Europeans are wrong about CO2

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The careful observer will notice that Northern Europeans always look older than their age. Sometimes a North European woman already in her youth looks like an old woman, and, moreover, has a heavy figure. I think this is due to the fact that there are many forests in Europe that generate oxygen, which leads to severe oxidative stress. Therefore, CO2 is a salvation for them from aging and oncology.
In fact, CO2 is much more beneficial than destructive oxygen.
For example: the long life expectancy of people living in the highlands is directly related to the high content of carbon dioxide in the air. It increases immunity, normalizes metabolic processes, and strengthens the cardiovascular system. Carbon dioxide is one of the most important regulators of many functions in the human body. Moreover, carbon dioxide has long been used in medicine, and so on.

By the way, there is a special medical therapy for sagging skin and cellulite based on carbon dioxide saturation: carboxytherapy.

Last edited:
The careful observer will notice that Northern Europeans always look older than their age. Sometimes a North European woman already in her youth looks like an old woman, and, moreover, has a heavy figure. I think this is due to the fact that there are many forests in Europe that generate oxygen, which leads to severe oxidative stress. Therefore, CO2 is a salvation for them from aging and oncology.
For example: the long life expectancy of people living in the highlands is directly related to the high content of carbon dioxide in the air. It increases immunity, normalizes metabolic processes, and strengthens the cardiovascular system. Carbon dioxide is one of the most important regulators of many functions in the human body. Moreover, carbon dioxide has long been used in medicine, and so on.

I think you made the same point a while ago, and you couldn't prove it then, you couldn't even get close to making an argument, and you haven't even tried this time around either.

• Banned
Apparently this is just the reason that, contrary to expectations, smokers usually have better skin and generally good health, they choke less, are physically stronger, and so on.

There was information that they also tolerate Covid better.
My own experience also confirms this. I smoke a lot, I tolerated covid easily and my physical condition is much better than average.

• Banned
I think you made the same point a while ago, and you couldn't prove it then, you couldn't even get close to making an argument, and you haven't even tried this time around either.
There is nothing to "prove". These are facts.

The theory of oxidative breakdown is generally accepted in biochemistry.

Here is the site of a therapy clinic that uses carbon dioxide for skin and cellulite

Apparently this is just the reason that, contrary to expectations, smokers usually have better skin and generally good health, they choke less, are physically stronger, and so on.

There was information that they also tolerate Covid better.
My own experience also confirms this. I smoke a lot, I tolerated covid easily and my physical condition is much better than average.

Smokers have better skin? I think not.

There is nothing to "prove". These are facts.

The theory of oxidative breakdown is generally accepted in biochemistry.

Here is the site of a therapy clinic that uses carbon dioxide for skin and cellulite

Exactly, nothing to prove is just bullshit for "I don't know what the fart I'm talking about."

At least now everyone looking at this thread will be able to see that you mean it as a bullshit thread. This should be moved from the environment section because it has NOTHING to do with the environment.

• Banned
Maestro Nicollino Locce. He smoked even between rounds

Has to do with the environment. In Europe, serious restrictions on CO2 emissions have been introduced, this harms the ecology of Europe.

Then show this is the case.

You can't come on here and have anyone take you seriously without anything to back up your nonsense.

Tyson smoked tobacco all his life. He entered the ring with a gray beard and dealt with Roy Jones, showed an excellent form that non-smokers do not show.

Typical European appearance at the age of 40-50. The skin is usually loose, even on the face. For many oriental women, this age just their prime.

Galina Sakharova Head of the Tobacco Cessation Center, Pulmonology Research Institute, FMBA of Russia

She has a European appearance and her skin is in poor condition.

951836244.jpg

Typical European appearance at the age of 40-50. The skin is usually loose, even on the face. For many oriental women, this age just their prime.

Galina Sakharova Head of the Tobacco Cessation Center, Pulmonology Research Institute, FMBA of Russia

She has a European appearance and her skin is in poor condition.

951836244.jpg

"It's not raining here, which must mean it's not raining anywhere".

That's literally the level of bullshit you're coming out with right now.

In general, Americans look much healthier than Europeans. Their mass sports are well developed, they have an emphasis on functional sports, they have very tough sports such as Rodeos, American football and CrossFit, Europeans cannot cope with such loads.

At the same time, they always smoked a lot in the USA and always drove cars with a huge engine displacement. And there are few forests in America.

Beautiful people beautiful bodies beautiful spirit

America burns 3 times more oil than Russia produces
And besides, the USA burns a lot of coal at power plants.

This is American way

3c942bf5328bebbc0e91aa89919fdccc.jpg

Last edited:
A non-smoking man does not look macho, and our senses cannot deceive us.

I have never seen a connection between CO2 exposure and health, this is only seen in the press, not in reality. Smokers live no less and look even better. In gas-polluted cities people look better than in villages, they live no less and they are not weaker than villagers. None of what the CO2 propaganda says is validated.

If you believe oxygen is toxic, i recommend you try holding your breath for a week or two and let us know how you feel.

By the way, there is a special medical therapy for sagging skin and cellulite based on carbon dioxide saturation: carboxytherapy.
Do you understand that carbon dioxide is a waste product of the human body? Are you seriously going to argue that a waste product is good for the body? If that were the case, the body would not expel it.

Forum List

Back