Even The Muslims Think He's A Muslim

If that is true, then the Muslims are as silly as our birthers.

When did silly start being defined as disagreeing with you?
Silly is your opinion on this. You are more likely to be a Muslim than Obama.

I'm not the one that said I am. Obama did.

Like I said, you define silly as someone not agreeing with you.

You call yourself a Republican yet agree with Obama. That either makes you a liar, stupid, or a combination of both.
No, you say stupid things and lie about them, are a far right ideologue and partisan, your polices are no good for America, and my recognition of that makes me a very good Republican.

Calling what I say stupid, far right, and no good is what Democrats do. A man would admit what he is. You don't. You keep claiming you're something you aren't. If it makes you feel good, do so. It makes you look stupid but you don't seem to have a problem with that.

A good Republican doesn't side with idiot Liberal policies.

So...I too have a job...congrats that you too are doing well in this economy. So.....how often can I remind you to provide the reasons and evidence to back up your assertion that Obama is NOT a Christian? Daily? Weekly?
Do not bother reminding me at all. I already explained to you why it is not a high priority item for me. IOW, I may never get back to you at all, but not because I am afraid I cannot defend my charge.

Only money can guarantee a response from me.
Oh...I totally understand. You threw out something you have no evidence to back up, you knew you had no evidence to back up, because there IS no evidence available to back it up......and now you will go all snarky because I had the nerve to call you on your own words. Quelle surprise.
yep. she STILL hasn't done what you asked her to do- provide evidence

Obama's own words are the evidence.

Great- then by your own criteria- President Obama is a Christian.

His own words?
Obama on faith: The exclusive interview

OBAMA:
Yeah. Yes. I think some of the things I talked about earlier are addressed through, are channeled through my Christian faith and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Unless you were lying when you said you Obama's own words are evidence.

OBAMA:

You're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my MUSLIM faith

Unless you were lying. He's on video saying those words.

So you agree Obama is a communist?

As long as you agree Trump is a KKK member. Lets shake on it!

So you do. That's what I thought.

Its conditional on your agreeing on the terms. Lets shake or are you backing away now?

It's not conditional.

Sure it is because I said it was...Obama is a communist as long as you agree Trump is a KKK member.

Want to shake on it or do you realize your logic isnt logical?

You don't get to dictate shit.

I never said I agreed either way. You indicated that you thought Trump was a Klan member because David Duke, FORMER member of the Klan, endorsed Trump. I ASKED that if you used that as a standard did you also believe Obama was a communist because the communist party endorsed him. You started into something about shaking hands when it was about whether or not your were consistent in the application of a standard.

Seems you forgot that Robert Byrd supported Obama. He holds the distinction of having been a former Klan member. By your standards, Obama is a Klan member since a former member endorsed him. Are you sure you still want to apply that same standard to Trump?

If that is true, then the Muslims are as silly as our birthers.

When did silly start being defined as disagreeing with you?
Silly is your opinion on this. You are more likely to be a Muslim than Obama.

I'm not the one that said I am. Obama did.

Like I said, you define silly as someone not agreeing with you.

You call yourself a Republican yet agree with Obama. That either makes you a liar, stupid, or a combination of both.
No, you say stupid things and lie about them, are a far right ideologue and partisan, your polices are no good for America, and my recognition of that makes me a very good Republican.

Calling what I say stupid, far right, and no good is what Democrats do. A man would admit what he is. You don't. You keep claiming you're something you aren't. If it makes you feel good, do so. It makes you look stupid but you don't seem to have a problem with that.

A good Republican doesn't side with idiot Liberal policies.
Calling you and your ilk out is exactly what good Republicans do. You stain and taint the good name of Republicanism. Cruz cannot now get the nomination. If Trump plays ball with us and forswears doing the business of the far right, we will support him. If he does not, we in the mainstream GOP will make sure he is not elected.

Con65 is hooked on his own logic: Obama is as much a communist as Trump is a KKK member, if communist and KKK support means anything.

Byrd gave up and apologized for his KKK activities. Duke never did.

Con65, you just are a concrete thinker. Even Redfish and Correll do better than you, and than is not saying much.

Do not bother reminding me at all. I already explained to you why it is not a high priority item for me. IOW, I may never get back to you at all, but not because I am afraid I cannot defend my charge.

Oh...I totally understand. You threw out something you have no evidence to back up, you knew you had no evidence to back up, because there IS no evidence available to back it up......and now you will go all snarky because I had the nerve to call you on your own words. Quelle surprise.

His own words?

