Ever wonder if this forum was "right leaning"?

Since I oppose both parties and both candidates, what facts are you asking me about? I'm not clear what you mean.

But I got it, you question facts, it's just that the Democrats are always right ...
It's more like Democrats are usually more right, or just not as corrupt. Oftentimes both/and.

Not as corrupt?

:wtf:

Haven't been following the election, have you? You're a goof ball. And you say while I oppose both sides I'm not fact driven like you are? Classic

In the first 2012 presidential debate, Romney did better than Obama. Not to the extent that Clinton dominated Trump, but he clearly won the debate. And most of the Obama backers admitted it. They said that Obama had a bad night, but would do better in the future.

The two sides are not alike. Liberals tend to be reality-based and honest, while conservatives tend to be delusional and dishonest.

Well, well stated.........I was one of those who marveled at just how badly Obama had done on that first debate against Romney....he (Obama) was unprepared, seemed almost bored to be there and took for granted that the WH would be his for another 4 years without putting too much effort in the race.....

However, Obama took the counsel of his advisers who must have told him just how bad he had come off and a different man showed up for the subsequent debates. Will Trump heed the advice of others? Maybe, but his ego and arrogance makes it unlikely.

In the first 2012 presidential debate, Romney did better than Obama. Not to the extent that Clinton dominated Trump, but he clearly won the debate. And most of the Obama backers admitted it. They said that Obama had a bad night, but would do better in the future.

The two sides are not alike. Liberals tend to be reality-based and honest, while conservatives tend to be delusional and dishonest.

Well, well stated.........I was one of those who marveled at just how badly Obama had done on that first debate against Romney....he (Obama) was unprepared, seemed almost bored to be there and took for granted that the WH would be his for another 4 years without putting too much effort in the race.....

However, Obama took the counsel of his advisers who must have told him just how bad he had come off and a different man showed up for the subsequent debates. Will Trump heed the advice of others? Maybe, but his ego and arrogance makes it unlikely.

A Clinton supporter criticizing Trump for "ego and arrogance," that's classic ...

The rest either avoided discussing it or sounded like NPR drones.

Nice Polite Republicans, you mean?

If someone thinks NPR is liberal, that's a demonstration of extreme right-wing bias on their part. Due to their political bias, those people with be incapable of viewing facts and reality in a neutral fashion.

NPR is liberal in the TOPICS that they emote. They don't report. They DRAMATIZE. With anecdotal heart bleeding stories and a bit of fiction. Would NEVER appeal to sane rational people. Only folks that let their "feelings" dominate their knowledge.

My wife and I turn it on just to laugh hysterically at the angst and hand-wringing. We could do an hour parody about the effect of GW warming melting my ice cream cone. If you get the NPR lingo --- it's kinda like leftist Klingon.

I am however addicted to NPR weekend mornings with those quiz shows and Prairie Home..

The rest either avoided discussing it or sounded like NPR drones.

Nice Polite Republicans, you mean?

If someone thinks NPR is liberal, that's a demonstration of extreme right-wing bias on their part. Due to their political bias, those people with be incapable of viewing facts and reality in a neutral fashion.

NPR is liberal in the TOPICS that they emote. They don't report. They DRAMATIZE. With anecdotal heart bleeding stories and a bit of fiction. Would NEVER appeal to sane rational people. Only folks that let their "feelings" dominate their knowledge.

My wife and I turn it on just to laugh hysterically at the angst and hand-wringing. We could do an hour parody about the effect of GW warming melting my ice cream cone. If you get the NPR lingo --- it's kinda like leftist Klingon.

I am however addicted to NPR weekend mornings with those quiz shows and Prairie Home..

NPR and PBS shouldn't get a dime of the people's money

Not as corrupt?

Haven't been following the election, have you? You're a goof ball. And you say while I oppose both sides I'm not fact driven like you are? Classic
Yes, not as corrupt.

Do you recall the legion of scandals under the last Republican...G.W. Bush?

Nothing in modern-times comes even close to that level of corruption. Not to mention incompetance.

Not as corrupt?

Yes, not as corrupt.

Nothing in modern-times comes even close to that level of corruption. Not to mention incompetance.

Please, Hillary because a hundred millionaire selling influence to Wall Street. She sold time slots on her schedule as Secretary of State for donations to the Clinton Foundation. She set up an e-mail server outside government security in her basement exposing secret and top secret data. She LIED about everything constantly. And she killed four people because it would have been inconvenient politically to do anything about it.

