Evalion88 banned from youtube

Who in their right mind would celebrate the bday of someone who killed millions and then shot themselves in the head cementing their place as the biggest coward in history? I guess mental illness attracts mental illness.

Who in their right mind would celebrate the bday of someone who killed millions and then shot themselves in the head cementing their place as the biggest coward in history? I guess mental illness attracts mental illness.
You celebrate presidents day and celebrate our presidents....most of whom killed people or started wars that killed many more people than Hitler ever supposedly had done. Stalin is celebrated again confirmed he killed MILLIONS AND MILLIONS more than Hitler supposedly did. Try watching her video and you would know why we celebrate him.

You celebrate presidents day and celebrate our presidents....most of whom killed people or started wars that killed many more people than Hitler ever supposedly had done. Stalin is celebrated again confirmed he killed MILLIONS AND MILLIONS more than Hitler supposedly did. Try watching her video and you would know why we celebrate him.

If you celebrate Hitler, you are an idiot and a fool and probably too young to really understand the viciousness and cruelty of the Nazi regime.

The US is being destroyed by the ability of your politicians to lie without restraint. No one ever calls them on it or even questions it. 30 years of conservatives lies about the Clintons.

Hell, Trump openly lies to you people and you lap it up with a fork and spoon. There really is no cure for stupid.

I read some of her jokes and tweets. Definitely a troll and knows negative attention GETS her attention. Oh, and she needs toothpaste brightener. They are yellow. Yuck.

I read some of her jokes and tweets. Definitely a troll and knows negative attention GETS her attention. Oh, and she needs toothpaste brightener. They are yellow. Yuck.

Poor teeth? Probably British....

Forum List

Back