Eric Garner’s kid on Sharpton: ‘He’s all about the money’

Shot-in-the-Back.jpg

Ask them what?
You really that naive? He attacked them on false pretenses, he is a race baiter. He should be in jail.

So, what should I ask them?
Ask them if Sharpton ruined their lives on rumors, to put him in the spotlight.

Ruined their lives? I thought the prosecutor or at least the person who cried rape was responsible for that. Now I see that you believe Sharpton would've still picked them at random rape accusation or not.

How would any Lacrosse player know why Sharpton did it? Didnt I already tell you I dont care about rumors and accusations?
Sharpton didn't have to go there to make it go national, on the accusations from a stripper. But abiding on your party line, makes you blind to the truth.

He didnt have too and the story didnt have too go national either. I'm sorry but if the only thing you're mad about is that Sharpton believed a woman who said she was raped there are far worst things to be accused of.

Sorry champ

You really that naive? He attacked them on false pretenses, he is a race baiter. He should be in jail.

Ruined their lives? I thought the prosecutor or at least the person who cried rape was responsible for that. Now I see that you believe Sharpton would've still picked them at random rape accusation or not.

How would any Lacrosse player know why Sharpton did it? Didnt I already tell you I dont care about rumors and accusations?
Sharpton didn't have to go there to make it go national, on the accusations from a stripper. But abiding on your party line, makes you blind to the truth.

He didnt have too and the story didnt have too go national either. I'm sorry but if the only thing you're mad about is that Sharpton believed a woman who said she was raped there are far worst things to be accused of.

Sorry champ
Like I said blind.

Sorry man, I'm trying really hard to be mad at someone who believed a girls story about being raped but I just cant do it.

I'm more mad at the girl for making false accusations but that seems to be off your radar...blind I think is the word for it

Sorry champ
Like I said blind.

He's not blind, and he's not stupid, he's simply a black who can't forget the racial injustice that was fought against by WHITE REPUBLICANS in 1964! He believes the lefts lies, or is a paid black subversive, as Jackson and Sharpton are!

Sorry man, I'm trying really hard to be mad at someone who believed a girls story about being raped but I just cant do it.

I'm more mad at the girl for making false accusations but that seems to be off your radar...blind I think is the word for it
He went there for attention and that's it.

He went there for attention and that's it.

He went there about the rape accusation. The attention follows him around.

But again, I blame the girl who lied and not Sharpton. I know, thats weird and everything

Sorry champ
Like I said blind.

He's not blind, and he's not stupid, he's simply a black who can't forget the racial injustice that was fought against by WHITE REPUBLICANS in 1964! He believes the lefts lies, or is a paid black subversive, as Jackson and Sharpton are!

Great! Whites enslave blacks for hundreds of years and you want a treat because some whites decided "now I'll treat you like a human being"

Oh thank you soooo very much

But it doesnt erase history

Sorry champ
Like I said blind.

Great! Whites enslave blacks for hundreds of years and you want a treat because some whites decided "now I'll treat you like a human being"

Oh thank you soooo very much

But it doesnt erase history

We fought the German to our death in WW II...do we still hate Germans?... You're simply a RACIST, my point is irrefutable! You shall always HATE whites for things done decades ago...until YOU and your like are dead, and probably your great grandchildren are dead you will hate whites, as Arabs hate the Jews... same irrational shit! You won't admit it as you believe it gives you a SUPPOSED moral high ground, BUT logical people know better!

Forum List

Back