She repeatedly took the lead on destroying women who were sexually assaulted by her husband. She created the phrase "vast right wing conspiracy" to counter accusations she knew where true (Gennifer Flowers), she hid her White Water files until the scandal was over then suddenly found them. She impeded the Foster investigation.

And you think the problem with ... Republicans ... is corruption? Amazing. You need a clown avatar like your goof ball friends

Hillary will never be anything more than a complete failure. She's morally bankrupt, and a delusional idiot.

It was awesome seeing her lose last night.

Please, Hillary because a hundred millionaire selling influence to Wall Street. She sold time slots on her schedule as Secretary of State for donations to the Clinton Foundation. She set up an e-mail server outside government security in her basement exposing secret and top secret data. She LIED about everything constantly. And she killed four people because it would have been inconvenient politically to do anything about it.

She repeatedly took the lead on destroying women who were sexually assaulted by her husband. She created the phrase "vast right wing conspiracy" to counter accusations she knew where true (Gennifer Flowers), she hid her White Water files until the scandal was over then suddenly found them. She impeded the Foster investigation.

And you think the problem with ... Republicans ... is corruption? Amazing. You need a clown avatar like your goof ball friends

"George H. W. Bush’s Secretary of the Treasury Catalina Villapando was arrested and sentenced to prison for, of all things, tax evasion and obstruction of justice. To this day, Villapando remains the only sitting treasurer to be sent to prison."

"In 2006 it came to public attention that 11 Republican federal prosecutors all appointed by George W. Bush were then fired. Supposedly they were fired for prosecuting Republicans and not prosecuting Democrats. When the investigation began, numerous individuals in the Bush administration refused to testify under executive privilege and instead resigned, including Karl Rove."

Source: http://bit.ly/2dpqJpQ

"George H. W. Bush’s Secretary of the Treasury Catalina Villapando was arrested and sentenced to prison for, of all things, tax evasion and obstruction of justice. To this day, Villapando remains the only sitting treasurer to be sent to prison."

"In 2006 it came to public attention that 11 Republican federal prosecutors all appointed by George W. Bush were then fired. Supposedly they were fired for prosecuting Republicans and not prosecuting Democrats. When the investigation began, numerous individuals in the Bush administration refused to testify under executive privilege and instead resigned, including Karl Rove."

Source: http://bit.ly/2dpqJpQ

LOL, I keep pointing to the corruption of Hillary herself, you keep pointing to the corruption of administrations. Both parties are full of corruption in their administrations. You're trying to push a wagon with a rope

Not as corrupt?

Yes, not as corrupt.

Dude...you've GOT to be kidding? The entire Obama presidency has been one scandal after another! Do you live under a rock?

If your ever wondered if this forum had many more conservative, right wingers than democrats, the responses to tonight's debate having these folks ACTUALLY "thinking": that Trump won, should offer a clear and solid answer.

Delusion has replaced reality for these good folks.....and perhaps it is a coping mechanism that will work for a short while.

But Drudge said they won

Message boards are open to everyone. If this board is "right" leaning, maybe that means America is too.

Great point, that's why Obama won the last two elections and why Clinton will win the next one...because our country is right leaning. Solid analysis.

Great point, that's why Obama won the last two elections and why Clinton will win the next one...because our country is right leaning. Solid analysis.

You must "forgive" right wingers today since they are a bit in mourning over last night's Trump fiasco.

But, you will get rebuttals that democrats only win when they cheat and rig elections....but when republicans win, its because we ran out of corpses to take to the ballot stations with us. Such is R-W "logic".

Dude...you've GOT to be kidding? The entire Obama presidency has been one scandal after another! Do you live under a rock?

Well, OldStyle.....you must then be forgiven since you must be too young to remember the Nixon administration.

You must "forgive" right wingers today since they are a bit in mourning over last night's Trump fiasco.

But, you will get rebuttals that democrats only win when they cheat and rig elections....but when republicans win, its because we ran out of corpses to take to the ballot stations with us. Such is R-W "logic".

Simple question, Nat...name the Presidential race that the GOP "fixed" like John F. Kennedy did back in the 60's?

If your ever wondered if this forum had many more conservative, right wingers than democrats, the responses to tonight's debate having these folks ACTUALLY "thinking": that Trump won, should offer a clear and solid answer.

Delusion has replaced reality for these good folks.....and perhaps it is a coping mechanism that will work for a short while.

Is there anything surprising that Hillary's supporters think she won and Trump's supporters think he won?

Anything surprising there at all?

This post-debate bullshit is as lame as the debate itself. It was the lamest debate I've ever seen.

NEITHER of them moved the needle.

Forum List

Back