Eradicate Multiculturalism - Ban Foreign Language Use

You can't ban foreign language use in the U.S. and as a matter of fact it's a violation of the 1st Amendment if you try. What you can do is stop catering to foreign language users. Personally I'm tired of wading through instructions in Spanish when I buy a new tool or appliance. Sometimes the instruction booklet gets so thick with French and German as well as Spanish that you have to tear it apart. This ain't Canada and there is no law that we accept any other language except English. Remember when the Peanut man tried to force Americans to use the metric system and highway signs were in metric and even cars had metric speedometers? How did that work out?
What concerns me is not understanding what is written in Spanish on labels. For example, I was buying some biodegradable cleaning solution at Home Depot to get the winter crap off a tarp. I didn't buy any because I was worried there'd be some secret Spanish message "hombres buy this shit cause it will kill the gringos."

Okay, now THAT is genuinely funny.

Hope you bought some heavy duty tin foil.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You prove my point quite eloquently thank you. You will never get it because you are simple-minded.
laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Could this be you?
tenor.gif

raw

How utterly delusional are you? The brightest of all speak more than one language. No wonder you find "the gropenfuherer' smart.
The thread is about people NOT SPEAKING English, not how many languages they speak.

The hidden scandal is that it proves how unmotivating our unpaid educational system is. It will stay that way as long as corporations have the option of importing skilled foreigners to fill the gaps their unworkable educational mandate has caused.

The notion that Americans aren't as qualified as the foreigners is about a FAKE as any fake news ever was. The Americans (many of the with 20 years on the jobs) have been forced by the tyrant companies to TRAIN the foreigners (under the threat of losing their severance packages)

EXCLUSIVE-Claim: Carnival Forces U.S. Workers to Train Foreign Replacements Before Christmas - Breitbart

http://www.sciencemag.org/careers/2016/03/displaced-american-stem-workers-spur-senate-hearing

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/...t-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html?_r=0

Southern California Edison IT workers 'beyond furious' over H-1B replacements[/QUOTE]
Constructing the Scaffold Where They Will Hang You

That's similar to the fact that its employees create the wealth of a corporation that allows it to buy technology that will replace them.

How would the government have the authority to do anything you just demanded? That would be a blatant 1st amendment violation.

Nor is there any such mandate that there be only one language in use for the US to be a nation. You've literally made all that shit up. Legally your arguments are nonsense, constitutionally they are void, and linguistically they are imaginary gibberish.

Which is why nothing you demanded will happen.
1. Free speech does not include foreign languages, nor is there any mandate that there be more than one language in use for the US.

2. The DICTIONARY is what tells us what a nation is - and Post # 106 taken from the dictionary (Websters New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.)

3. I wouldn't say that "your arguments are nonsense", becuase you don't even have the beginning of any kind of argument at all. :laugh:

4. The govt has "the authority" to make laws. Hadn't you heard ?
UNplug

As long as we are taken to be a colony of the multiculties' petting zoo, the United Nations, all four of your points are overruled. And if we aren't the property of the Globalists, THAT'S RACIST!

Only enforceable in your cartoon existence of make believe. You are describing fascism. It would seem your (and the people you elect) 'final solution' to illegal immigration is to make America some kind of dystopian isolationist paradise because your are too stupid/lazy to actually think about a cogent solution for two seconds. That's your brilliant 'plan'. Ironic, right? Because that has worked so well historically? See the irony yet? No? For fucks sake, you are just as loony as the lefties.

Unbelievable. Americans on the spectrum of our political environment are talking all manner of ignorant, ill-advised shit lately. More fear talking, I suppose. I don't know if the terrorists won, but they certainly seem to have taken a great deal of our spines.

No one is going to begin prosecuting citizens speaking foreign languages because an entitled little snowflake like yourself are too inconvenienced by the sound of non-native tongues to live. The idea is just plain stupid and incredibly naive. Just, no.
How interesting to see the looney tune "explanations" that liberals come up with to describe our immigration laws that our ancestors provided us with to protect us from all the HARMS of immigration. ANd they think the more technical they speak, the more like they will be believed. Pheeew! (high-pitched whistle) Is there a doctor in the house ?

Yeah the idea of a NATION is "just plain stupid and incredibly naive" U huh. And that why NATIONS never came about, and we're all still living in the medieval tribal days. Yup. Pheeew! You know what ? even back in the tribal days, the tribes were segregated from each other by ....guess what...language.

