Eric Holder praises Sharpton

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Eric Holder Praises Left-Wing Activist Al Sharpton, Says Facts, Law Will Guide Trayvon Martin Investigation | CNSNews.com

At the opening of NAN’s 14th annual convention in Washington, D.C., the attorney general first thanked MSNBC’s Rev. Sharpton “for your partnership, your friendship, and your tireless efforts to speak out for the voiceless, to stand up for the powerless, and to shine a light on the problems we must solve, and the promises we must fulfill.”

Concerning Trayvon Martin, Holder said, “I know that many of you are greatly -- and rightly -- concerned about the recent shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a young man whose future has been lost to the ages."

If there was any justice in this country, Holder would be out of a job and facing ethics charges.

And while I'm fantasizing that there is justice in this country, Barack Obama would be inpeached, im Geithner and jon Corzine would be in jail, and Nancy pelosi and Harry Reed would be on the unemployment line.

Eric Holder Praises Left-Wing Activist Al Sharpton, Says Facts, Law Will Guide Trayvon Martin Investigation | CNSNews.com

At the opening of NAN’s 14th annual convention in Washington, D.C., the attorney general first thanked MSNBC’s Rev. Sharpton “for your partnership, your friendship, and your tireless efforts to speak out for the voiceless, to stand up for the powerless, and to shine a light on the problems we must solve, and the promises we must fulfill.”

Concerning Trayvon Martin, Holder said, “I know that many of you are greatly -- and rightly -- concerned about the recent shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a young man whose future has been lost to the ages."

The only thing missing is Holder dropping to his knees and sucking Sharpton's little dick.

The only thing missing is Holder dropping to his knees and sucking Sharpton's little dick.

I'm betting he's already done that.

That position is currently being held by Barack Obama, and Jesse Jackass is next in line behind Obama.

This admin loves crooks and tax cheats.. well, their tax cheats.

Excuse me while i go to the bathroom to vomit.

holderracistsob.jpg

Is it suprising? The NBPP Backs the Shit-disturbing Not-So-Sharpton...Holder also chose NOT to prosecute the NBPP for intimidation tactics in front of polling places that was against the law.

~Go figure.

I will avoid calling Sharpton a Reverend because he fails to act like one, however both he and Holder seem to get great pleasure at thumbing their nose at our justice system.

Last edited:
What will Holder do for an encore; praise the Black Panthers?

He did better than praise them, he let them off the hook for voter intimidation. Said pursuing charges would have hurt "his people."

I'm trying to start a quizzillion seeds inside the house. So I have been occupied in a good sense.

Holder is a racist left wing pig on the planet who sadly also grew up under Janet " the lets kill everyone in Texas" Reno.

That douche bag under Clinton was fucking insane. Now enter Holder. See earlier comment.

He's fucking nuts.

What will Holder do for an encore; praise the Black Panthers?

He did better than praise them, he let them off the hook for voter intimidation. Said pursuing charges would have hurt "his people."

Holder is a racist pig. The sooner we dump the "J McCain" asswipes omg we can't call anyone a liar idiots in washington idiots and get on with the business of calling out idiots for what the are, the better off everyone will be.

Boy oh boy I hope that makes sense. :D I'm trying to follow the Titanic stories at the same time.

Forum List

Back