This guy has guns all around him, ready to shoot, all fully automatic, yet he "the 1/2 White Messiah" wants everyone to be helpless. Obama lectures US

Racism is a mere (and weak) social construct first coined in the US by a US General to describe the plight of Native Americans in 1902.....It means absolutely nothing.

If you don't like a particular ethnicity (say blacks) then I would say you are anti-black and not a racist as there is only one race....The human race.....You are simply anti-black.

Just because people have been conditioned to accept the catch-all word racist makes them look foolish.

3a27595r_wide-031cc64c78d2e67ee982e61e81811e31bbf0d400-s800-c85.webp

Brigadier General Richard Henry Pratt was the first person the Oxford English Dictionary records using the word "racism," in a speech decrying it.....That said even he missed the meaning by failing to reconize that there is only one race.

It is unlikely you will be able to change the US and indeed the world view to your interpretation.

Locally, I see it or have seen it on both sides, and those that are that way, equally suck. Just sayin...
Yeah I'm not buying the Right is just as bad as the Left when it comes to playing the Race card. Where was Biden last week? At HBCU Howard University giving a speech on how much they should fear "White Supremacy". WTF is that?

It is unlikely you will be able to change the US and indeed the world view to your interpretation.
Prove me wrong.....I started a new thread on it so have at it there.

That's why they conveniently select their henchman based on whatever minority or special interest group they belong to, instead.of on credentials, abilities and accomplishments. So if they get called out on their bullshit all they have to do is retort "Racist!/Sexist!/Bigot!" and it's Game-Over.
I wonder if that's how debate teams win debates these days ?

OH YEAH? YOU'RE A RACIST!!!!

:clap:
:clap::yes_text12::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Forum List

Back