ESPN comes to the rescue on race

ESPN pulls announcer Robert Lee from Virginia game

They didn't want to offend anyone by having Robert Lee call the game, so he's out.

Here's the sportcaster they're pulling:

8836340-3x2-340x227.jpg

:spinner:

Asians are the accepted minority to discriminate against. Despite the prejudice against them (esp from Blacks) they have thrived as a group. Therefore it is OK to hate on them. Same with the Jews!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Or left wing nut jobs shooting Congreemen

Well, when those Congressmen spend their entire careers doing the bidding of the NRA and making it easier for nuts to get guns, I can't get terribly worked up.

As evidenced by this thread, among many others, you two are constantly trying to bait me. Somehow neither one of you has figured out that it doesn't work.

Sure we are... we don the worst thing it's possible to do to you... actually treat you like you are a self-important joke.

Asians are the accepted minority to discriminate against. Despite the prejudice against them (esp from Blacks) they have thrived as a group. Therefore it is OK to hate on them. Same with the Jews!

I'm curious who was hating on Asians, exactly?

So a dumb mid-level programmer made a staffing change for a dumb reason. No one got hurt. No one got fired. No one probably even watched the games in question.

Now we see the Regressive use of the "isolation" technique, wherein they try to isolate a story and pretend that it's just a one-off, and not just the latest in a long, long, LONG list consistent behaviors that are easy to identify.

They keep telling us how smart they are; it would be smarter to just avoid the whole story.

Well for a couple of years we have been trying to convince you that the democrat party has become detached from sanity. Do you need any more convincing?

Sure the democrat party dangles some things that I am sure most people would like, but underneath it all is a party that does crap like in the OP. If I were Lee I would sue for racial discrimination. They could have called him Bob Lee instead of insulting the man. But that isn't how the left wing rolls.
What does this have to do with democrats? A private corporation made the decision, not democrats.

Now we see the Regressive use of the "isolation" technique, wherein they try to isolate a story and pretend that it's just a one-off, and not just the latest in a long, long, LONG list consistent behaviors that are easy to identify.

They keep telling us how smart they are; it would be smarter to just avoid the whole story.
Yeah, it's obviously a vast left wing conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's obviously a vast left wing conspiracy. :rolleyes:
Nope, just in your nature.

They didn't want to offend anyone by having Robert Lee call the game, so he's out.

Here's the sportcaster they're pulling:

yeah, a low-level program director gave the Wingnuts another reason to hate on ESPN!!!!

Much better than addressing the issue.

No, it's a low level program director proving why he'll never be anything but that.

The issue is a pussy at ESPN proving he's a pussy.

Keep in mind that ESPN, as moronic as they are, did this as a result of COMPLAINTS.
So who is the greater idiot?
ESPN or the imbeciles that were complaining?

Both are imbeciles but I'd give the nod to EXPN as the greater idiot. It's one thing to be an idiot and complain about something. It's worse to give credence to what idiots say.

Forum List

Back