Etiquette Faux Pas or How Much She Respects the Flag / Country?

Ok. Bush sends troops into Iraq for wmds and later spins "Iraqi freedom " and that's just fine .

Obama provides air cover for Libyan rebels. He's the worst!!!

'Libyan Rebels'?

You can't even be honest! They were Al Qaeida! These 'rebels' had been recruiting Islamic Extremists / Jihadists for years from a NEern village along the coast to go to Afghanistan & Iraq to kill American troops!

Like with ISIS, he supplied them, armed them, and finally took the country to war on his own - without the same Congressional approval Bush had - to use our military to help AL QAIEDA take over Libya!

THEN he and Hillary HIRED Al Qaeida to protect a US Ambassador!

Bullshit . Momar was hated by the people . Quit acting like he was some martyr .

Momar was hated, but it does not take away from the fact that Obama dragged the country to war on his own and used our military to help Al Qaeida take iver their own country!

What a true American.....

Wow...gotta love that context.
The context is the flag is on the ground. If the image is factual then there is an issue. The question is whether the image is factual or staged to elicit a response.
Except the flag is NOT on the ground, it is on a table like riser in front of the stands.

Doesn't look like that to me. This image shows the flag tossed on the floor....

flaghillary.png

The context is the flag is on the ground. If the image is factual then there is an issue. The question is whether the image is factual or staged to elicit a response.
Except the flag is NOT on the ground, it is on a table like riser in front of the stands.

flaghillary.png
The Right sees only what they are told to see because their programmers know what they want to see.
Do you see that the "floor" you see looks higher than the real floor behind the bleachers? Do you think it is normal for builders to make multi-level floors?
There are other pictures that are not cropped so tight where you can clearly see the risers in front of the stands, which have already been posted in this thread.

flaghillary.png
The Right sees only what they are told to see because their programmers know what they want to see.
Do you see that the "floor" you see looks higher than the real floor behind the bleachers? Do you think it is normal for builders to make multi-level floors?
There are other pictures that are not cropped so tight where you can clearly see the risers in front of the stands, which have already been posted in this thread.

I'm a lefty dimwit but my eyes work just fine. The picture shows the flags on the floor. IF the picture is real that is a major problem to me. I simply don't know if the picture is real so will reserve judgement till more is known. However, in the world of parroting what their masters tell them too, you progressives are the masters of that. As evidenced by your moronic response to my posts.

It's no secret that the extreme left has no respect for tradition or patriotism. That's the very definition of progressive democrats. The same people who fought for and won and flaunted a supreme court decision back in the 60's that cited the 1st Amendment's right to free speech included the right to desecrate the American Flag are the same people who are attacking the 1st Amendment right to free speech on college campuses and everywhere else today. The same lefties who shat on and burned and used Old Glory to patch the seat of their pants are now in charge of the democrat party. No surprises here.

The extreme left didn't want to send thousands of young Americans off to die needlessly in places like Iraq.

Why not ask their loved ones,

would they rather have their dead back,

or that neatly folded flag as their consolation prize?
Only a low information radical leftie would refer to the venerable Stars and Stripes as a "consolation prize". I rest my case.

What would you call it if a president murdered your child for no good reason and then gave you a flag?
About a million Americans died in the bloody 20th century during military conflicts during democrat administrations. Anybody who claims that the President murdered their child has no concept of the real world. I rest my case again.

flaghillary.png

I'm a lefty dimwit but my eyes work just fine. The picture shows the flags on the floor. IF the picture is real that is a major problem to me. I simply don't know if the picture is real so will reserve judgement till more is known. However, in the world of parroting what their masters tell them too, you progressives are the masters of that. As evidenced by your moronic response to my posts.
Left or Right, you are as blind as a Regressive.

flaghillary.png

How about addressing the OP junior.

what a fucking tool

are you really comparing a dropped plastic toy Flag to that **** piling them on the floor on purpose?

get the fuck out of America

Did someone prove that Hillary Clinton had anything to do with this?
The company you keep

good lord, any excuse for you leftist will do

Tell us who, specifically, sets up a room like that for a meeting,

and tell us how you know for sure who does it.
Hillary was in charge, she's the boss, the top dog, it's all her responsibility to see things are done right.

but not to you, only non-dems are responsible for the actions of those they hire

it's good to know you're going to be as clinton-deranged as you have been obama deranged.

:cuckoo:
says the twit that can't pass up a sara palin thread

flaghillary.png

How about addressing the OP junior.
I did, the flag is NOT on the floor it is on the riser in front of the stands, but like a typical Right-winger you dodged any rationalization of why that particular floor is not flat.

ed, you ever watch Sesame Street when you were a kid? You remember that skit they do from time to time, 'One of these things is NOT like the other'? Check out the pictures below...

flaghillary.png

1. The flags piled up on the floor in the 1st picture are not the same as the ones spread across the front of the risers. See the stripes, the pattern of the starts...

2. The 2nd picture clearly shows the American flag OFF of the floor, no longer in a pile, and hung on the wall.

....oh, and now we are supposed to believe that as part of the 'Vast Right Wing Conspiracy' against Hillary journalists, photographers, and the media are conspiring against Hillary by piling up flags on the floor at some alternate location and claiming the photo was taken at Hillary's campaign HQ just to discredit her.

:lmao:

No one needs to discredit her. All they have to do is stand back and watch the meltdown. Between the investigations, the election fraud still on-going in Iowa (her ex-employee now Head of the DNC in Iowa refusing to turn over the raw election data proving Hillary won), and having to rely on (paid off) Super delegates in order to walk away with any delegates because she lost every voter demographic in NH except for the '64+ yo' crowd, no one needs to 'help' Hillary lose - she's got it covered.

I don't know what is more embarrassing for Libs - how their political heroes let them down or the pathetic attempts liberals make to try to cover for them...

Last edited:

ed, you ever watch Sesame Street when you were a kid? You remember that skit they do from time to time, 'One of these things is NOT like the other'? Check out the pictures below...

flaghillary.png

1. The flags piled up on the floor in the 1st picture are not the same as the ones spread across the front of the risers. See the stripes, the pattern of the starts...

2. The 2nd picture clearly shows the American flag OFF of the floor, no longer in a pile, and hung on the wall.
That is bunting on the risers in front of the stands, DUH!
The point of the second photo is to show what is in front of the stands is not the floor in your photo, but the bare riser with the flag about to be hung on the wall earlier in the day as the room was being set up, as the tweet in the OP clearly suggests.

hillaryflag.jpg

No one needs to discredit her. All they have to do is stand back and watch the meltdown.
If that were truth then the Right-wingers would not be selling bullshit like the OP.
Pay attention, the Right lies because they HAVE to, if they didn't have to lie they wouldn't!!!!

Forum List

Back