Europeans are wrong about CO2

If you believe oxygen is toxic
This is a rigorous scientific fact.
i recommend you try holding your breath for a week or two and let us know how you feel.
This is because the bacteria mitochondria go berserk and initiate cell death.

In general, I avoid oxygen. I smoke a lot and try to breathe less, avoid aerobic activity

If that were the case, the body would not expel it.
In fact, oxygen is not consumed by the body, but by the bacteria inside the body. The body gets exactly the shit they put out, including the free radicals that destroy us

Good girls who don't like oxygen

cow-girl-smokes-big-cigar-picture-id471893938

relaxing-and-smoking-picture-id120915400
a26a0f453e6f8f3c1e32aeb14b649404fdd735fc.jpg

5d934ec4c4380371f7021d411650f876.jpg

I think not
From what I have observed, I can draw the following conclusions: most smokers have good skin, most non-smokers have not very good skin. There is also a correlation with fat and cellulite.
When a non-smoker drinks alcohol (and alcoholics usually smoke little), this correlation approaches 100%.
Better skin is who smoke and use opiates. In this group, bad skin is almost never found.
And those who use opiates smoke almost all.
And opiates are also associated with oxygen: they suppress respiration

Last edited:
The so-called "mainstream medicine" does not provide any clear explanation for the connection between fat and smoking. There are several "popular" versions, and all of them are far from real science. This suggests that they are hiding precisely these facts.

For a long time, they tried to hide from the public the very fact that fat is not the main source of energy. They only had to admit it after sports medicine made its way into the amateur fitness environment.

Moreover, in the fitness environment and sports, oxidation restriction is also widely used. They restrict blood flow for muscle growth, use hypoxic masks, and train in mountainous areas.

Even in certain phases of sports movements, the effect of oxygen has a negative effect. Before taking on the weight, the athlete always exhales and holds his breath. At the sprint distance, the inclusion of breathing immediately dampens the speed, the boxer strikes only on exhalation, and so on. Breathing always takes away strength, there is simply no other.

Maria Zakharova has never smoked before, in any case there is not a single photo of past years with a cigarette, despite the fact that there are a lot of them with alcohol, there is even a video where she drinks. Recently, there has been a lot of discussion about her photo without makeup, she is only 45 years old, she looks so-so.
Apparently, the authorities took advantage of this, she took a photo with a cigar. They're trying to blame it on smoking. This is the only fotoset of her with tobacco, moreover, cigars do not tighten into the lungs at all. Purely a publicity stunt, rather shameless.
She does it defiantly.

888531990175fa605e2d03fc6c8fc3a4_250x0_720.640.0.230.jpg

It is clear that they decided to take advantage of this image of "aged zakharova" for the sake of hitting the tobacco.

Last edited:
And it is clear that she would not have been allowed to do this if it were not for the scenario, because this is the official person of the image of the "Russian nesting doll", and the authorities are conducting an aggressive anti-smoking campaign.
If this had not been agreed, she would have simply been kicked out of the government.

The trick is dirty but very effective. I read the comments and about 30% of lemmings discuss the dangers of smoking and related topics.

In the Brezhnev USSR, there was also anti-tobacco propaganda, while medical students and doctors smoked more than workers in foundries

Plants do not consume CO2 in order for humans to breathe their oxygen exhaust. This is a building material and a source of energy for them. They are essentially taking away the source of life, carbon, and throwing out shit in the form of oxygen.

Whales are mammals. But they consume huge amounts of carbon dioxide.

Forum List

Back