Evangelicals and 2012 Elections Presidential and Congressional

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Although most all of our regressive cousins, the American Evangelicals, are part of the right wing, we do know some of them went with Obama, but what happened to the rest of the evangelicals and their power?

Is traditional white America browning quicker than our regressive cousins can handle it? We all acknowledge that white America is browning and there is not much to fear from that as we are all of the same race -- the human race, but the evangelical right has latched onto other issues out of misdirected anger and fear.

From gay marriage to other social issues, the evangelical christian right seems to nbe losing arguments and battles.

I wonder how long it will take the Christian right to side with Islamic radicals in going after progress in human affairs and society?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/10/u...conservatives-failed-to-sway-voters.html?_r=0

Christian Right Failed to Sway Voters on Issues

Although most all of our regressive cousins, the American Evangelicals, are part of the right wing, we do know some of them went with Obama, but what happened to the rest of the evangelicals and their power?

Is traditional white America browning quicker than our regressive cousins can handle it? We all acknowledge that white America is browning and there is not much to fear from that as we are all of the same race -- the human race, but the evangelical right has latched onto other issues out of misdirected anger and fear.

From gay marriage to other social issues, the evangelical christian right seems to nbe losing arguments and battles.

I wonder how long it will take the Christian right to side with Islamic radicals in going after progress in human affairs and society?

Christian Conservatives Failed to Sway Voters - NYTimes.com

Can they back track on Mormons being a cult?

I wonder if Billy Graham's web site put that page back up?

:badgrin:

The Mormon White Horse Prophesy will have to wait...

I wonder if Billy Graham's web site put that page back up?

:badgrin:

The Mormon White Horse Prophesy will have to wait...

If what Graham has claimed all along is true...he's gonna have some explaining to do....soon.

Forum List

Back