Eric Holder "regrets" false letter to Congress, blames white people.

Cheap shot for Holder to even bring race into it.

Holder is covering his ass because his ass needs covering so very badly. Obama's appointees are closely identified to Obama because they are his appointees ... and because he did such a shoddy job in choosing them. Very low to bring race into it. Why does Geithner catch hell from us? Color has zero to do with it. Weak and ignoble to bring it up.

Holder needs to go.

But heck, so does Obama.

Hopefully we'll get that done.

Last edited:
Well, if he pursued policies similar to his Republican predecessors I probably wouldn't be applauding him, but I'm not doing that in this thread anyway. I wouldn't be deliberately making factually incorrect statements about him though, nor would I be resorting to such crude characterizations.
Bullshit....The only reason you're defending that lowlife dickweed is his political affiliation, and anyone with two working brain cells to rub together can see it.

Even John Mitchell didn't stoop to the depths of that scumbucket.

I think we shall have to agree to disagree, especially when you profess to have inside knowledge of my motives. For those without your keen historical sense, it should be noted that John Mitchell was Nixon's Attorney General and a Watergate conspirator convicted of conspiracy, obstruction of justice, and perjury (John N. Mitchell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).
I don't need to know motives when I have the very words of the race baiting dickweed in question on hand and in context.

Holder is a subversive scum of the Earth and the only reason you're defending him is the (D) by his name....Hack.

Last edited:
Bullshit....The only reason you're defending that lowlife dickweed is his political affiliation, and anyone with two working brain cells to rub together can see it.

I think we shall have to agree to disagree, especially when you profess to have inside knowledge of my motives. For those without your keen historical sense, it should be noted that John Mitchell was Nixon's Attorney General and a Watergate conspirator convicted of conspiracy, obstruction of justice, and perjury (John N. Mitchell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).
I don't need to know motives when I have the very words of the race baiting dickweed in question on hand and in context.

Holder is a subversive scum of the Earth and the only reason you're defending him is the (D) by his name....Hack.

I'll defend ladyliberal on the hack charge.

I still think it was low for Holder to bloody up the waters in any way with that. If he has race on the brain, then that sucks. And if he doesn't but if he thinks that's all he has to defend himself in the face of gross misconduct, that sucks.

Whatever reason he resorted to playing that card it was wrong.

But ladyliberal is very far from hack-like.

IMHO.

Oddly, the Examiner fails to cite the interview that it references (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/18/u...ml?_r=1&scp=1&sq=eric holder interview&st=cse), instead relying on secondary sources. Perhaps this is because reading the original interview demonstrates that the Examiner's claims are incorrect:

1. Holder does not say anything about white people in this interview.

2. Holder doesn't say that his critics dislike him because they are prejudiced against African Americans. He mentions that they may associate him more closely with Obama because both are African American.

3. Holder doesn't blame his critics or white people for his letter to Congress or any other action by his Justice Department.

Interestingly, Holder, while acknowledging that some criticism is legitimate, suggests that some internet commentators were “conflating things, conveniently leaving some stuff out, construing things to make it seem not quite what it was”. He could have been speaking of this very article.

I heard the full comments from Holder, in context.

He's a cocksucking little sociopath who deserves to be run out of the District of Criminals on a rail, if not brought up on charges.

If he had an (R) by his name, you'd be shitting your drawers right now and we all know it.

damn computer want allow me to rep you for another 24 hours

Indict the motherfucker.

There's a dead American border guard at the start and end of this trail

abc_wn_von_fremd_101215_wg.jpg

Last edited:
Oddly, the Examiner fails to cite the interview that it references (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/18/u...ml?_r=1&scp=1&sq=eric holder interview&st=cse), instead relying on secondary sources. Perhaps this is because reading the original interview demonstrates that the Examiner's claims are incorrect:

2. Holder doesn't say that his critics dislike him because they are prejudiced against African Americans. He mentions that they may associate him more closely with Obama because both are African American.

3. Holder doesn't blame his critics or white people for his letter to Congress or any other action by his Justice Department.

Interestingly, Holder, while acknowledging that some criticism is legitimate, suggests that some internet commentators were “conflating things, conveniently leaving some stuff out, construing things to make it seem not quite what it was”. He could have been speaking of this very article.

He's a cocksucking little sociopath who deserves to be run out of the District of Criminals on a rail, if not brought up on charges.

If he had an (R) by his name, you'd be shitting your drawers right now and we all know it.

Well, if he pursued policies similar to his Republican predecessors I probably wouldn't be applauding him, but I'm not doing that in this thread anyway. I wouldn't be deliberately making factually incorrect statements about him though, nor would I be resorting to such crude characterizations.
like fast and furious?

Hun....he was being racist and trying not to be obvious about it.

Problem is, he already has a history of racist statements.....so only the gullible cannot see through his veiled accusation.

Uhnm, that was the point. Mitchell was a convicted lowlife.

like fast and furious?

I suppose you mean: is fast and furious somewhat like policies of Holder's Republican predecessors and would I applaud it the answers are yes and no, respectively. Specifically, the operation does seem to be similar to Bush-era operations (ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, and references therein).

In this thread I have not attempted to praise Holder. I have merely corrected what seemed to me to be factual and methodological errors in the article criticizing him.

like fast and furious?

I suppose you mean: is fast and furious somewhat like policies of Holder's Republican predecessors and would I applaud it the answers are yes and no, respectively. Specifically, the operation does seem to be similar to Bush-era operations (ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, and references therein).

In this thread I have not attempted to praise Holder. I have merely corrected what seemed to me to be factual and methodological errors in the article criticizing him.

Your opinion is baseless, your opinion is just that your opinion. He did what he did, and got busted now he's playing the race card to cover up what he did.

Well it looks like obamas chickens have come home to roost

US Attorney General Eric Holder is feeling the heat over Fast & Furious. His department oversaw a vast gunrunning operation that sent thousands of firearms to Mexican drug cartels. Two members of Americans law enforcement have been murdered with these guns. The Mexican government estimates that over two hundred Mexican citizens, including many law enforcement officers, have been murdered with these weapons.

Eric Holder "regrets" false letter to Congress, blames white people. - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com

Yep if Eric Holder is still at the helm of the Justice department--he is going to drag Obama down as we near the 2012 race. In fact, I am surprised he's still there?

Well it looks like obamas chickens have come home to roost

US Attorney General Eric Holder is feeling the heat over Fast & Furious. His department oversaw a vast gunrunning operation that sent thousands of firearms to Mexican drug cartels. Two members of Americans law enforcement have been murdered with these guns. The Mexican government estimates that over two hundred Mexican citizens, including many law enforcement officers, have been murdered with these weapons.

Eric Holder "regrets" false letter to Congress, blames white people. - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com

Yep if Eric Holder is still at the helm of the Justice department--he is going to drag Obama down as we near the 2012 race. In fact, I am surprised he's still there?

I predict holder will be a folder and resign to save obama some election points. But it should not matter the damage is done and obama should resign.

Eric Holder needs to be impeached by the Congress and then charged with criminal negligence, at the very least.

The black panther fiasco, "Fast & Furious", the Gibson Guitar debacle, and the list goes on and on. And the liberals were just crazy when John Ashcroft was the Attorney General? Silence from them when it comes to Holder.

Holder regrets getting caught, not the operation. He may also regret more white people didn't get killed by the guns.

Forum List

Back