OBAMA:
Yeah. Yes. I think some of the things I talked about earlier are addressed through, are channeled through my Christian faith and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

OBAMA:

LOL- but Conservative- you were the one who said that Obama's own words are evidence- I wasn't makeing that claim- you were- and his own words- in an extensive article regarding his Christian faith- say he is Christian

OBAMA:

His own words?

OBAMA:

OBAMA:

I am not the one caught lying- that would be you.

See, I am the one who pointed out that President Obama has openly spoken of his Christian faith- including how and when he became a Christian.

You are the one who wants to lie- and say that what Obama was saying is himself saying he is a Muslim. You know that is bullshit- but that doesn't stop you- being the liar you are.

So let us proceed to Obama's comment about 'John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith'

Let us review how you attempt to deceive like your 'Conservatism' commands you to do.

My Muslim Faith

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: You mentioned your Christian faith. Yesterday, you took after the Republicans for suggesting you have Muslim connections. Just a few minutes ago, Rick Davis, John McCain's campaign manager, said they've never done that. This is a false and cynical attempt to play victim.

SEN. OBAMA:

[TBODY][TR][TD] [/TD][/TR][/TBODY]​
You know what, these guys love to throw a rock and hide their hands.

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: But the McCain campaign has never suggested you have Muslim connections.

SEN. OBAMA: No. No. No. But I don't think that when you look at what is being promulgated on Fox News, let's say, and Republican commentators who are closely allied to these folks ...

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: But John McCain said that's wrong.

SEN. OBAMA: Listen, you and I both know that the minute that Governor Palin was forced to talk about her daughter, I immediately said that's off limits. And ...

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: And John McCain said the same thing about questioning your faith.

SEN. OBAMA: And what was the first thing the McCain campaign went out and did? They said, look, these liberal blogs that support Obama are out there attacking Governor Palin. Let's not play games. What I was suggesting — you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith ...

That last sentence was a straightforward statement: Senator Obama was not proclaiming his "Muslim faith"; he was acknowledging that Republican nominee John McCain had not specifically promulgated the false rumor that he (Obama) was a Muslim.

Unfortunately, at this point of the interview, George Stephanopoulos — apparently not understanding the context of Senator Obama's response — mistakenly attempted to correct him by interjecting the words "Your Christian faith." This non sequitur briefly threw Senator Obama off track; he repeated the words "My Christian faith" and then returned to the point he was trying to make:

SEN. OBAMA: What I was suggesting — you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come ...

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS (interrupting): Your Christian faith.

SEN. OBAMA: My Christian faith — well, what I'm saying is ...

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS (interrupting): Connections, right.

SEN. OBAMA: ... that he hasn't suggested that I'm a Muslim, and I think that his campaign upper echelons haven't either. What I think is fair to say is that coming out of the Republican camp, there have been efforts to suggest that perhaps I'm not what who I say I am when it comes to my faith, something which I find deeply offensive, and that has been going on for a pretty long time.

A very brief, out-of-context segment was then clipped from that exchange and sent winging around the Internet as proof that Senator Obama had "admitted his Muslim faith," something even the conservative Washington Times acknowledged was false:

fg

The Middle East has extremely poor education, one reason people like Hamas do so well is because they're preaching to those who can't think well for themselves.

And yet obama is working frantically to bring as many of these poorly educated people to this country as he can.
"poorly educated"? You read the UNHCR report there kid? :eusa_liar:

The children will have been out of school for a time for obvious reasons but the adults are, no doubt better educated than their MURICAN counterparts

Have you read the recent Muslim gone wild reports? I'm talking about national security and I think that people who don't think bringing large numbers of Muslims here, educated or not, is a huge mistake. Even a liberal like FDR did what he thought was necessary for national security during WW2 by incarcerating people of Japanese descent. I think putting a hold on immigration of Muslims is just plain common sense. Actually, maybe a moratorium on all immigration while this country has such a major unemployment problem.

Common sense huh? Common sense is that buzz word for things you can't prove, don't know much about, but it makes sense to you because it sounds okay.

Do you know how hard it is to get visas to the US right now? I know so many people who have failed. A Russia girl whose boyfriend is American, a Chinese businesswoman, and others. The US is restricting visas all over the place.

Why would then stopping all Muslims do anything? If they're from countries where it's hard to get visas, then what's the problem? If they're from a country like the UK, why would they travel to the US to commit a terrorist act when they can commit one in the UK?

Look at the issue. The Islamic terrorist acts that have happened in the US in the past 10 years.

You have the Boston bombings, a Muslim kid, he was 9 when he came to the US, and another who was 16, committed these acts. It probably didn't have much to do with where they came from, but what they learned in their time when they were in the US.

San Bernadino, one of the killers was US born and bred, the other was his wife who was foreign born.

