Even Obama Knows The End Is Near

So calling Obama a Marxist or a Muslim makes you a bigot but calling Romney a Cult Bishop doesn't?? :cuckoo:

I would think one would be as prejudice as the other..........but hey, I'm just a dumb American that needs to be led around by my government. Too stupid to really know what's best for me, even what is acceptable bigotry. :D

Mormon this Mormon that :lol: but a Muslim or black liberation theologian Marxist is OK? :lol: bizarre

When you say "Muslim" or "Marxist", it's really code for "I don't like the black guy."

Bigotry is bigotry no matter what one hates.
The problem here is you people are so deep in the bag for Obama that your only defense mechanism for those opposed to Obama as a politician is they MUST be racist.
You people's admiration and worship of Obama is creepy. It is though you people have this crush on the guy.

I've offered very strong criticisms of Obama when I think he's wrong. I just do what you retards do.

1) Oppose Obama no matter what he does.
2) Oppose Obama even when he endorses Ideas I previously supported.

Also, I don't believe you can be "bigoted" against a cult like Mormonism. There are only two really intellectually honest approaches you can take to the beilef system.

1) "Joseph Smith was really talking to God, where do I sign up for my Magic Underpants?"
2) "Joseph Smith was a two-bit con man who used religion to have sex with teenage girls, anyone who still buys this debunked bullshit shouldn't be let outside the house without adult supevision!"

I'm going with #2 there.... and if you were intellectually honest, so would you.

But you hate the black guy more.

So calling Obama a Marxist or a Muslim makes you a bigot but calling Romney a Cult Bishop doesn't?? :cuckoo:

I would think one would be as prejudice as the other..........but hey, I'm just a dumb American that needs to be led around by my government. Too stupid to really know what's best for me, even what is acceptable bigotry. :D

No, it's not the same thing.

Obama can't choose to stop being black. Even though he's half white, this society sees him as a black man.

Romney, on the other hand, had to have confronted the notion that Joseph Smith was a con man, that there really aren't quakers living on the Moon like Joseph Smith said there were, that most credible scientists do not believe that there was a Hebrew Civilization in the Americas. Instead of intellectually confronting the issue, he became a part of the fraud by being a key player in that church, as a missionary, Bishop and Stake President.

Now, if you want to argue that he was brought up in that religion, that's fine.

I was brought up Catholic. Got the full 12 years of Catholic indoctrination. You know what, it took very little effort to realize it was bullshit and walk away from it.

Last edited:

No, it's not the same thing.

Obama can't choose to stop being black. Even though he's half white, this society sees him as a black man.

Romney, on the other hand, had to have confronted the notion that Joseph Smith was a con man, that there really aren't quakers living on the Moon like Joseph Smith said there were, that most credible scientists do not believe that there was a Hebrew Civilization in the Americas. Instead of intellectually confronting the issue, he became a part of the fraud by being a key player in that church, as a missionary, Bishop and Stake President.

Now, if you want to argue that he was brought up in that religion, that's fine.

I was brought up Catholic. Got the full 12 years of Catholic indoctrination. You know what, it took very little effort to realize it was bullshit and walk away from it.

So enlighten me as to why being a Marxist or a Muslim has anymore to do with color than being a Mormon.

Prejudice is prejudice, sometimes it has to do with skin color, sometimes it has to do with beliefs. Nowhere did I see any reference to the color of anyone's skin. So yea, you're a bigot. You hate a group of people that follow the book of Mormon.

Definition of BIGOT
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Bigot - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

So enlighten me as to why being a Marxist or a Muslim has anymore to do with color than being a Mormon.

You really think Obama is a Marxist or a Muslim, sadly. Donald Trump said so.

If he were either of those things, or professed to be either of those things, people should judge him on them.

But, no, he isn't a Muslim, and sorry, a Marxist shoots rich people, he doesn't make sure they make their money back before the working class is helped out. 94% of the wealth recovered in this recovery has gone to the top 1%. If Obama is a "Marxist", he's making a poor showing.

44464_Groucho%2520Marx.jpg

Prejudice is prejudice, sometimes it has to do with skin color, sometimes it has to do with beliefs. Nowhere did I see any reference to the color of anyone's skin. So yea, you're a bigot. You hate a group of people that follow the book of Mormon.

