Even The Muslims Think He's A Muslim

yeah hes a muslim that drinks beer and eats bacon. You extreme rw hive mind- types are a hoot :p

CPZPSAyVEAAu9pI.jpg
Don’t be so naïve.

Whatever it takes to further the cause. Surely, having one of your own high up in the camp of the enemy is not some new found strategy? There are many reasons and evidence to suggest Barack Obama is NOT a Christian even though he says he is. So you can take him on his word and I will take him for the walks like duck traitor that I think he is.

Either that or he is a total puppet taking orders from subversives in high places.

ISIS tells British wannabe terrorists: Shave off beards and wear crosses

Ok, you've caught my interest....list some of those many reasons and provide some of the evidence to suggest Barack Obama is not a Christian.

So sorry. I have a job. I will put it on my list of things to do.

Understand, I did not make the statement because I did not believe what I said. But to answer it properly takes some research. And, historically, all that effort never pays off. I give 20 miracles for God and the skeptic ignores or laughs it off. Others give 20 reasons or evidence for legitimate crimes and scandals involving the Obama Administration, Hildebeast, the IRS, the Justice Dept, ACORN, Planned Parenthood, et al., and the loyalist blind liberals ignore it or laugh it off.

Now I am asked to do the same knowing I will get the same reaction.
So...I too have a job...congrats that you too are doing well in this economy. So.....how often can I remind you to provide the reasons and evidence to back up your assertion that Obama is NOT a Christian? Daily? Weekly?
Do not bother reminding me at all. I already explained to you why it is not a high priority item for me. IOW, I may never get back to you at all, but not because I am afraid I cannot defend my charge.

Only money can guarantee a response from me.

yeah hes a muslim that drinks beer and eats bacon. You extreme rw hive mind- types are a hoot :p

CPZPSAyVEAAu9pI.jpg
Don’t be so naïve.

Whatever it takes to further the cause. Surely, having one of your own high up in the camp of the enemy is not some new found strategy? There are many reasons and evidence to suggest Barack Obama is NOT a Christian even though he says he is. So you can take him on his word and I will take him for the walks like duck traitor that I think he is.

Either that or he is a total puppet taking orders from subversives in high places.

Ok, you've caught my interest....list some of those many reasons and provide some of the evidence to suggest Barack Obama is not a Christian.

Understand, I did not make the statement because I did not believe what I said. But to answer it properly takes some research. And, historically, all that effort never pays off. I give 20 miracles for God and the skeptic ignores or laughs it off. Others give 20 reasons or evidence for legitimate crimes and scandals involving the Obama Administration, Hildebeast, the IRS, the Justice Dept, ACORN, Planned Parenthood, et al., and the loyalist blind liberals ignore it or laugh it off.

So...I too have a job...congrats that you too are doing well in this economy. So.....how often can I remind you to provide the reasons and evidence to back up your assertion that Obama is NOT a Christian? Daily? Weekly?
Do not bother reminding me at all. I already explained to you why it is not a high priority item for me. IOW, I may never get back to you at all, but not because I am afraid I cannot defend my charge.

Oh...I totally understand. You threw out something you have no evidence to back up, you knew you had no evidence to back up, because there IS no evidence available to back it up......and now you will go all snarky because I had the nerve to call you on your own words. Quelle surprise.

Don’t be so naïve.

Oh...I totally understand. You threw out something you have no evidence to back up, you knew you had no evidence to back up, because there IS no evidence available to back it up......and now you will go all snarky because I had the nerve to call you on your own words. Quelle surprise.
And I totally understand you.

Because you really are not all that strong in your world or values, you look for cheap victories that mean nothing.

Not unlike --- Muslims kill 100,000 innocent people. Christian radical kills abortion doctor. Conclusion: both religions are equally bad and evil.

CPZPSAyVEAAu9pI.jpg
Don’t be so naïve.

Whatever it takes to further the cause is how the enemy operates. Surely, having one of your own high up in the camp of the enemy is not some new found strategy? There are many reasons and evidence to suggest Barack Obama is NOT a Christian even though he says he is. So you can take him on his word and I will take him for the walks like duck traitor that I think he is.

There is no evidence Obama is a Muslim.

He doesn't do any of the things that Muslims are commanded to do-
He doesn't fast for Ramadan
He eats pork
He drinks alcohol
He doesn't go to the Mosque
He doesn't pray towards Mecca 5 times a day.

The 'evidence' is that Obama is a Christian.

What evidence?

Well he was baptized.
He was married in a Christian Church.
His wife is a Christian
His children were baptized.
He calls Jesus his savior.

So of course the nutjobs think all of that must mean he is a 'Muslim'
thats not good enough for the resident birfers low-info mouth-breather, haters

Don’t be so naïve.

yep. she STILL hasn't done what you asked her to do- provide evidence

Didnt the KKK endorse Trump. Does that make Trump a KKK member?

The Communist Party endorsed Obama. Does that make Obama a communist?

According to the silly ass OP it does. So Trump and David Duke are the same.

So you agree Obama is a communist?

If that is true, then the Muslims are as silly as our birthers.

When did silly start being defined as disagreeing with you?
Silly is your opinion on this. You are more likely to be a Muslim than Obama.

I'm not the one that said I am. Obama did.

Like I said, you define silly as someone not agreeing with you.

You call yourself a Republican yet agree with Obama. That either makes you a liar, stupid, or a combination of both.

As long as you agree Trump is a KKK member. Lets shake on it!

Obama's own words are the evidence.

So you do. That's what I thought.

Its conditional on your agreeing on the terms. Lets shake or are you backing away now?

Its conditional on your agreeing on the terms. Lets shake or are you backing away now?

It's not conditional. You applied a standard to Trump that you're unwilling to apply to Obama. Sounds like you're backing down. When you applied it to Trump I asked if you did the same under the same conditions. I'm not saying either way. I'm expecting you to apply standards the same way and you won't.

I wouldn't shake your kind's hand. I don't respect cowardly pussies.

It's not conditional.

Sure it is because I said it was...Obama is a communist as long as you agree Trump is a KKK member.

Want to shake on it or do you realize your logic isnt logical?

Obama's own words are the evidence.

Great- then by your own criteria- President Obama is a Christian.

His own words?
Obama on faith: The exclusive interview

OBAMA:
Yeah. Yes. I think some of the things I talked about earlier are addressed through, are channeled through my Christian faith and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Unless you were lying when you said you Obama's own words are evidence.

If that is true, then the Muslims are as silly as our birthers.

When did silly start being defined as disagreeing with you?
Silly is your opinion on this. You are more likely to be a Muslim than Obama.

I'm not the one that said I am. Obama did.

Like I said, you define silly as someone not agreeing with you.

You call yourself a Republican yet agree with Obama. That either makes you a liar, stupid, or a combination of both.
No, you say stupid things and lie about them, are a far right ideologue and partisan, your polices are no good for America, and my recognition of that makes me a very good Republican.

Forum List

Back