Every Kid Is Sexual Being

Mar 31, 2009
This groomer actually stated that. He targets three year olds.

I can't wait for anyone to defend this garbage

English teacher's sexuality curriculum showing kids penis pics, ejaculation video has school approval

1. Private school

2. This guy doesn't look right. At all. Sorry, I don't judge on "attractiveness". He just looks "off"-and I trust my instincts there.

3. To add to that, he has a husband and no children. So what is this blazing interest in teaching sex to the kidlets? Be very, very VERY suspicious.

This is when parents should be outraged.........go into schools en-mass, and literally destroy everything in the schools kids should NOT be reading or seeing.

well this is a private school, so the parents PAY for their kids to learn this. I mean, on top of taxes

1. Private school

2. This guy doesn't look right. At all. Sorry, I don't judge on "attractiveness". He just looks "off"-and I trust my instincts there.

3. To add to that, he has a husband and no children. So what is this blazing interest in teaching sex to the kidlets? Be very, very VERY suspicious.

Private or public....this garbage has to end and it's evidently going on in both

English teacher's sexuality curriculum showing kids penis pics, ejaculation video has school approval

When I saw the title of this thread, I figured USMB had just put out its latest edict.

Pretend there is no evidence of these sick pieces of shit working to groom kids and just accept you're just paranoid. Otherwise you got on a terrorist watch list and get harassed by the IRS or something. I.E. just another plank in the Democratic Party's 'Freedom In America' platform. We all know pre-K kids are constantly demanding to be felt up and raped by 30 year old faggots, just ask Biden.

Dude has pedo written across his forehead.

But he has a college degree n stuff!

He also gives 'TED Talks', and some media types are gushing over him.

Al has given four TED Talks, and has appeared on national programs such as NPR’s “Morning Edition” and “1A”. He is the author of For Goodness Sex: Changing the Way We Talk to Young People About Sexuality, Values, and Health published by Harper Wave, a division of HarperCollins. Al earned his BA in Theology from St. Joseph’s University and his MSEd in Human Sexuality Education from the University of Pennsylvania. He is a member of The Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality (SSSS), The American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT) and Advanced Sexuality Educators and Trainers (ASET). A native Philadelphian, Al and his husband, Michael, live in Philadelphia.

Leslie M. Kantor VP of Education, Planned Parenthood​

“Al Vernacchio has written a wonderful book that includes numerous model answers and a new way to think about adolescent sexuality — as a force for good in life rather than simply a problem to be dealt with.”

Professional baby killer advocate just adores ole Al.

Lori Duron has a 'gender creative son'.

Amzon link to her book doesn't show up. Look up 'Raising My Rainbow' by Lori Duron.

Raising My Rainbow is Lori Duron’s frank, heartfelt, and brutally funny account of her and her family's adventures of distress and happiness raising a gender-creative son.

Whereas her older son, Chase, is a Lego-loving, sports-playing boy's boy, Lori's younger son, C.J., would much rather twirl around in a pink sparkly tutu, with a Disney Princess in each hand while singing Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi."

David Hall?

Dr. David M. Hall — a distinguished diversity trainer, classroom teacher, and college professor – blogs for CNN and is the author of Allies at Work: Creating a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Inclusive Work Environment. Dr. Hall is also the editor of Taking Sides: Family and Personal Relationships, a college text. He is the creator of BullyShield, a bullying prevention mobile application for the iPhone and Droid. David M Hall Associates (DMHA) instructors teach about bullying prevention through a framework of diversity and inclusion. DMHA’s long list of clients includes Exelon, PSE&G, JP Morgan Chase, University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business, Pennsylvania Department of Education, New Jersey Department of Education, Target, HSBC, Merck, the U.S. Department of Energy, Price WaterhouseCoopers, Safeway, The Hershey Company, Northrup Grumann, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, and many others. Dr. Hall is a founding co-chair of Out & Equal Greater Philadelphia and a recipient of teaching and humanitarian awards at the national, state and local level. Those awards include the GLSEN Educator of the Year Runner-Up Award, Teacher as Hero Award from the National Liberty Museum, Outstanding Alumnus from Widener University, and Outstanding Pennsylvanian from the Pennsylvania Jaycees. His students have named him Most Creative Teacher and Teacher Most Likely to be Remembered in 10 Years.

Who can claim your kids are not in good hands with these people's endorsements?

A little on GLSEN.

GLSEN's Chicago office was the primary sponsor of this most recent conference. One of their leaders, David Thomas, was recently arrested for trying to solicit sex with an underage boy. Thomas, a social worker, was released from GLSEN after this became public, but one wonders how many other homosexual men within GLSEN are targeting children for molestation.

