Epitaph for the Obama Presidency in One Picture

j8ibty.jpg

I do not subscribe to any of the short attention span media, so I did not get the OP reference.

But if you are into short attention span crap, here is a reference that almost everyone should get which may sum up the Obama presidency in one photo:
123xi0k.jpg

And more than 50 straight months of jobs.

He's actually very popular and with good reason.

Yeah but he's black....in some people's mind; that's enough to condemn him.

AND THE ONLY reason he was elected was because OF as Obama's OWN MAN Gruber said "Stupidity of American voter"!
Absolutely NOT ONE of the Obama voters knew Obama wanted higher gas prices...UNLESS... idiots as they are THEY WANT HIGHER PRICES!
Absolutely NOT ONE of the Obama voters KNEW Obama wanted 1,400 companies to go bankrupt unless they want that also!

President Obama was, is, and always will be the superior choice to either Senator McCain or Governor Romney. The fact that the reactionary, brain-dead right is still trying to figure out why they have been rejected in 5 of the last 6 popular votes is enough evidence that you guys don't know what the hell happened to you.
Dead Democrat votes work!

an Epitaph is written after you die for your marker ... putting a cartoon on a tombstone ? seriously?

where do these RW idiots come up with their BS ?

I'd say the Obama Presidency is pretty much dead. The corpse(man) will decay for the next two years....

Are you competing for asshole of the month? You sure smell like it. I bet somewhere in that vast cavern between your ears you believe you're clever; my suggesting you're a racist - which you've posted evidence that you are - will result in denial, and the claim that racism only exists in the hearts and mind of Democrats.

A typical response (that is, echo) of a Crazy Right Winger.
I see the butt hurt in this one.

I do not subscribe to any of the short attention span media, so I did not get the OP reference.

But if you are into short attention span crap, here is a reference that almost everyone should get which may sum up the Obama presidency in one photo:
123xi0k.jpg

AND THE ONLY reason he was elected was because OF as Obama's OWN MAN Gruber said "Stupidity of American voter"!
Absolutely NOT ONE of the Obama voters knew Obama wanted higher gas prices...UNLESS... idiots as they are THEY WANT HIGHER PRICES!
Absolutely NOT ONE of the Obama voters KNEW Obama wanted 1,400 companies to go bankrupt unless they want that also!

President Obama was, is, and always will be the superior choice to either Senator McCain or Governor Romney. The fact that the reactionary, brain-dead right is still trying to figure out why they have been rejected in 5 of the last 6 popular votes is enough evidence that you guys don't know what the hell happened to you.

Remember... Obama hired Gruber who called people like you "stupidity of the American voter"!
And see Obama sees YOU that way! He thinks the American voter like you can be fooled!
HE SAID so..He sees you people that voted for him as fools!
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

He saw people like Gruber did needed to be fooled because HE as YOU think was a superior choice!
Remember Obama wanted higher gas prices--- neither McCain nor Romney would be so stupid to say that...
BUT Obama did because HE KNEW he could pull the race card and FOOL idiots like you!
Obama wants to bankrupt businesses, wants destroy jobs..
Obama said: "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket" he said so!
And HE KNEW stupid idiots like you agree with him! YOU want rates to skyrocket and that was what he was counting on!

123xi0k.jpg

Remember... Obama hired Gruber who called people like you "stupidity of the American voter"!
And see Obama sees YOU that way! He thinks the American voter like you can be fooled!
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered

He saw people like Gruber did needed to be fooled because HE as YOU think was a superior choice!
Remember Obama wanted higher gas prices--- neither McCain nor Romney would be so stupid to say that...
BUT Obama did because HE KNEW he could pull the race card and FOOL idiots like you!
Obama said: "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket" he said so!
And HE KNEW stupid idiots like you agree with him! YOU want rates to skyrocket and that was what he was counting on!
Spamulicious....

WTF is this thread in Politics is what I want to know? :dunno: Political Satire maybe but Politics?

Heres OP in all her hack rw hack glory (She rivals Stephanie & PoliticalChic in her predictability)

Wcy3Etw.png

123xi0k.jpg

Dead Democrat votes work!

If such was the case, they wouldn't have lost the sixth now, would they dumbass?

123xi0k.jpg

And you voted for a guy who didn't want the job (according to what someone else says about his desire so, using your tactics, we can assume Mitt didn't want your vote). Scoreboard.

At least my candidate and your president wanted the job.

an Epitaph is written after you die for your marker ... putting a cartoon on a tombstone ? seriously?

where do these RW idiots come up with their BS ?
Lack of good imagination. It's why so few are artists or authors. Their best material is "You know you're a redneck when.......".

Spamulicious....

I guess all of the kiss and tell books about Bush not knowing how to tie his shoes and not being able to walk and chew bubble gum were correct too???

Spamulicious....

I guess all of the kiss and tell books about Bush not knowing how to tie his shoes and not being able to walk and chew bubble gum were correct too???
They never want to mention his phonetically aided teleprompter

Yes it is to people like you who put everything through a racist filter.

You disagree that some people simply don't like him because he's black? You make that assertion seeing the scum of the earth that post here?

No, I do not. You assume that I do. That makes you the racist, not me.

And you make the assumption that I put everything through a racist filter--you did that this morning. What does that make you?

I never brought up his race. You hypocritical moonbat racebaiters did.

I doubt that anyone can beat this cartoon for best Epitaph for the Obama Presidency

View attachment 36363

More bigotry from the far-right.

Great!

It's like watching you dogs eat your own shit.
Are decent folks supposed to celebrate this fat behemoth for interviewing the POS invading our Oval Office? The Presidency belongs to the people: Obama is trashing it and needs to be evicted.

I doubt that anyone can beat this cartoon for best Epitaph for the Obama Presidency

View attachment 36363

More bigotry from the far-right.

Great!

It's like watching you dogs eat your own shit.
Are decent folks supposed to celebrate this fat behemoth for interviewing the POS invading our Oval Office? The Presidency belongs to the people: Obama is trashing it and needs to be evicted.

Obama is to the Presidency what Honey BooBoo is to Television.

Remember, Obama didn't use a teleprompter when he whipped GOP butt at their "retreat".

Forum List

Back