The Emperor Has No Clothes.....or

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Is it racist to think Africans look like primates? Well, george bush was compared to a monkey many times and in all honesty I must admit he bore a strong resemblance to a primate and certainly his intelligence could not have been much higher than that of a chimp....but wait....what dis I hear dat bush has a higher i.q. than obama? Well, he can paint pictures...which brings up another matter....artwork is highly overrated in my humble opinion ...anyhow.......after a little research ...bush i.q. in the 120's and obama around 106 which of course is above average...and less we forget jimmah ah say jimmuh carter with the highest proven i.q. of any president...you had to be a genius to woik for Hyman Rickover......anyhow generally regarded as our worst president...at least in modern times.

So what are we to conclude?....that intelligence is not that a big of a factor in leadership qualities? Apparantly so.

I got to thinking about all this after seeing that Gorilla murdered for trying to protect a little white boy that had fallen into it's enclosure and there is also startling new evidence of the intelligence of the primates...could a planet of apes be in our future?

I used to think peeps crazy that got so attached to their little pets...I mean some people do care more about their pets than they do human beings....but can they be blamed?...well certainly not if you watch the 10 o,clock news...I mean the things that peeps do...kinda makes one ashamed of being a human.

As I type type all dis trivia I have a little Himalyan kitty scampering all over mah keyboid...he does not like me to be on da computer...so he jumps up on my desk and does his best to end mah session...such a funny little kitty....anyhow now I am one of those who has changed his opinion about animals...I think they are highly underated..so much so...I am thinking about becoming a vegan. Dats all folks!

Is It "Racist" to Think Blacks Look Like Primates? | Renegade Tribune

Is it racist to think Africans look like primates? Well, george bush was compared to a monkey many times and in all honesty I must admit he bore a strong resemblance to a primate and certainly his intelligence could not have been much higher than that of a chimp....but wait....what dis I hear dat bush has a higher i.q. than obama? Well, he can paint pictures...which brings up another matter....artwork is highly overrated in my humble opinion ...anyhow.......after a little research ...bush i.q. in the 120's and obama around 106 which of course is above average...and less we forget jimmah ah say jimmuh carter with the highest proven i.q. of any president...you had to be a genius to woik for Hyman Rickover......anyhow generally regarded as our worst president...at least in modern times.

So what are we to conclude?....that intelligence is not that a big of a factor in leadership qualities? Apparantly so.

I got to thinking about all this after seeing that Gorilla murdered for trying to protect a little white boy that had fallen into it's enclosure and there is also startling new evidence of the intelligence of the primates...could a planet of apes be in our future?

I used to think peeps crazy that got so attached to their little pets...I mean some people do care more about their pets than they do human beings....but can they be blamed?...well certainly not if you watch the 10 o,clock news...I mean the things that peeps do...kinda makes one ashamed of being a human.

As I type type all dis trivia I have a little Himalyan kitty scampering all over mah keyboid...he does not like me to be on da computer...so he jumps up on my desk and does his best to end mah session...such a funny little kitty....anyhow now I am one of those who has changed his opinion about animals...I think they are highly underated..so much so...I am thinking about becoming a vegan. Dats all folks!

Is It "Racist" to Think Blacks Look Like Primates? | Renegade Tribune
Idiots who use...dat, woik, peeps, dis, mah, da, etc. are definitely low on the IQ scale.

Forum List

Back