Fort Hood shooting, Nidal Hasan was born in the US. Also this is probably not an Islamist attack, but a weird guy who got stressed out going nuts.

Arkansas recruitment center shooting in Little Rock. Carlos Leon Bledsoe, named Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, was American born.

Seattle Jewish Federation Shooting, Naveed Afzal Haq was born somewhere in 1975. It says he's of Pakistani decent, but it doesn't say if he was born in Pakistan or the US. Anyway, his father works at a Nuclear Power Station in the US.

Also in March 2006 there was a guy who drove an SUV into a crowd and injured six people. The guy was born in Iran but moved to the US at the age of 2.

So, in the last 10 years there has been one person who committed an Islamic based terrorist act who didn't move the US as a child or who was born in the USA. ONE person. And this calls for the stopping of all Muslims immigrating to the USA.

Whereas something like 8,000 people were killed with guns every year, year on year, and the solution to that problem is to do nothing.

White supremacists committed more attacks than Muslims.

GO FIGURE.

yeah hes a muslim that drinks beer and eats bacon. You extreme rw hive mind- types are a hoot :p

CPZPSAyVEAAu9pI.jpg
Don’t be so naïve.

Whatever it takes to further the cause is how the enemy operates. Surely, having one of your own high up in the camp of the enemy is not some new found strategy? There are many reasons and evidence to suggest Barack Obama is NOT a Christian even though he says he is. So you can take him on his word and I will take him for the walks like duck traitor that I think he is.

Either that or he is a total puppet taking orders from subversives in high places.

ISIS tells British wannabe terrorists: Shave off beards and wear crosses

ISIS tells British wannabe terrorists: Shave off beards and wear crosses

There is no evidence Obama is a Muslim.

He doesn't do any of the things that Muslims are commanded to do-
He doesn't fast for Ramadan
He eats pork
He drinks alcohol
He doesn't go to the Mosque
He doesn't pray towards Mecca 5 times a day.

The 'evidence' is that Obama is a Christian.

What evidence?

Well he was baptized.
He was married in a Christian Church.
His wife is a Christian
His children were baptized.
He calls Jesus his savior.

So of course the nutjobs think all of that must mean he is a 'Muslim'
He doesn't do any of the things that Muslims are commanded to do-
He doesn't fast for Ramadan
He eats pork
He drinks alcohol
He doesn't go to the Mosque
He doesn't pray towards Mecca 5 times a day.

MY father and my friends too
but they believe that they are moslem

Calling what I say stupid, far right, and no good is what Democrats do. A man would admit what he is. You don't. You keep claiming you're something you aren't. If it makes you feel good, do so. It makes you look stupid but you don't seem to have a problem with that. A good Republican doesn't side with idiot Liberal policies.
A good Republican admits the truth. Obama's own words defines him as a Christian. If he is a communist because he is endorsed by them, then Trump is KKK by the same standard. You own words brand you as a lying far right demagogue. Your own words out you.

Calling what I say stupid, far right, and no good is what Democrats do. A man would admit what he is. You don't. You keep claiming you're something you aren't. If it makes you feel good, do so. It makes you look stupid but you don't seem to have a problem with that. A good Republican doesn't side with idiot Liberal policies.
A good Republican admits the truth. Obama's own words defines him as a Christian. If he is a communist because he is endorsed by them, then Trump is KKK by the same standard. You own words brand you as a lying far right demagogue. Your own words out you.

Obama's own words define him as a Muslim.

Your own word define you as a traitor to the Republican party and humanity.

Obama's own words define him as a Muslim. Your own word define you as a traitor to the Republican party and humanity.
An out of context quote that the newspaper admitted was wrong? That one? Obama's own words fully quoted reveal he is a Christian and you are a liar. No good Republican agrees with lies that Obama is a marxist, a kenyan, a muslim, and so forth.

You and your diseased ilk are why we are going to lose the election to the Dems.

Obama's own words define him as a Muslim. Your own word define you as a traitor to the Republican party and humanity.
An out of context quote that the newspaper admitted was wrong? That one? Obama's own words fully quoted reveal he is a Christian and you are a liar. No good Republican agrees with lies that Obama is a marxist, a kenyan, a muslim, and so forth.

You and your diseased ilk are why we are going to lose the election to the Dems.

It was on VIDEO stupid and Obama made it. He said his Muslim faith. Are you really that stupid?

No good Republican would support his sorry ass. By your own words, you're not a good Republican. You're a worthless traitor.

It was on VIDEO stupid and Obama made it. He said his Muslim faith. Are you really that stupid? No good Republican would support his sorry ass. By your own words, you're not a good Republican. You're a worthless traitor.
The tape in full reveals that you are lying.

A good Republican does not want your filth in the party.

Forum List

Back