Eradicate Multiculturalism - Ban Foreign Language Use

This entire thread is absurd. All of your ideas are absurd. You wouldn't know reality if it hit you upside the head with a 2x4.
Come back when you have some SUBSTANCE. Your adjectives don't carry any weight. NONE.

PS - I'll let the authors of Websters New World College Dictionary, 4th edition, know that you think their definition of a nation is absurd. I'm sure they'll be crushed. :rolleyes:

Hey bigot....
il·le·gal
i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
adjective: illegal
contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law.
"illegal drugs"
synonyms: unlawful, illicit, illegitimate, criminal, felonious; M

Illegal:
The specific criminal offense may be called, depending on the jurisdiction, "driving under the influence" [of alcohol or other drugs] (DUI), "driving under the influence of intoxicants" (DUII), "driving while impaired" (DWI), "operating vehicle under the influence of alcohol or other drugs" (OVI), "operating under the ...

Illegal:
Tax Cheats: The Most Common Ways People Cheat On Their Taxes
Need I go on, illegal means you break the law, ergo a punishment ensues but you don't quite understand the term ....ILLEGAL.
:2up::asshole:
I'm sitting here trying to visualize the world according to Protect, in which some guy is sitting in his cell in Sing Sing telling some con that he is in for speaking Spanish. I think that this would put an end to gangster movies once and for all....
Since when is Spanish connected with gangster movies ? Huh ??

Generally, somebody wouldn't be arrested for speaking a foreign language. It would just be illegal to print it or broadcast it in the media.

I'm sitting here trying to visualize the world according to Protect, in which some guy is sitting in his cell in Sing Sing telling some con that he is in for speaking Spanish. I think that this would put an end to gangster movies once and for all....

Generally, somebody wouldn't be arrested for speaking a foreign language. It would just be illegal to print it or broadcast it in the media.

Your ideas are patently absurd.
Again, I've no idea what this bullshit has to do with the enforcement of laws banning speaking foreign languages. Go smoke another bowl, weirdo.
This post is too absurd and simply disconnected from reality to even warrant a response. I speculate that you may be a victim of our liberal MISeducation system, and thus are LOST.

Again >> NATION - a community of people with a distinctive language and culture Maybe you can find a 10 year old kid in the 5th grade, to explain all this to you. :rolleyes:

This entire thread is absurd. All of your ideas are absurd. You wouldn't know reality if it hit you upside the head with a 2x4.

I'm sure than banning Spanish would only be beginning. Pretty soon after that, he would ban Mahjong. Any Oldies station playing Ritchie Valens "La Bamba" would be taken off the air. Chinese restaurants all over America would have to change the names of all their dishes, and we would go back to eating Freedom Fries. Women would have to stop buying brassiers and instead buy women's upper undergarments!

Your ideas are patently absurd.
Again, I've no idea what this bullshit has to do with the enforcement of laws banning speaking foreign languages. Go smoke another bowl, weirdo.
This post is too absurd and simply disconnected from reality to even warrant a response. I speculate that you may be a victim of our liberal MISeducation system, and thus are LOST.

Again >> NATION - a community of people with a distinctive language and culture Maybe you can find a 10 year old kid in the 5th grade, to explain all this to you. :rolleyes:

I'm sure than banning Spanish would only be beginning. Pretty soon after that, he would ban Mahjong. Any Oldies station playing Ritchie Valens "La Bamba" would be taken off the air. Chinese restaurants all over America would have to change the names of all their dishes, and we would go back to eating Freedom Fries. Women would have to stop buying brassiers and instead buy women's upper undergarments!

Mmmmm... Freedom fries.

Make English the official language of the United States.
Then require all US documents to be published only in English.
All government business will be conducted only in English.
No government money will be spent on translating to foreign languages.
This will be for all levels of government in the United States,
The will give migrants incentive to learn English.

Make English the official language of the United States.
Then require all US documents to be published only in English.
All government business will be conducted only in English.
No government money will be spent on translating to foreign languages.
This will be for all levels of government in the United States,
The will give migrants incentive to learn English.

Not even worthy of a serious response...

Hey bigot....
il·le·gal
i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
adjective: illegal
contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law.
"illegal drugs"
synonyms: unlawful, illicit, illegitimate, criminal, felonious; M

Illegal:
The specific criminal offense may be called, depending on the jurisdiction, "driving under the influence" [of alcohol or other drugs] (DUI), "driving under the influence of intoxicants" (DUII), "driving while impaired" (DWI), "operating vehicle under the influence of alcohol or other drugs" (OVI), "operating under the ...

Illegal:
Tax Cheats: The Most Common Ways People Cheat On Their Taxes
Need I go on, illegal means you break the law, ergo a punishment ensues but you don't quite understand the term ....ILLEGAL.
:2up::asshole:

Hey dummy...

It's ILLEGAL to cross the US border without inspection by US immigration authorities. It is a CRIME. They didn't mention that on MSNBC ? What a surprise!

As a white american born retired male, I could cadre less about how many languages are out there. This is a total non issue. I don't see the world thru red white and blue glasses. Thankfully.

As long as kids of people whose first language is Spanish (or whatever) cannot get college educations without being English fluent, immigrants will continue assimilating.

And that's not to argue against having closed/secure borders.
"Continue" assimilating ? what gave you the idea they were assimilating ?
Ist generation doesn't...2nd generation starts assimulating....3rd generation American.

Just thinking about all the festivals that we would need to do without (Cinco de Mayo, Oktoberfest just to name 2) makes me oppose banning multiculturalism.

She was brought up with the right attitude:

We need to dispose of all the foreign language usage that has been inserted into our society. This includes telephone recordings, voting ballots, TV and radio broadcasting, newspapers, billboards, etc. We need to clearly establish that our national language is American English. The insertion of foreign language (esp. Spanish) has been a dleiberate political act, to encourage illegal immigration into our country, from Mexico and other Latin American countries, to add to the counts of Democrat Party VOTES.

This is harmful to America. Not only does it encourage illegal immigration and increase it, it also deters foreign language speaking people from learning English, and makes us a multicultural society, thereby establishing conflict whereby people cannot communicate with each other.

Language if the foundation of nationality. A NATION is a community of people with a distinctive language and culture (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.) Language is the reason why/how nations came to exist.

In past years, immigrants came to America legally,learned English and assimilated into our American culture. They had no telephone recordings, foreign language TV shows,or any other external assistance. And they did fine. One of the ways we can "make America great again" is to return to those days when immigrants came here legally, without changing America into a "tangle of squabbling nationalities" as ex-President Theodore Roosevelt stated it.

To be truly a NATION, we must have ONE clearly defined national language, or else we will be a mish-mash, not a nation. Either you have a nation, or you don't.

Don't get your hopes up. They'll be perp walking that waste of human skin out of the whitehouse soon enough. ;)

St Patrick's day must be protected. Americans are drinkers. This nation is and always has been deeply divided and it is this growing division that keeps things going.

Sounds like the start of some good ideas. :biggrin:

As a white american born retired male, I could cadre less about how many languages are out there. This is a total non issue. I don't see the world thru red white and blue glasses. Thankfully.
Being a NATION is a "non-issue" ? Back to the 4th grade for you.

Just thinking about all the festivals that we would need to do without (Cinco de Mayo, Oktoberfest just to name 2) makes me oppose banning multiculturalism.

She was brought up with the right attitude:

Cinco de Mayo ? All the more reason to ban foreign language use - and that goes for waving Mexican flags too.​

Forum List

Back