Even The Muslims Think He's A Muslim

BARAK HOSSEIN OBAMA :badgrin::badgrin:

WHO IS HOSEIN?
he is mohammad grandson.
3rd imam in shia .after his father(ali) and his brother(hassan)
and most holy man in shia.

ceremony for imam hossein in iran

n00145649-b.jpg

en5365.jpg
Girl-Dezfun.com-13.jpg
vakonesh.com_5e0f0db334f42d4534d3263755679d92.jpg

But but how can one be a Marxist AND a muslim at the same time?

Well, there's no question his DADDY was a Muslim, as was his step-father, who largely brought him up as a Muslim.

Since he adopted Chicago as his home town and was obviously planning from early adulthood to be a politician, it is interesting that he did not latch on to the Black Muslim thing (aka, the "Nation of Islam") which was relatively powerful in Chi-town.

My opinion: People who think they are God never have serious religious beliefs. They just go through the motions according to how they see their overall benefit. Barry only goes to Church when it is convenient to do so.

Dhahi Khalfan Tamin is also claiming Israel was behind the election of Obama. :lol:

People will believe any nutty conspiracy, even Iranian propaganda, if it confirms their biases.

The Middle East has extremely poor education, one reason people like Hamas do so well is because they're preaching to those who can't think well for themselves.
Then I'm surprised the Liberals aren't offering ALL of them a free ticket here (instead of just 200,000 "refugees")....

They sound like PERFECT Democrat voters!!!!!

The Middle East has extremely poor education, one reason people like Hamas do so well is because they're preaching to those who can't think well for themselves.
Then I'm surprised the Liberals aren't offering ALL of them a free ticket here (instead of just 200,000 "refugees")....

This whole threat is just turning into a lame one liner thread.

The Baptist don't like competition...

This whole threat is just turning into a lame one liner thread.
Which is why they complain when I start it off that whey....

Forum List

Back