The Earth Needs More CO2, Not Less

Not here on earth. The idea isn’t to guarantee survival, it’s to extend survival.
But there’s no scientific knowledge on how extinctions happened. Now you expect to sell they know how to avoid it?

You’re a puppet

We are carbon-based lifeforms. The attacks on CO2 are attacks on life.

Period.

End of story.
The entire bed wetter agenda is intended to cause harm to America. Regardless of the issue, all bed wetter policies are implemented for the purpose of marginalizing, declining and destroying US dominance in the world.

However, desertification is increasing across the globe.

Yes ... some parts of AGW are fairly clear-cut ... especially the clear-cutting of forestlands ... ha ha ... that's pretty clear-cut evidence IMEIO ... and I think we can all agree man-kind could be better stewards of the land ...

From Wikipedia:
"The most widely accepted of [the many many definitions of desertification] was that of the Princeton University Dictionary which defined it as "the process of fertile land transforming into desert typically as a result of deforestation, drought or improper/inappropriate agriculture". This definition clearly demonstrated the interconnectedness [sic] of desertification and human activities, in particular land use and land management practices."

That's different from the magical forces of carbon dioxide to warm the atmosphere by more than a degree or two ... which of course plants also enjoy ... especially human food crops most always do better in warmer climates ... visit California's Imperial Valley in December if you don't believe me ...

Warmer means wetter ... Meteorology 201 ...

Yes ... some parts of AGW are fairly clear-cut ... especially the clear-cutting of forestlands ... ha ha ... that's pretty clear-cut evidence IMEIO ... and I think we can all agree man-kind could be better stewards of the land ...

From Wikipedia:
"The most widely accepted of [the many many definitions of desertification] was that of the Princeton University Dictionary which defined it as "the process of fertile land transforming into desert typically as a result of deforestation, drought or improper/inappropriate agriculture". This definition clearly demonstrated the interconnectedness [sic] of desertification and human activities, in particular land use and land management practices."

That's different from the magical forces of carbon dioxide to warm the atmosphere by more than a degree or two ... which of course plants also enjoy ... especially human food crops most always do better in warmer climates ... visit California's Imperial Valley in December if you don't believe me ...

Except,

But there’s no scientific knowledge on how extinctions happened. Now you expect to sell they know how to avoid it?

You’re a puppet
That’s just your lazy ass talking. But then, you claim to be smarter than science, just like that imbecile Trump.

Correct, you’re a fear mongering puppet with absolutely nothing to share
Share ? You think I’d do your work for you like you cheated off other students in school ? You’re a bagger, a scammer…

From Wikipedia:

We'll need to watch global food production. I'm guessing it will be negatively affected by global warming.

Last edited:
We're awash in CO2.
.04% CO2 hardly qualifies as "awash", swampy.

Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 11.16.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 11.19.07 AM.png

Forum List

Back