Epitaph for the Obama Presidency in One Picture

Remember, Obama didn't use a teleprompter when he whipped GOP butt at their "retreat".
It is the EASIEST thing in the world to lie.
Obama's entire existence has been based on fooling people that like you are so stupid that Obama can tell you he is fooling you and as proof of Gruber's
statement (remember Gruber was paid by Obama to create Obamacare) that you anyone that voted for him are illustrations of the
"Stupidity of the American Voter"!
Obama told you if you could read his book.. "Dreams from My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

See Obama KNEW he could fool you all the time just by his being courteous, smiling a lot and of course Obama the RACIST that he is
stereotyped all young black man as "angry all the time"!
Talk about stereotyping!

an Epitaph is written after you die for your marker ... putting a cartoon on a tombstone ? seriously?

where do these RW idiots come up with their BS ?

I'd say the Obama Presidency is pretty much dead. The corpse(man) will decay for the next two years....

couldn't happen to the worst fruit loop who's been running us and our country into the ground

I doubt she'll run, given the exploding Bubba Sex Slave scandal, but even if she does, she'll lose.
. Are you sure the press and liberals won't get behind Bill Clinton like they did with Monicagate and try to convince us sex slavery is harmless and has nothing to do with running the country?

What's the matter moony? Didn't your minders let you out of your closet last week?

Sweet Mother of Jesus, what the hell was that?

Obama did one of his post SOTU interviews with an internet "celebrity" who does stunts like bathing in Fruitloops.

Fonzi jumped the Shark. Obama bathed in Fruitloops (metaphorically).

I doubt she'll run, given the exploding Bubba Sex Slave scandal, but even if she does, she'll lose.
. Are you sure the press and liberals won't get behind Bill Clinton like they did with Monicagate and try to convince us sex slavery is harmless and has nothing to do with running the country?

Hillary's poll numbers are dropping. I'm going to hazard a guess that the real contest for Dem Candidate will be between Elizabeth Warren and Jim Webb.

The country is tired of both the Clintons and the Bushes.

Hillary's poll numbers are dropping. I'm going to hazard a guess that the real contest for Dem Candidate will be between Elizabeth Warren and Jim Webb.

Joe Biden is in the running too, as is Bernie Sanders (though to a lesser extent than the others), and Warren has made it clear she doesn't want to run for President. Clinton would win, if the Republican candidate is Romney, but not sure about her vs Rand Paul.

Joe Biden is in the running too, as is Bernie Sanders (though to a lesser extent than the others), and Warren has made it clear she doesn't want to run for President. Clinton would win, if the Republican candidate is Romney, but not sure about her vs Rand Paul.

Biden and Sanders are sideshows. The former is a walking Freudian slip disaster, and Bernie is a so-called independent. The Dem party leaders aren't going to put him in a position of leadership, even though he does caucus with the Dems.

Biden and Sanders are sideshows. The former is a walking Freudian slip disaster, and Bernie is a so-called independent. The Dem party leaders aren't going to put him in a position of leadership, even though he does caucus with the Dems.
As I have said all along, it depends who the Republican candidate is. The election would be as tight as the last one, if voters have to decide between two almost equally unpopular candidates.

If Romney runs, he would be hard pressed to win against Clinton or even Biden. But if Rand Paul runs and pushes the ordinary American message (with no % blunders), he could well win against Clinton and the other Democratic contenders in 2016..

But I think the GOP will make silly choices again, and put in place someone so offensive to Dems and independents like Romney. Can't get the Presidency without at least appeasing a few states that don't really lean heavily either way.

Sect. Clinton's numbers will drop, as the usual character assassins will focus on the negative, and not the experience and intelligence she will bring to the office of the President.

Benghazi! Four died;

Iraq, 2,500 died, and four times + that number are wounded.

The Republican Party has demagogues and charlatans seeking the prize. When a real candidate with actual experience and pragmatic ideas steps forward, let us know.

I do not subscribe to any of the short attention span media, so I did not get the OP reference.

But if you are into short attention span crap, here is a reference that almost everyone should get which may sum up the Obama presidency in one photo:
123xi0k.jpg
You should be more impressed that Obmama has divided the country to the point we now are and getting more divided. Marx,Stalin and Alinsky are probably bubbling over in esctasy from their nests in hell over the success their star pupil.
I would have to say that it is people like you that have tried to divide this nation. But, on 20Jan17, Barack will hand the baton to Hillary, and then you can babble about somebody else.

That National Enquirer article never did grow legs, did it?

You parrot the conservative meme on Biden, he's a good man with lots of experience who may put his foot in his mouth on occasion (we all do).

Would you like some good reading in foot in the mouth genre: Try "The Bush Dyslexicon" or read some of molly Ivins quips ("George H. W. Bush was born with a silver boot in his mouth").

Sen Sanders is a common sense guy, likely why the GOP and right wing are so scared of him. He speaks to the common man, and his ideas aren't that far out of main stream thinking, another reason the GOP and right wing are fearful. The truth will set them free, from power.

Sect. Clinton's numbers will drop, as the usual character assassins will focus on the negative, and not the experience and intelligence she will bring to the office of the President.

Benghazi! Four died;

Iraq, 2,500 died, and four times + that number are wounded.

The Republican Party has demagogues and charlatans seeking the prize. When a real candidate with actual experience and pragmatic ideas steps forward, let us know.

The far left religious dogma comes out!

You parrot the conservative meme on Biden, he's a good man with lots of experience who may put his foot in his mouth on occasion (we all do).

Would you like some good reading in foot in the mouth genre: Try "The Bush Dyslexicon" or read some of molly Ivins quips ("George H. W. Bush was born with a silver boot in his mouth").

Sen Sanders is a common sense guy, likely why the GOP and right wing are so scared of him. He speaks to the common man, and his ideas aren't that far out of main stream thinking, another reason the GOP and right wing are fearful. The truth will set them free, from power.

Even more far left religious dogma as they continue to show they will vote far left no matter what..

I do not subscribe to any of the short attention span media, so I did not get the OP reference.

But if you are into short attention span crap, here is a reference that almost everyone should get which may sum up the Obama presidency in one photo:
123xi0k.jpg
You should be more impressed that Obmama has divided the country to the point we now are and getting more divided. Marx,Stalin and Alinsky are probably bubbling over in esctasy from their nests in hell over the success their star pupil.
I would have to say that it is people like you that have tried to divide this nation. But, on 20Jan17, Barack will hand the baton to Hillary, and then you can babble about somebody else.

You wish. It's just getting started, you sad little sack of stupidity.

Oh, I think it would be fantastic if the Dems nominated Biden. He'd lose in a landslide.

Do it! Do it! Do it!

123xi0k.jpg

You wish. It's just getting started, you sad little sack of stupidity.

rofl

Even more far left religious dogma as they continue to show they will vote far left no matter what..
Question: What is a yellow dog Democrat? :desk:

Forum List

Back