The conference attendees--including teenagers--received a visitor's packet that advertised Chicago's homosexual S&M leather bars and a homosexual bathhouse called Steamworks. This kind of material hardly seems appropriate for children.

GLSEN's conference featured workshops designed to help activist teachers introduce pro-homosexual themes into kindergarten social studies curricula. Children who can barely read, will be shown photos of lesbian mothers and daughters in a book called "Celebrating Families."

I'm waiting for the gimps to attack the source, since I know they're too stupid to do fact checks. lol GLSEN does a lot worse stuff to kids as well.

Last edited:
But he has a college degree n stuff!

He also gives 'TED Talks', and some media types are gushing over him.

Al has given four TED Talks, and has appeared on national programs such as NPR’s “Morning Edition” and “1A”. He is the author of For Goodness Sex: Changing the Way We Talk to Young People About Sexuality, Values, and Health published by Harper Wave, a division of HarperCollins. Al earned his BA in Theology from St. Joseph’s University and his MSEd in Human Sexuality Education from the University of Pennsylvania. He is a member of The Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality (SSSS), The American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT) and Advanced Sexuality Educators and Trainers (ASET). A native Philadelphian, Al and his husband, Michael, live in Philadelphia.

Leslie M. Kantor VP of Education, Planned Parenthood​

“Al Vernacchio has written a wonderful book that includes numerous model answers and a new way to think about adolescent sexuality — as a force for good in life rather than simply a problem to be dealt with.”

Professional baby killer advocate just adores ole Al.

Lori Duron has a 'gender creative son'.

Amazon product ASIN 0770437729
Raising My Rainbow is Lori Duron’s frank, heartfelt, and brutally funny account of her and her family's adventures of distress and happiness raising a gender-creative son.

Whereas her older son, Chase, is a Lego-loving, sports-playing boy's boy, Lori's younger son, C.J., would much rather twirl around in a pink sparkly tutu, with a Disney Princess in each hand while singing Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi."

David Hall?

Dr. David M. Hall — a distinguished diversity trainer, classroom teacher, and college professor – blogs for CNN and is the author of Allies at Work: Creating a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Inclusive Work Environment. Dr. Hall is also the editor of Taking Sides: Family and Personal Relationships, a college text. He is the creator of BullyShield, a bullying prevention mobile application for the iPhone and Droid. David M Hall Associates (DMHA) instructors teach about bullying prevention through a framework of diversity and inclusion. DMHA’s long list of clients includes Exelon, PSE&G, JP Morgan Chase, University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business, Pennsylvania Department of Education, New Jersey Department of Education, Target, HSBC, Merck, the U.S. Department of Energy, Price WaterhouseCoopers, Safeway, The Hershey Company, Northrup Grumann, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, and many others. Dr. Hall is a founding co-chair of Out & Equal Greater Philadelphia and a recipient of teaching and humanitarian awards at the national, state and local level. Those awards include the GLSEN Educator of the Year Runner-Up Award, Teacher as Hero Award from the National Liberty Museum, Outstanding Alumnus from Widener University, and Outstanding Pennsylvanian from the Pennsylvania Jaycees. His students have named him Most Creative Teacher and Teacher Most Likely to be Remembered in 10 Years.

Who can claim your kids are not in good hands with these people's endorsements?

Plant food.

Down down
Deeper and down
Get down
Deeper and down
I have all the ways you see
To keep you guessing,
Stop your messing with me

deeper and down , Down down, deeper and down.
by Al Vernacchio , ace pervert and neurologically disturbed

Just knew that Status Quo were ahead of their time .

It doesn't say he targets anyone and the parents of any of the kids from as young as 3 upwards have to sign up at this private school. He might not be right but if the parents didn't give their approval, sign off (in the article) he would not be there.

Dude has pedo written across his forehead.
Not to be confused with................

th

This is when parents should be outraged.........go into schools en-mass, and literally destroy everything in the schools kids should NOT be reading or seeing.

But....they won't. Remember, they call themselves right-wing conservatives with a very long track record of doing nothing.
This is simply the price of doing nothing. And God is not happy with the Right because of it apparently.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

It doesn't say he targets anyone and the parents of any of the kids from as young as 3 upwards have to sign up at this private school. He might not be right but if the parents didn't give their approval, sign off (in the article) he would not be there.

Okay......................................

Pretend there is no evidence of these sick pieces of shit working to groom kids and just accept you're just paranoid. Otherwise you got on a terrorist watch list and get harassed by the IRS or something. I.E. just another plank in the Democratic Party's 'Freedom In America' platform. We all know pre-K kids are constantly demanding to be felt up and raped by 30 year old faggots, just ask Biden.

The Price....of doing nothing......just wait.....the pain is going to get MUCH worse. Exponentially worse.

Forum List

Back