ESPN comes to the rescue on race

Once again this illustrates that the outcome is always the result of the liberal's stated intent.

What we have here is a clear case of DISCRIMINATION against a minority. Once again the liberals hurt those they supposedly are protecting. Oh wait, they never said they were protecting Asians. Much like FDR didn't.

ESPN pulls announcer Robert Lee from Virginia game

They didn't want to offend anyone by having Robert Lee call the game, so he's out.

Here's the sportcaster they're pulling:

8836340-3x2-340x227.jpg

:spinner:

Just look at his face. This guy probably owned a plantation with dozens of slaves. Good for ESPN.

Seriously, we need to get better Regressives in here.

I think these two are worn out.

As a progressive who understands why you use the term regressive, please know that you will never wear me out. I see right through you. Always have.

Mac is black hole of emotional need.
If Mac has a problem it would be his insistent attempts to placate both sides at times. He isn't a dyed in the wool lemming like the rest of the left wing. He's not pure enough and that makes the left wing angry. With a staunch conservative that is easy for the left wing, hate, hate, hate. But someone like Mac, you need to destroy his impure thoughts. It is just history repeating itself.

[/QUOTE]

Pointing out that you are a drama queen? yup, we all do that.

This isn't a big deal. A big deal is Nazis running over people with cars.[/QUOTE]

Or left wing nut jobs shooting Congreemen

-Geaux

Last edited:

They didn't want to offend anyone by having Robert Lee call the game, so he's out.

8836340-3x2-340x227.jpg

Orwell's 1984 is here.

Yep, newspeak and history down the memory hole

-Geaux
I do wonder what made them go down this road. They weren't forced to.
ESPN covers mainly sports played by negroes. Basketball and football.
ESPN has 100% bought into the myth that their viewers are mainly LIBs or their base is moving in that demographic/political direction.
Keep it up ESPN. In a couple of years when you have lost half your viewers and the sponsors who were trying to sell their products to these missing viewers your business will collapse.

As a progressive who understands why you use the term regressive, please know that you will never wear me out. I see right through you. Always have.

As evidenced by this thread, among many others, you two are constantly trying to bait me. Somehow neither one of you has figured out that it doesn't work.

I thought Regressives were smarter than everyone else.

But the best part is, I somehow manage to constantly bait you two without even trying, without even posting to you.

I really am da Man. I heart me. I really heart me.

:tongue:

As evidenced by this thread, among many others, you two are constantly trying to bait me. Somehow neither one of you has figured out that it doesn't work.

I thought Regressives were smarter than everyone else.

But the best part is, I somehow manage to constantly bait you two without even trying, without even posting to you.

I really am da Man. I heart me. I really heart me.

:tongue:

I don't try to bait you fool. I simply respond to your posts. Your nature makes you see this as baiting.

Can you imagine the conversation:

Reporting Manager: "Hey, uh, Robert, do you have a moment"

Robert Lee: "Yeah sure, what's up?"
*second larger, boss of the boss slowly walks towards Robert and the Reporting Manager as a "witness"*

Reporting Manager: "Well Robert, you've been a nice guy, haven't missed a day of work in 6 years, volunteer for unpaid overtime, work holidays without complaining. I even remember the time you saved those four kids from the hotel fire a couple of years back. *pause* "Well, I know you won employee of the month a record 8 months in a row, and have multiple awards for your dedication and success, but times change Robert and there's no easy way to put this so I'm just gonna say it...you're fired"

Robert Lee: Wha-...WHY!?

*secod larger boss of boss signals to security*

Reporting Manager: "It's your name Robert, you're G-damn racist name! Now pack your stuff and get out of here!"

Robert Lee: :fu:

Sorry for going off the rails, I'm bored.

8836340-3x2-340x227.jpg

Orwell's 1984 is here.

Yep, newspeak and history down the memory hole

-Geaux
I do wonder what made them go down this road. They weren't forced to.

What amazes me, is to listen to the response this morning from ESPN over criticism for this decision. They blame it on the sad world we now live on. No blame for themselves who have helped create this world we now live in.

The story as reported makes ESPN appear to be run by a bunch of idiots.

Will the OP please find a single influential liberal, progressive or "regressive" who thinks this is an appropriate response to the events in Charlottesville? Maybe one USMB liberal?

Thanks.

Your side created this atmosphere pal, don't try to crawl away from it now.

Will the OP please find a single influential liberal, progressive or "regressive" who thinks this is an appropriate response to the events in Charlottesville? Maybe one USMB liberal?

Thanks.

Bull.

I'm still waiting for a single person to voice support for this stupid move by ESPN.

ANYONE?

Any "regressives" have kind words for ESPN here?

Thanks.

Bull.

Weasel.

Forum List

Back