Definition of BIGOT
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Okay, no mention in your definition about religious groups....

If you follow the book of Mormon- a book of lies written by a convicted con artist who had sex with teenage girls - then you are a moron. YOu are not worthy of serious consideration of your ideas.

Romney has chosen to believe foolish things rather than rationally examine them. Worse, he has spent much of his adult life trying to convince other people of these things.

Such as the time he used his position as a Church leader to get a woman to give up her baby.

or the time he used his position as a chruch leader to discourage a woman from getting an abortion when her life was threatened.

[
A grudge? Only a petty insignificant little person would carry a grudge for 30 years.

I carry a grudge as long as they engage in the offensive behavior.

When Mormons stop being stupid, I'll stop holding a grudge against them.

Of course, they'd have to stop being Mormons at that point.

Specifically, what has a Mormon ever done to you? Or is it the mere existence of the Mormon Church that offends you?
You must realize, you are demonstrating extreme bigotry and hate.
Be careful. You will lose your ACLU membership card.

You really think Obama is a Marxist or a Muslim, sadly. Donald Trump said so.

If he were either of those things, or professed to be either of those things, people should judge him on them.

But, no, he isn't a Muslim, and sorry, a Marxist shoots rich people, he doesn't make sure they make their money back before the working class is helped out. 94% of the wealth recovered in this recovery has gone to the top 1%. If Obama is a "Marxist", he's making a poor showing.

44464_Groucho%2520Marx.jpg

Definition of BIGOT

Okay, no mention in your definition about religious groups....

If you follow the book of Mormon- a book of lies written by a convicted con artist who had sex with teenage girls - then you are a moron. YOu are not worthy of serious consideration of your ideas.

Romney has chosen to believe foolish things rather than rationally examine them. Worse, he has spent much of his adult life trying to convince other people of these things.

Such as the time he used his position as a Church leader to get a woman to give up her baby.

or the time he used his position as a chruch leader to discourage a woman from getting an abortion when her life was threatened.

Oh bull crap, Mormons are a group. You have grouped them together. A group you "hate", therefore making you a bigot................Major fail!!!

Specifically, what has a Mormon ever done to you? Or is it the mere existence of the Mormon Church that offends you?

Never was an ACLU member...

And yes, my contempt for Mormons was largely based on what they did to me personally, and their bizarre, creepy strange behavior.

Their existence offends me too. Kind of an insult to Darwin that people this stupid haven't been eliminated from the Gene Pool.

And yes, my contempt for Mormons was largely based on what they did to me personally, and their bizarre, creepy strange behavior.

Their existence offends me too. Kind of an insult to Darwin that people this stupid haven't been eliminated from the Gene Pool.
What was it specifically that was done to you by EVERY SINGLE MORMON on planet Earth?
All libs are either members of the ACLU or ACLU sympathizers.
To get a grasp of your bigotry, I would ask, if a black person wronged me, it be ok in your book to hate all black people? Or a Jewish person? Catholic? Russian?...
In your world it is acceptable to lump all people in a group as acting in lockstep? As though they were monolithic in thought and action?
Your kind of bigotry is the dictionary definition of ignorance.
In fact, you have some nerve referring to anyone as stupid.
Ya know what....I think you are full of shit. You are making up all this stuff about Mormons because you need a reason to convince yourself that Obama is your guy.
Ok fine.
You are still an insignificant hateful little person

What was it specifically that was done to you by EVERY SINGLE MORMON on planet Earth?
To get a grasp of your bigotry, I would ask, if a black person wronged me, it be ok in your book to hate all black people? Or a Jewish person? Catholic? Russian?...
In your world it is acceptable to lump all people in a group as acting in lockstep? As though they were monolithic in thought and action?
Ya know what....I think you are full of shit. You are making up all this stuff about Mormons because you need a reason to convince yourself that Obama is your guy.
Ok fine.

Uh, yeah, they do all act in lockstep, that's the point. That's why it's a 'cult".

Not a lib, either, guy, just don't like the brand of crazy that's taken over the GOP of late.

[
A grudge? Only a petty insignificant little person would carry a grudge for 30 years.

When Mormons stop being stupid, I'll stop holding a grudge against them.

Of course, they'd have to stop being Mormons at that point.

:eusa_eh:

When blacks stop being stupid, I'll stop holding a grudge against them.

