jpg

This is ridiculuous. Especially trying to bring up Obama. The government owes reparations and not just for slavery. Trump is a racist.

This is ridiculuous. Especially trying to bring up Obama. The government owes reparations and not just for slavery. Trump is a racist.
We literally stole this country from Native Americans. That is beyond reparations. We should immediately give back all the land we seized from Native Americans and either live under them or move back to wherever we came from in the first place. How do you feel about that?

We literally stole this country from Native Americans. That is beyond reparations. We should immediately give back all the land we seized from Native Americans and either live under them or move back to wherever we came from in the first place. How do you feel about that?
From what I understand, native Americans migrated from Asia across the Berring Strait and from Europe across a North Atlantic ice bridge.

This land is for Asians and Europeans.

Trump isn’t descended from slave owners. Trump is descended from human traffickers and pimps. His grandfather owned brothels in the Yukon after he was thrown out of Germany, for failing to serve in the army.

Forum List

Back