EU vs USSR

For a member of an European culture (=white American) you are extremely bad educated in philosophy. Ever heard the words "fact", "argument", "reason" or "cause and effect" or other foreign words in such categories? Ever heard from Aristotle and his "propositional logic" and what had happened with in the last two to three thousand tears .,. ah sorry: years.

I am trying to EXPOSE that the EU is really the new SOVIET UNION by with a happy face :):)

EU has just conquered Poland now
They failed to conquer RUSSIA

I am sure they will turn their guns to Hungary soon.

I am technially Askenazi but I dont like many of them

Wrong use of the word Ashkenazim. Why calls an Aashkenazim himself Ashkenazi? Are you all Ashkenazi who exist? And if you hate yourself - ¿for what is this a reason? - why do you not like people like Albert Einstein? Even if he not had been a genius he had been a nice and friendly man.

EU has just conquered Poland now
They failed to conquer RUSSIA

I am sure they will turn their guns to Hungary soon.

Slave of Putin, Poland is on the way back to become a constutional state again and stop to be only the punching ball of some few people. Very important is an independent system of justice which has not to be under control of a single political party any longer. The Polish just simple elected a new government and they start to solve now their real problems.

And Hungaria is in a great danger. What them protects is not the own pro-Russian and anti-European government but only EU and NATO. If no one likes to protect Hungaria any longer then they are lost. Hungaria started by the way to create a version 2 of the EU without Hungaria because Hungaria blocks continously the decisions of all other members of the EU. A Troyan horse of Putin and/or the USA (Trump).,

And now I guess you are perhaps indeed a white US-American - with Russian roots - and a totally wrong feeling of loyalite. Putin is a criminal. He fights not only against Europe in the Ukraine - he fights also against Russia. 5 years ago someone got 6 weeks prison in Russia when he criticized the goverment (=the tyrant Putin) - now you can get more than 20 years when you do so there.

Last edited:
Wrong use of the word Ashkenazim. Why calls an Aashkenazim himself Ashkenazi? Are you all Ashkenazi who exist? And if you hate yourself - ¿for what is this a reason? - why do you not like people like Albert Einstein? Even if he not had been a genius he had been a nice and friendly man.

Many are self hating Bolsheviks with a damaged penis

Slave of Putin, Poland is on the way back to become a constutional state again and stop to be only the punching ball of some few people. Very important is an independent system of justice which has not to be under control of a single political party any longer. The Polish just simple elected a new government and they start to solve now their real problems.

And Hungaria is in a great danger. What them protects is not the own pro-Russian and anti-European government but only EU and NATO. If no one likes to protect Hungaria any longer then they are lost. Hungaria started by the way to create a version 2 of the EU without Hungaria because Hungaria blocks continously the decisions of all other members of the EU. A Troyan horse of Putin and/or the USA (Trump).,

And now I guess you are perhaps indeed a white US-American - with Russian roots - and a totally wrong feeling of loyalite. Putin is a criminal. He fights not only against Europe in the Ukraine - he fights also against Russia. 5 years ago someone got 6 weeks prison in Russia when he criticized the goverment (=the tyrant Putin) - now you can get more than 20 years when you do so there.
Zelensky and America helped to ignite this war for mass profit $$$

Do you see much difference between the old USSR and the new EU ??

I am seeing a lot of similarities. Both are extremely oppressive, both do not tolerate descent , both have zero regard for their people and both are driven by war
no …..

That is simply false .

Absolutelly not. It was only Putin and his criminal gang who made this. All others have to react on his crimes and wars.

Entire war engineered by Maoist America and Ukrainian

First of all it makes not any any sense to call the Ukraine and/or the USA "Maoist". Second: This problem which is in a worst case scenario able to lead into a third world war with the use of ABC+D weapons and hundreds of millions or billions of dead people is not a problem of an election campaign in the USA.

Last edited:
Absolutelly not. It was only Putin and his criminal gang who made this. All others have to react on his crimes and wars.

First of all it makes not any any sense to call the Ukraine and/or the USA "Maoist". Second: This problem which is in a worst case scenario able to lead into a third world war with the use of ABC+D weapons and hundreds of millions or billions of dead people is not a problem of an election campaign in the USA.

OH NO !!!
Z and the USA are the ones who wanted NATO WEAPONS on the border of Russia. Remember how McCain went to Ukraine in 2014 and later caused a Coup.

Z and the USA Dems are making billions in the war as the money is disappearing.

Putin is a gangster and thug but the USA and Urkraine are far more evil and sinister

Do you see much difference between the old USSR and the new EU ??

I am seeing a lot of similarities. Both are extremely oppressive, both do not tolerate descent , both have zero regard for their people and both are driven by war
True.

Thank you.. USA has become its own Soviet Union and is far more dangerous.
If not for the 2nd Amend- I am afraid we could see a new holocaust against White Conservatives being carried out by jews

America is 100 percent CORRUPT AND ROTTEN !!

Zero good about anything America thanks to the Dems

Forum List

Back