Of course, they'd have to stop being black at that point

:eusa_eh:

When queers stop being stupid, I'll stop holding a grudge against them.

Of course, they'd have to stop being queer at that point

Like it or not Joe, you are a bigot, you fit the definition.

You can cannot or will not answer the questions that thereisnospoon asked, you general and then minimize. Classic denial and hate.

You can pretend and rationalize bigotry and hatred all you want but I know a bigot, a racist, a narrow thinker from miles away, and you are one.

I'd vote for Romney just because of your bigotry and prove you wrong, that said, bigots are hate filled and would not allow their minds to even conceive what everyone else knows.

Ok fine.

Uh, yeah, they do all act in lockstep, that's the point. That's why it's a 'cult".

Not a lib, either, guy, just don't like the brand of crazy that's taken over the GOP of late.

So you have met every Mormon alive today. This is how you know they all march in lockstep?
No you're not a lib. You are a closed minded lib.

Like it or not Joe, you are a bigot, you fit the definition.

You can cannot or will not answer the questions that thereisnospoon asked, you general and then minimize. Classic denial and hate.

You can pretend and rationalize bigotry and hatred all you want but I know a bigot, a racist, a narrow thinker from miles away, and you are one.

I'd vote for Romney just because of your bigotry and prove you wrong, that said, bigots are hate filled and would not allow their minds to even conceive what everyone else knows.

Joe is typical of the Left. They believe they can dictate social policy by using threats of labels that can ruin a person's reputation. They believe they have an absolute right to decide which speech or words are acceptable. The rub is the libs believe they are exempt from their own rules. Hence the comments such as joe's. He finds it perfectly acceptable to impugn an entire religion by generalization and then he rationalizes the hate he directs toward that certain religion.
Turn the table and use the same tactic against one the liberal protected classes and it's WAR.

Oh bull crap, Mormons are a group. You have grouped them together. A group you "hate", therefore making you a bigot................Major fail!!!

That logic would work if you are allowed to be "kind of" Mormon. They don't allow for degrees. You are either completely committed to the cult or you aren't.

Joe, you are digging yourself a very deep hole on which you rest one foot on the precipice, the other on a wet bar of soap.
One more time.

angry-obama.gif

The Obama White House is in full panic mode. Folks that normally support him are now openly second-guessing his policies and are being called onto the carpet to modify their honest opinions. Corey Booker was embarrassed personally by Barrack Obama soon after saying that his campaign against Bain Capital was nauseating. Now the White House has said "He's Dead To Me".

Sounds like a scene from the Sopranos.

Even "Bubba" has said that Mitt Romney had "Sterling Credentials" and that Obama's policies were potentially damaging to the economy. Of course he had to walk back those comments, without actually walking them back. Instead he simply apologized for being so open about his beliefs. To be honest, I don't think Obama is half the president that Bill Clinton was, so these comments carry weight.​

obama-angry.jpg

I've always known that it wouldn't take much for the media and Democrats to do a number on Obama. If they were all of the sudden to stop speaking in tongues and turn over a new leaf, they could destroy him practically overnight. I think the final straw was his obvious lack of support for the Wisconsin recall effort.

You see Obama hates hanging with losers. He loves rubbing elbows with the cool people. This is a leftover from his days in Harvard where everyone is cool, at least in their own minds. He loves being the center of attention even among heroes, even though he isn't one of them, being around great people to Obama is the next best thing to being great.

Obama has never been one to take on tough issues, regardless of how people claim he has. He hates losing, so much so that he avoids the possibility like the plague. This is what stops him from being great. He has this fear of failure. Well, this time it's coming back to haunt him. So many on the left were counting on Wisconsin and all he could muster was a lame tweet supporting the Democrat opposing Scott Walker. Now all of those security leaks matter and all of his criminality is starting to matter, even to Democrats.

Obama has had two things going for him. The Osama Bin Laden take down and his nice guy image. He's beginning to lose even that. The closer it gets to the election the more he's going to panic and the more his real personality will become known. His penchant for throwing others under the bus and his self-centered attitude is biting him in the ass big-time. I'm just worried about what he's capable of before leaving office. Will he let his vindictive nature get the better of him?

Panic? Not so much beeotch!

anim_e25404a2-4074-cb54-6d6a-0cd850f5e1f4.gif

Forum List

Back