Ever wonder if this forum was "right leaning"?

If your ever wondered if this forum had many more conservative, right wingers than democrats, the responses to tonight's debate having these folks ACTUALLY "thinking": that Trump won, should offer a clear and solid answer.

Delusion has replaced reality for these good folks.....and perhaps it is a coping mechanism that will work for a short while.

The real problem is that you're an extremist
^ Calls others extremists. Has sig calling others "a cancer". :laugh2:

I find blatant racist threads are allowed to linger in politics .

This last week, all the threads about the Tulsa shooting were moved to "current events ". Because it was inexcusable police shootings . But threads about the charlotte guy having a gun were not moved .
Look at the bitch of the forum whining. Stop pretending you are the first person to have a thread moved.

Find me a Tulsa thread on politics.

If your ever wondered if this forum had many more conservative, right wingers than democrats, the responses to tonight's debate having these folks ACTUALLY "thinking": that Trump won, should offer a clear and solid answer.

Delusion has replaced reality for these good folks.....and perhaps it is a coping mechanism that will work for a short while.

Maybe you're on to something here. When I lived in the Commie San Fran area --- the only people who had a CLUE what was going on politically were Repubs or Libertarians. The rest either avoided discussing it or sounded like NPR drones.

So there MIGHT be a natural bias on message boards like this that leans right. It's that damn "information gap" that separates the KPFA listeners from the KSFO listeners. (Inside San Fran political joke)

Hillary will fix that. :happy-1: She's the gap expert.

I find blatant racist threads are allowed to linger in politics .

This last week, all the threads about the Tulsa shooting were moved to "current events ". Because it was inexcusable police shootings . But threads about the charlotte guy having a gun were not moved .
I thought mono directional thinking went out years ago. But I guess not.

There are definitely more conservatives on USMB than there are liberals. The problem is that smart people are less common than dumb/average people.

Last edited:
Not leaning anything! This board is straight up extreme right wing and anti-government to the core!!!! Anyone that would support going back to the 18th century is insane.

Hell, I'd even say about 25% of this board is down right anti-civilization(Gipper, etc).

Does it matter how many people there are? You don't win arguments because more people support you on here, you win because you have a good argument, and you ignore those just looking for high school level entertainment.

Message boards are open to everyone. If this board is "right" leaning, maybe that means America is too.

No, it means that part of the Right's cult behaviour is to flood message boards, It's like selling flowers when you were a Moonie. It's obligatory.
Is that what they say over at democrat underground

I have no idea. What I stated is fact. RW'ers start far more threads on this board, including their nasty habit of starting multiple threads on the same topic. Cult behaviour.

another fool claiming the board leans right

any site that isn't a leftist echo chamber leans right.

it a conspiracy

I've got news for you chump - the entire nation is "right leaning". It's why you progressives have to resort to unconstitutionally having courts create law from the bench.

Trump won before he ever got up there. Here is my reason.
Look at the shape of this country right now. Hillary is part of the administration, actually lets expand that to being part of the governing body (republicans are also at fault) that put this country in such a bad way. She wants to continue that path to destruction.
Trump is not part of it. He had nothing to do with it and he is presenting a completely different direction for the country to go. Will his way work? maybe, maybe not, but we do know for sure that hillarys tried and failed perception of how things should work has been a complete failure.
Its time to try a different approach and the only way thats going to happen is to elect people that are not bought and paid for by those that are making millions with the current direction of this country.

ine if this country were all only thinking the same and unified on all major points. The country would never survive. That being said trump for all his rhetoric about stamina looked as if he had had enough.

Her middle east peace plan has resulted in tremendous success. Sigh... maybe she will hand out another reset button based on the donation.

Let's appeal to whatever "objective"brain cells you may have remaining....

Hillary has an extensive political record to defend and, admittedly, its not all stellar and for all of us to tear apart.....
Conversely, Trump has also a long-standing business record to defend......but it is NOT open for all of us to tear apart because of his fear in releasing his tax returns....

Lets face it, Trump is, at best, running for Secretary of Commerce and should NOT be in charge of anything else resembling world leadership.

Considering the fact that the country leans right...this board is fairly representative of the political demographics of the electorate.

What I find amusing is how so many of you on the far left seem to feel OVERWHELMED simply because someone offers a different political viewpoint than your own! It must be from only being told one side of the story as you made your way through our liberally slanted education system!

Well, that's a bit unfair.....All I was trying to point out in the O/P is that even though any objective viewer would admit that Trump was sorely unprepared and defensive, rather than stating that, YES, it was a bad night for Trump and that he may do better in future debates, the trend on here when I logged on was a host of threads stating that Trump had "won"......and THAT is a bit insane and unrealistic.

Forum List

Back