EV Tires

No, not the vast majority. EVs are very expensive. Few Americans can afford them. Their range is limited. Americans love road trips. EVs suck at road rips. They also suck in the cold and the hot. They suck in traffic jams. There are few changing stations. They are very heavy in comparison to IC vehicles and they have tendency to start on fire and once alight, are costly and difficult to extinguish.

A Tesla is no heavier than any other full size car. I have friends that have EV's and one of the things they enjoy is planning a trip. Which just means what others have said. They aren't for everyone but for those who enjoy them it should cause such issues with those who don't.

I read an article a year or so ago, and it mentioned that once drivers purchase an EV, they quickly become addicted to the 'quiet' nature of driving them.
Once an owner gets a taste of this, they begin to complain more and more about tire noise, which then forced tire manufactures to come up with a quieter tire.
The rubber compound is a different mixture, that although creates a quieter driving experience, the compound wears faster.

I can't imagine replacing tires every 7000 miles. That would be insane, and I can't think of anyone who would put up with this.

Like pretty much all Dem schemes, it's unfolding into a colossal disaster. Democrats are STUPID, they run around half cocked wrecking everything they touch the bunch of dumb asses.
Plus they insist they are the smart ones in the crowd, far better educated and intelligent than conservatives.

It’s not like the fact that EVs suck in cold weather is a recent discovery.

This article is dated December 20, 2013.

Plus they insist they are the smart ones in the crowd, far better educated and intelligent than conservatives.

It’s not like the fact that EVs suck in cold weather is a recent discovery.

This article is dated December 20, 2013.

Dems came up with a brilliant response to their failures, wait for it..."at least we tried and we care". :auiqs.jpg: Yeah it was complete Dem FUBAR but damn it they care.

You seem uninformed, first get informed then come to a politics discussion. Clinton's attack on the timber industry is well documented. With money appropriated by congress to re-train the displaced timber industry workers. Clinton destroyed many timber towns that depended on the local mill for jobs and their economy. The idiots didn't save any trees, Canada just cut them down instead. As for the shift back to paper bags that's current and you should be informed on this.
”trust me bro” doesn’t fly.

A Tesla is no heavier than any other full size car. I have friends that have EV's and one of the things they enjoy is planning a trip. Which just means what others have said. They aren't for everyone but for those who enjoy them it should cause such issues with those who don't.

That's not the issue.
At all.

It's not my job to prove to you facts that are broadly documented. I'm also not going to prove to you that the earth orbits the sun. Now piss off with your trolling BS.
It’s your job to substantiate your own claims.

If it were broadly documented, it would be easy to substantiate. If anyone wanted sources for the earth orbiting the sun, it would be trivially easy to provide it.

Instead you troll by calling people names merely for asking the bare minimum expected of you.

It’s your job to substantiate your own claims.

If it were broadly documented, it would be easy to substantiate. If anyone wanted sources for the earth orbiting the sun, it would be trivially easy to provide it.

Instead you troll by calling people names merely for asking the bare minimum expected of you.
You have been ignore BANNED for trolling, buh-bye.

No. Tesla’s are heavier than a comparable IC car, but not as much as I thought.

They aren’t for most Americans due to their many disadvantages, which I cited.
https://www.way.com/blog/how-much-does-a-tesla-weigh/
https://www.way.com/blog/how-much-does-a-tesla-weigh/

Since Biden became POTUS his policies strongly move us in the direction of shutting down fossil fuels, fact. He's apparently making good on his promise.

Nothing he has done has done that. We have record productions.

Quit making things up.

Forum List

Back