Quick request for the republicans of the board

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
If you could provide me a link or bump a thread where one of the board's republicans talked about all of Romney's conservative achievements in office.

I'm sure there's been plenty and I've just missed them.

Thanks ahead of time.

If you could provide me a link or bump a thread where one of the board's republicans talked about all of Romney's conservative achievements in office.

Thanks ahead of time.

He is not much of a Conservative, he is probably closer to a RINO. After all he won in Massachusetts. His policies there were moderate to slightly left of center.

Which is why I laugh my ass off every time one of you die hard liberals claim he is a theocrat and a right wing extremist.

Well 2 posts in I've been insulted twice, any links or threads? I'd like to have a read of them please.

I can't see the pic on my screen, is it a list of Romney's conservative accomplishments?

Last edited:
Well 2 posts in I've been insulted twice, any links or threads? I'd like to have a read of them please.

Lazy much, he was Governor you are quite capable of goggling his programs his statements and his achievements. But that isn't what this thread is about now is it?

Another insult, all I'm saying is I know with Romney being the republican nominee there's been a lot of talk about his conservative accomplishments.

I know republicans wouldn't elect someone without conservative accomplishments. Republicans hated that Obama was elected without accomphlishments, so I'm sure Romney has a long list and i'd like to join the discussion.

No, it isn't. There is no list of conservative achievements for Romney. As pointed out, he's a neoliberal.

Lazy much, he was Governor you are quite capable of goggling his programs his statements and his achievements. But that isn't what this thread is about now is it?

Another insult, all I'm saying is I know with Romney being the republican nominee there's been a lot of talk about his conservative accomplishments.

I know republicans wouldn't elect someone without conservative accomplishments. Republicans hated that Obama was elected without accomphlishments, so I'm sure Romney has a long list and i'd like to join the discussion.

Obama had no accomplishments at all. Conservative, liberal or otherwise.

Are you going to come to a point soon?

Thanks ahead of time.

Is your Google malfunctioning?

Romney's achievements (MANY!!!) are well documented on the Internets.

Look it up yourself, asswipe.

When you're done circle-jerking that, Google "Obama Achievements" - and then you can have a good laugh.

Obama had no accomplishments at all. Conservative, liberal or otherwise.

Are you going to come to a point soon?

Yeah, my point is this is a politics board with 25 threads per page so I know for a fact there's been lots of discussions from republicans about Romney's conservative accomplishments. I'm simply asking for those who were in those discussions to point me towards them as I'm obviously overlooking them.

Thanks ahead of time.

Is your Google malfunctioning?

Romney's achievements (MANY!!!) are well documented on the Internets.

Look it up yourself, asswipe.

When you're done circle-jerking that, Google "Obama Achievements" - and then you can have a good laugh.

Hmmm I'm unaware of any Obama achievements. All I want to do is join one of the many ongoing discussions from board republicans about all the great conservative things Romney has accomplished.

I think that's fair request.

whew.

Thought this another of those dickish 'Why I loves me some Libertarian principles' thread.

oh wait

Maybe it is!
What's with you and your sardonic obsession with the word "Libertarian?"

That word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Oh and Romney is a liberal republican. Stop getting angry when people point this out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back