Ever wonder if this forum was "right leaning"?

Message boards are open to everyone. If this board is "right" leaning, maybe that means America is too.

No, it means that part of the Right's cult behaviour is to flood message boards, It's like selling flowers when you were a Moonie. It's obligatory.
Is that what they say over at democrat underground

I have no idea. What I stated is fact. RW'ers start far more threads on this board, including their nasty habit of starting multiple threads on the same topic. Cult behaviour.

LOL.

I guess you have the DNC talking point bleaters on ignore.

The rest either avoided discussing it or sounded like NPR drones.

Nice Polite Republicans, you mean?

If someone thinks NPR is liberal, that's a demonstration of extreme right-wing bias on their part. Due to their political bias, those people with be incapable of viewing facts and reality in a neutral fashion.

It would take a tremendous amount of "honesty" for all those right wingers on here who "predicted' that Clinton would have a very difficult time showing up for the debates....that she would be wheeled in a gurney......that she would not last the entire debate without sitting down and being administered stimulants, etc..........to openly state that they were dead WRONG......

First thing I noticed when I joined this board was how right leaning it is. If it weren't for the few liberals here, it would be the ultimate conservative echo chamber.
That's Why I Stick Around, Can't Cede It To These Far rightwing Kooks.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

If your ever wondered if this forum had many more conservative, right wingers than democrats, the responses to tonight's debate having these folks ACTUALLY "thinking": that Trump won, should offer a clear and solid answer.

Delusion has replaced reality for these good folks.....and perhaps it is a coping mechanism that will work for a short while.
Hillary was a joke, she didn't win anything.

Except the Presidency, you mean..
Hillary showed that she actually doesn't even know as much as Trump on government issues.

Trump is not only winning this election, he is destroying the notion that Democrats are the acclaimed party of knowledge that they endlessly cite to win endless elections they had no business winning.
Exhibit A.

LoL!

I would suggest taking a poll on political leanings & affiliations, but there are a lot of wingers who think they're mainstream and would identify accordingly.
You're right, they wouldn't identify accordingly. They'd change to their bias and delusion of being normal.

It would take a tremendous amount of "honesty" for all those right wingers on here who "predicted' that Clinton would have a very difficult time showing up for the debates....that she would be wheeled in a gurney......that she would not last the entire debate without sitting down and being administered stimulants, etc..........to openly state that they were dead WRONG......
It can't be easy being a partisan hack.

Message boards are open to everyone. If this board is "right" leaning, maybe that means America is too.

No, it means that part of the Right's cult behaviour is to flood message boards, It's like selling flowers when you were a Moonie. It's obligatory.

I have no idea. What I stated is fact. RW'ers start far more threads on this board, including their nasty habit of starting multiple threads on the same topic. Cult behaviour.

LOL.

Ask a moderator how often they have to merge RW started thread compared to liberal started threads.

If your ever wondered if this forum had many more conservative, right wingers than democrats, the responses to tonight's debate having these folks ACTUALLY "thinking": that Trump won, should offer a clear and solid answer.

Delusion has replaced reality for these good folks.....and perhaps it is a coping mechanism that will work for a short while.

I know what you mean. I mean Hillary's rendition of Democrat talking points was overwhelming, how could anyone see that as a Trump victory

:lmao:

From you?

LOL.

Ask a moderator how often they have to merge RW started thread compared to liberal started threads.

Running to the grownups, NYcarb?

From you?
I don't blindly support, I support based on the facts. Nor do I reflexively react, I respond accordingly based upon the facts.

Can you say the same?

From you?
I don't blindly support, I support based on the facts. Nor do I reflexively react, I respond accordingly based upon the facts.

Can you say the same?

Since I oppose both parties and both candidates, what facts are you asking me about? I'm not clear what you mean.

But I got it, you question facts, it's just that the Democrats are always right ...

14359254_558205414375462_3563657457721685860_n.jpg

The above, from one of the right wing nitwits who STRONGLY criticized Obama's slogan of "hope and change".....
Change is INEVITABLE and the fact that.....by the very nature of its name.....conservatism opposes change, the above shows how delusional right wingers have become.

The above, from one of the right wing nitwits who STRONGLY criticized Obama's slogan of "hope and change".....
Change is INEVITABLE and the fact that.....by the very nature of its name.....conservatism opposes change, the above shows how delusional right wingers have become.

You blabber too much and to be honest nobody cares.

rather than stating that, YES, it was a bad night for Trump and that he may do better in future debates, the trend on here when I logged on was a host of threads stating that Trump had "won"

In the first 2012 presidential debate, Romney did better than Obama. Not to the extent that Clinton dominated Trump, but he clearly won the debate. And most of the Obama backers admitted it. They said that Obama had a bad night, but would do better in the future.

The two sides are not alike. Liberals tend to be reality-based and honest, while conservatives tend to be delusional and dishonest.

Since I oppose both parties and both candidates, what facts are you asking me about? I'm not clear what you mean.

But I got it, you question facts, it's just that the Democrats are always right ...
It's more like Democrats are usually more right, or just not as corrupt. Oftentimes both/and.

Forum List

Back