NATION - a community of people with a distinctive language and culture. Try taking a college GEOGRAPHY course. Then again, in today's liberal MISeducation system, nah, you'd probably get misinformation there too.

don't have to ban all foreign languages we just have to make English the one and only official language of the country and make it a requirement that immigrants be fluent in both spoken and written English at at least High school level before citizenship will be granted

don't have to ban all foreign languages we just have to make English the one and only official language of the country and make it a requirement that immigrants be fluent in both spoken and written English at at least High school level before citizenship will be granted
Why have "immigrants" AT ALL ?

we don't have to but it makes some sense to entice the best and brightest from around the world to this country so we can benefit from their skills

we don't have to but it makes some sense to entice the best and brightest from around the world to this country so we can benefit from their skills

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($123 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

17 Influx of terrorists

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($123 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

17 Influx of terrorists

yes our current immigration system
not one that recruits only the best and brightest

You can't ban foreign languages. That's patently stupid. Petition the people or businesses you have a problem with. If your concerns hold merit & you have enough back up you can effect change. If you don't you got bupkiss but complaints

Only enforceable in your cartoon existence of make believe. You are describing fascism. It would seem your (and the people you elect) 'final solution' to illegal immigration is to make America some kind of dystopian isolationist paradise because your are too stupid/lazy to actually think about a cogent solution for two seconds. That's your brilliant 'plan'. Ironic, right? Because that has worked so well historically? See the irony yet? No? For fucks sake, you are just as loony as the lefties.

Unbelievable. Americans on the spectrum of our political environment are talking all manner of ignorant, ill-advised shit lately. More fear talking, I suppose. I don't know if the terrorists won, but they certainly seem to have taken a great deal of our spines.

No one is going to begin prosecuting citizens speaking foreign languages because an entitled little snowflake like yourself are too inconvenienced by the sound of non-native tongues to live. The idea is just plain stupid and incredibly naive. Just, no.
How interesting to see the looney tune "explanations" that liberals come up with to describe our immigration laws that our ancestors provided us with to protect us from all the HARMS of immigration. ANd they think the more technical they speak, the more like they will be believed. Pheeew! (high-pitched whistle) Is there a doctor in the house ?

I'm not a liberal. Are you impaired in some way?

Yeah the idea of a NATION is "just plain stupid and incredibly naive" U huh. And that why NATIONS never came about, and we're all still living in the medieval tribal days. Yup. Pheeew! You know what ? even back in the tribal days, the tribes were segregated from each other by ....guess what...language.

None of your logical fallacies or personal anecdotes are relevant to reality. This nonsense may kill at Klan rallies or church perhaps, but I'm no expert.

NATION - a community of people with a distinctive language and culture. Try taking a college GEOGRAPHY course. Then again, in today's liberal MISeducation system, nah, you'd probably get misinformation there too.

Again, I've no idea what this bullshit has to do with the enforcement of laws banning speaking foreign languages. Go smoke another bowl, weirdo.

You can't ban foreign languages. That's patently stupid. Petition the people or businesses you have a problem with. If your concerns hold merit & you have enough back up you can effect change. If you don't you got bupkiss but complaints
Upon what do you base the statement >> "You can't ban foreign languages" ?

Again, I've no idea what this bullshit has to do with the enforcement of laws banning speaking foreign languages. Go smoke another bowl, weirdo.
This post is too absurd and simply disconnected from reality to even warrant a response. I speculate that you may be a victim of our liberal MISeducation system, and thus are LOST.

Again >> NATION - a community of people with a distinctive language and culture Maybe you can find a 10 year old kid in the 5th grade, to explain all this to you. :rolleyes:

I'm sitting here trying to visualize the world according to Protect, in which some guy is sitting in his cell in Sing Sing telling some con that he is in for speaking Spanish. I think that this would put an end to gangster movies once and for all....

I'm sitting here trying to visualize the world according to Protect, in which some guy is sitting in his cell in Sing Sing telling some con that he is in for speaking Spanish. I think that this would put an end to gangster movies once and for all....
Since when is Spanish connected with gangster movies ? Huh ??

Generally, somebody wouldn't be arrested for speaking a foreign language. It would just be illegal to print it or broadcast it in the media.

Since when is Spanish connected with gangster movies ? Huh ??

Generally, somebody wouldn't be arrested for speaking a foreign language. It would just be illegal to print it or broadcast it in the media.

Your ideas are patently absurd.
This post is too absurd and simply disconnected from reality to even warrant a response. I speculate that you may be a victim of our liberal MISeducation system, and thus are LOST.

Again >> NATION - a community of people with a distinctive language and culture Maybe you can find a 10 year old kid in the 5th grade, to explain all this to you. :rolleyes:

This entire thread is absurd. All of your ideas are absurd. You wouldn't know reality if it hit you upside the head with a 2x4.

Forum List

Back