Eric Trump Gets A Sharp Looking Hitler Youth Haircut Causing The Left To Become 'Triggered'

He's so photogenic. Especially with endangered species.

donaldtrumpjr.jpg

Those pictures make me ill. What losers the T kids are.

How pathetic have we become as a people that we take "offense" to fucking hairstyles? ~SMH~

I personally don't like the style, I really prefer long hair on men (and women) cause it's enjoyable to play with ~coughs~ but as a more employable alternative I do like a clean military shave (with glasses... rawr!)

donaldtrumpjr.jpg

Those pictures make me ill.
Why? Tens of millions of Americans hunt wild game every year. It's a national pastime.

On a side note, Hitler was a vegan.

No millions of Americans do not go BIG game hunting,
Yes they do.

NO they do not. Big Game Hunting Is Also Big Business for Wealthy Few

donaldtrumpjr.jpg

Why? Tens of millions of Americans hunt wild game every year. It's a national pastime.

Yes they do.

I guarantee you the writer of that NY Times article has never hunted or fished. Look, there are big game deer hunters everywhere in my state who hunt on public wildlife management areas as well as private properties and hunting clubs. It's that way in every state. I am a big game hunter who goes elk hunting up in Wyoming. I deer hunt in Louisiana. It doesn't cost hardly anything for a state big game hunting license. The poorest of the poor can afford to deer hunt in the states they reside in. Exotic hunts in Texas cost a little more but it's still affordable. The guys who own private hunting clubs can make money by monthly membership dues during season but that's common everywhere. The money goes for prepping the land and conservation efforts.

Last edited:

Yes they do.

I guarantee you the writer of that NY Times article has never hunted or fished. Look, there are big game deer hunters everywhere in my state who hunt on wildlife management areas as well as private properties and hunting clubs. It's that way in every state. I am a big game hunter who goes elk hunting up in Wyoming. I deer hunt in Louisiana. It doesn't cost hardly anything for a state big game hunting license. The poorest of the poor can afford to deer hunt in the states they reside in. Exotic hunts in Texas cost a little more but it's still affordable. The guys who own private hunting clubs can make money by monthly membership dues during season but that's common everywhere. The money goes for prepping the land and conservation efforts.

They are not considered big game hunters, I have many deer hunters in my family. The T boys should join the military since they are so brave and such good shots, they'd probably piss their pants.

Yes they do.

I guarantee you the writer of that NY Times article has never hunted or fished. Look, there are big game deer hunters everywhere in my state who hunt on wildlife management areas as well as private properties and hunting clubs. It's that way in every state. I am a big game hunter who goes elk hunting up in Wyoming. I deer hunt in Louisiana. It doesn't cost hardly anything for a state big game hunting license. The poorest of the poor can afford to deer hunt in the states they reside in. Exotic hunts in Texas cost a little more but it's still affordable. The guys who own private hunting clubs can make money by monthly membership dues during season but that's common everywhere. The money goes for prepping the land and conservation efforts.

They are not considered big game hunters, .
Why not?

Why not?

Man you love the Trumps hey. Look up to them as Gods, do you? They are repulsive to me. All of them, perhaps Barron gets a chance to be a good person, but not with his family.

Why not?

Man you love the Trumps hey. Look up to them as Gods, do you? They are repulsive to me. All of them, perhaps Barron gets a chance to be a good person, but not with his family.
Answer my previous post.

Why not?

Answer my previous post.

Deer are not considered BIG game. Where did the T's kids shoot those animals? On Safari in Africa.

Why not?

Answer my previous post.

Deer are not considered BIG game.
Utter bullshit! Yes, deer are considered big game. You have to purchase a 'Big Game' hunting license to shoot one.

Read:
For Louisiana
www.wlf.louisiana.gov/licenses/hunting-licenses

Why not?

Answer my previous post.

Deer are not considered BIG game.
Utter bullshit! Yes, deer are considered big game. You have to purchase a 'Big Game' hunting license to shoot one.

Read:
For Louisiana
www.wlf.louisiana.gov/licenses/hunting-licenses

Those are big game in N. America. Those animals that T's kids shot are not in America. They think they are so cool, well they are not. They are spoiled brats, born with a silver spoon, same as T.

What Eric needs to do is spend his millions in getting some plastic surgery to fix his face. He isn't looker at all. If it weren't for his money he'd be a very lonely man.

That's a nice men's haircut ...short sides long top...many have that haircut

David Beckham former English footballer has one ... many men wear this hair style

Any comparison to Hitler Youth is objectionable(.)

Forum List

Back