Even The Muslims Think He's A Muslim

Dhahi Khalfan Tamin is also claiming Israel was behind the election of Obama. :lol:

People will believe any nutty conspiracy, even Iranian propaganda, if it confirms their biases.

Well to be honest his name should be somewhat of a clue

No doubt his names fuels such conspiracies but that isn't exactly compelling evidence. Not to me at least. My full name, which I'll wisely never share (lol), is super Catholic but that doesn't mean I am Catholic.

Dhahi Khalfan Tamin is also claiming Israel was behind the election of Obama. :lol:

People will believe any nutty conspiracy, even Iranian propaganda, if it confirms their biases.

No doubt his names fuels such conspiracies but that isn't exactly compelling evidence. Not to me at least. My full name, which I'll wisely never share (lol), is super Catholic but that doesn't mean I am Catholic.

Francis, eh?

Francis, eh?

My parents weren't that cruel. lol

Obama attends a Muslim school system and denies influence.

Obama rarely attends national security briefings and denies being uninformed on the issues.

Obama denies racial Islam is a threat as we have an attack on home soil.

I see a common thread.

yeah hes a muslim that drinks beer and eats bacon. You extreme rw hive mind- types are a hoot :p

CPZPSAyVEAAu9pI.jpg

Obama attends a Muslim school system and denies influence.

Obama rarely attends national security briefings and denies being uninformed on the issues.

Obama denies racial Islam is a threat as we have an attack on home soil.

I see a common thread.
I do too, :up: that you took the SeanRush brown acid

Does your name signify that you are a fake Christian?

Run along, runt. Eventually it will sink in that you're not funny, not clever and a troll
^ ironic post is ironic coming from the resident rw bi grl

Billy, you old pot-stirrer, you! You know exactly which buttons bring out the fruitcakes, dontcha. Can we be clear? Do you give a rat's rump whether Obama is Muslim or not? Or is your complaint simply that he isn't treating non-ISIS Muslims in the mouth-foaming manner you want and you think calling him a Muslim is an effective way to line up a few cohorts. As for ISIS Muslims, ask Jihadi John!

it is a well known fact that the 2X Presidential election losers will side w/ whomever is against this nation's proud, two-term, African American President who has killed more terrorists and deported more illegals than his Repub predecessor. I think the term for it is- butt hurt low-info mouth-breathers.

Francis, eh?

I will share that one of my middle names is Scholastica. My mother felt it was rather fitting as I was born during a storm. I think it is a pretty cool middle name. Certainly unique. lol

yeah hes a muslim that drinks beer and eats bacon. You extreme rw hive mind- types are a hoot :p

CPZPSAyVEAAu9pI.jpg

Many Muslims drink beer, eat pork, and visit titty bars too.

Politically, it doesn't mean a thing.

After Europe's recent experience with muslims, politically, it is a big thing.

Do you give a rat's rump whether Obama is Muslim or not?

Of course I do. Islam is diametrically opposed to our Constitution, the one he is sworn to uphold.

He has often shown he's not real big on keeping promises.

CPZPSAyVEAAu9pI.jpg

to SeanRush kool aid drinkers like yourself? Obviously not

CPZPSAyVEAAu9pI.jpg

yes .i agree

islamic republic of iran
moslem shia (imam hossein)

smuggler car had accident.and people are stealing viskey and beer

CXOp2PnW8AAk8Yr-1-e1451224947653.jpg

CXOp21xWAAAlh6f.jpg
CXOp2ydWEAEh4pE.jpg

CPZPSAyVEAAu9pI.jpg

After Europe's recent experience with muslims, politically, it is a big thing.

Merely deflating Dot Com's remark.

The Middle East has extremely poor education, one reason people like Hamas do so well is because they're preaching to those who can't think well for themselves.

And yet obama is working frantically to bring as many of these poorly educated people to this country as he can.
"poorly educated"? You read the UNHCR report there kid? :eusa_liar:

The children will have been out of school for a time for obvious reasons but the adults are, no doubt better educated than their MURICAN counterparts

Last edited:

CPZPSAyVEAAu9pI.jpg

yes .i agree

islamic republic of iran
moslem shia (imam hossein)

smuggler car had accident.and people are stealing viskey and beer

CXOp2PnW8AAk8Yr-1-e1451224947653.jpg

CXOp21xWAAAlh6f.jpg
CXOp2ydWEAEh4pE.jpg
anecdotal evidence much? FAIL

Forum List

Back