Even Obama Knows The End Is Near

Frankly, the Palins have become reality TV stars... and frankly, seeing what damage reality TV has done to the culture, I don't want it spreading to politics.

But here's your boy Romney, embracing Trump and the Palins, because the Kardashians were working on their new show on "E", I guess.

The funny thing (well, maybe not "funny") is that this is how Romney reaches what is currently the base.

Let THAT fact ferment for a few minutes.

YOu're a cruel man.

Frankly, the Palins have become reality TV stars... and frankly, seeing what damage reality TV has done to the culture, I don't want it spreading to politics.

But here's your boy Romney, embracing Trump and the Palins, because the Kardashians were working on their new show on "E", I guess.

The funny thing (well, maybe not "funny") is that this is how Romney reaches what is currently the base.

Let THAT fact ferment for a few minutes.

YOu're a cruel man.

:lol:

Not a Baby anymore eh?... Attack away then... :lol: Not like being a Baby has ever kept a Liberal from Attacking it...

Especially in the Womb.

you still haven't Asked a Question Hammerhead. :thup:

::)

peace...

I don't know man, it seems like if I did put a question mark at the end of a sentence, you'd still deflect away from the point.

Okay, here's the question.

If the GOP has become so debased that its leaders are Reality TV Rodeo Clowns, how can I take it seriously as a party anymore?

It seems a pretty simple idea, doesn't it. Why does Romney need to cuddle up to these people? Because they appeal to the lowest common denominator and he can't lead on his own.

Romney's appeal right now is that he's "not Obama". Which works until someone asks the question "who is Mitt Romney, anyway?"

Not a Baby anymore eh?... Attack away then... :lol: Not like being a Baby has ever kept a Liberal from Attacking it...

Especially in the Womb.

peace...

I don't know man, it seems like if I did put a question mark at the end of a sentence, you'd still deflect away from the point.

If the GOP has become so debased that its leaders are Reality TV Rodeo Clowns, how can I take it seriously as a party anymore?

It seems a pretty simple idea, doesn't it. Why does Romney need to cuddle up to these people? Because they appeal to the lowest common denominator and he can't lead on his own.

Romney's appeal right now is that he's "not Obama". Which works until someone asks the question "who is Mitt Romney, anyway?"

He's a Politician that's a little to the Right of Barry... And Barry was a little to the Left of Bush...

If you are Cleansing Barry of your same Conclusions about Romney, then you aren't being Intellectually Honest.

They are both Political Asshats cut from the same Privilegded Cloth. :thup:

And you never took the GOP Seriously anyway, did you?... :lol:

:)

peace...

Especially in the Womb.

peace...

He's a Politician that's a little to the Right of Barry... And Barry was a little to the Left of Bush...

If you are Cleansing Barry of your same Conclusions about Romney, then you aren't being Intellectually Honest.

They are both Political Asshats cut from the same Privilegded Cloth. :thup:

And you never took the GOP Seriously anyway, did you?... :lol:

Well, actually, I did. I voted for the Republican in every presidential election since 1980.

And if you didn't nominate the Mormon, I'd probably hold my nose this time and vote for him, even though I think the GOP has lost its way as a party.

My question wasn't about who was a "little left" or a "little right" of who, since those distinctions are becoming increasingly meaningless. RomneyCare Good/ObamaCare bad.

My question is, who is a leader? Certainly not the guy who has to embrace reality TV Clowns because he can't relate to the angry peasents who make up most of his base.

Well, actually, I did. I voted for the Republican in every presidential election since 1980.

And if you didn't nominate the Mormon, I'd probably hold my nose this time and vote for him, even though I think the GOP has lost its way as a party.

My question wasn't about who was a "little left" or a "little right" of who, since those distinctions are becoming increasingly meaningless. RomneyCare Good/ObamaCare bad.

My question is, who is a leader? Certainly not the guy who has to embrace reality TV Clowns because he can't relate to the angry peasents who make up most of his base.

Since 1980?...

I Bolded what your Issue is. :thup:

And I have yet to Vote for Mitt.

peace...

Since 1980?...

peace...

Well, there are two issues here.

The Micro issue is that you guys nominated the Mormon, and frankly, I have a 30 year grudge agains that bizarre, freakish, evil, racist, misogynistic, homophobic cult of stupid people. And so would most of you if you were being honest. It's just a lot of you hate the black guy more.

The Macro issue is that the GOP (and to a lesser degree the Democrats) have put the interests of multi-national corporations and have lost touch with their ideals.

For instance, a GOP ideal has been self-reliance and strong families, something that becomes difficult to acheive with those MNC's hollowing out the American Middle Class. This generation is less prosperous than the one that preceeded it.

And Mitt being a Mormon is EXACTLY what this Election will be about.

Barry will play it like he Played his Half Blackness Against McMaverick in 2008.

peace...

I honestly hope so.

Mormons believe a lot of batshit crazy stuff, and I'd never want one controlling the nuclear weapons.

Batshit crazy beliefs do not become less crazy because you throw vestments on them and call them a religion.

Since 1980?...

peace...

The Micro issue is that you guys nominated the Mormon, and frankly, I have a 30 year grudge agains that bizarre, freakish, evil, racist, misogynistic, homophobic cult of stupid people. And so would most of you if you were being honest. It's just a lot of you hate the black guy more.

The Macro issue is that the GOP (and to a lesser degree the Democrats) have put the interests of multi-national corporations and have lost touch with their ideals.

For instance, a GOP ideal has been self-reliance and strong families, something that becomes difficult to acheive with those MNC's hollowing out the American Middle Class. This generation is less prosperous than the one that preceeded it.

I Hate the Black Guy more than I Hate the Mormon?

Please... Clarify that. :thup:

peace...

And Mitt being a Mormon is EXACTLY what this Election will be about.

Barry will play it like he Played his Half Blackness Against McMaverick in 2008.

peace...

I honestly hope so.

Mormons believe a lot of batshit crazy stuff, and I'd never want one controlling the nuclear weapons.

Batshit crazy beliefs do not become less crazy because you throw vestments on them and call them a religion.

And Barry's Mentor is not Batshit to you?...

You are not being Honest.

peace...

"barry's mentor" was never anything but a political conveience at an earlier stage in his career.

Why is it you have to take every criticism of the Weird Mormon Robot and make it a criticism of Obama?

Is it because you really can't defend the Robot?

Since 1980?...

peace...

A grudge? Only a petty insignificant little person would carry a grudge for 30 years.

Mormon this Mormon that :lol: but a Muslim or black liberation theologian Marxist is OK? :lol: bizarre

When you say "Muslim" or "Marxist", it's really code for "I don't like the black guy."

Bigotry is bigotry no matter what one hates.
The problem here is you people are so deep in the bag for Obama that your only defense mechanism for those opposed to Obama as a politician is they MUST be racist.
You people's admiration and worship of Obama is creepy. It is though you people have this crush on the guy.

Mormon this Mormon that :lol: but a Muslim or black liberation theologian Marxist is OK? :lol: bizarre

When you say "Muslim" or "Marxist", it's really code for "I don't like the black guy."

Bigotry is bigotry no matter what one hates.
The problem here is you people are so deep in the bag for Obama that your only defense mechanism for those opposed to Obama as a politician is they MUST be racist.
You people's admiration and worship of Obama is creepy. It is though you people have this crush on the guy.

OR...maybe they just don't want the Cult Bishop occupying the White House.

Forum List

Back