Epitaph for the Obama Presidency in One Picture

I do not subscribe to any of the short attention span media, so I did not get the OP reference.

But if you are into short attention span crap, here is a reference that almost everyone should get which may sum up the Obama presidency in one photo:
123xi0k.jpg

It does a great job of his failure.

Had he had his way, as he previously said, it would be $5-6 or more.
Right!
Obama said: "I'd like higher gas prices, just not so quickly.."
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
and he backs that belief hiring Energy secretary Chu, who said in 2008...
“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”
And so Obama signed fewer federal oil leases and production dropped fro 33.8% on Federal lands
to 23% in 2013.

332-206

Trust me; that really pisses them off.
Yea the same voters belong to Gruber's "Stupidity of American Voters"!
Unbelievable that the idiot Obama voters don't comprehend the total disdain Obama/Gruber et.al. those phony intellectual dwarfs have
for the people that put Obama in office!
I really don't understand Obama supporters. Obama and his people POKE fun of the very people that got them elected!

Poor Healthmyths....you can't really understand much at all can you? he he he

Lets look at Mitt Romney...

According to his oldest son; he didn't even want to be President....

Mitt Romney Didn 8217 t Want to Be President Son Claims - ABC News

Oh so much fun. At least my candidate wanted the job....you got duped into voting for someone who didn't even want the job. If you were not so pathetic you'd be quite funny.

I do not subscribe to any of the short attention span media, so I did not get the OP reference.

But if you are into short attention span crap, here is a reference that almost everyone should get which may sum up the Obama presidency in one photo:
123xi0k.jpg

And more than 50 straight months of jobs.

He's actually very popular and with good reason.

Yeah but he's black....in some people's mind; that's enough to condemn him.

123xi0k.jpg

AND THE ONLY reason he was elected was because OF as Obama's OWN MAN Gruber said "Stupidity of American voter"!
Absolutely NOT ONE of the Obama voters knew Obama wanted higher gas prices...UNLESS... idiots as they are THEY WANT HIGHER PRICES!
Absolutely NOT ONE of the Obama voters KNEW Obama wanted 1,400 companies to go bankrupt unless they want that also!

So the Stupidity of American Voter is so exemplified by people like you that are totally ignorant that Obama WANTED higher GAS prices
and his failure to sign Federal oil leases at the rate of prior presidents for six years shows that!
The share of U.S. oil production on federal lands has fallen to a five-year low, according to CRS,
from 33.8 percent in 2009 to only 23 percent last year.
The share of natural gas production on federal lands has also reached a five-year low of 15.2 percent last year — down from 24.9 percent in 2009.
Last year, the Obama administration sold the lowest amount of oil and gas leases since 1988 and approved the fewest drilling permits since 2002.
Getting a permit approved on federal lands take 194 days on average, according to government data.
Drilling permitting on state lands can take anywhere from a few days to about one month.

Oil and gas on federal lands is in free fall under Obama The Daily Caller
Consider if the Idiot Obama had signed these leases the gas prices would have dropped to what it is now SOONER!

When Obama took office in 2009 gas was $4.00...
In 2007 the USA used 142 billion gallons of gas.
In 2013 The USA used 132 billion gallons at $2.00/gallon.
How much gasoline does the United States consume - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration EIA
If this IDIOT had continued to sign leases at the rate his predecessors the drop in gas at least for ONE year sooner would mean
a ANNUAL savings at least in ONE year of $264,000,000,000 (Billion)! Money that would have been used by lower/middle class that use
the most gas and YOU idiots support this Idiot for NOT getting this savings sooner!

123xi0k.jpg

AND THE ONLY reason he was elected was because OF as Obama's OWN MAN Gruber said "Stupidity of American voter"!
Absolutely NOT ONE of the Obama voters knew Obama wanted higher gas prices...UNLESS... idiots as they are THEY WANT HIGHER PRICES!
Absolutely NOT ONE of the Obama voters KNEW Obama wanted 1,400 companies to go bankrupt unless they want that also!

So the Stupidity of American Voter is so exemplified by people like you that are totally ignorant that Obama WANTED higher GAS prices
and his failure to sign Federal oil leases at the rate of prior presidents for six years shows that!
The share of U.S. oil production on federal lands has fallen to a five-year low, according to CRS,
from 33.8 percent in 2009 to only 23 percent last year.
The share of natural gas production on federal lands has also reached a five-year low of 15.2 percent last year — down from 24.9 percent in 2009.
Last year, the Obama administration sold the lowest amount of oil and gas leases since 1988 and approved the fewest drilling permits since 2002.
Getting a permit approved on federal lands take 194 days on average, according to government data.
Drilling permitting on state lands can take anywhere from a few days to about one month.

Oil and gas on federal lands is in free fall under Obama The Daily Caller
Consider if the Idiot Obama had signed these leases the gas prices would have dropped to what it is now SOONER!

When Obama took office in 2009 gas was $4.00...
In 2007 the USA used 142 billion gallons of gas.
In 2013 The USA used 132 billion gallons at $2.00/gallon.
How much gasoline does the United States consume - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration EIA
If this IDIOT had continued to sign leases at the rate his predecessors the drop in gas at least for ONE year sooner would mean
a ANNUAL savings at least in ONE year of $264,000,000,000 (Billion)! Money that would have been used by lower/middle class that use
the most gas and YOU idiots support this Idiot for NOT getting this savings sooner!

Gas $1.84? Exxon sign highlights gas prices the day Obama took office
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gas-1.84-exxon-sign-highlights-gas-prices-the-day-obama-took-office/article/2509585

123xi0k.jpg

Yes it is to people like you who put everything through a racist filter.

123xi0k.jpg

President Obama was, is, and always will be the superior choice to either Senator McCain or Governor Romney. The fact that the reactionary, brain-dead right is still trying to figure out why they have been rejected in 5 of the last 6 popular votes is enough evidence that you guys don't know what the hell happened to you.

123xi0k.jpg

You disagree that some people simply don't like him because he's black? You make that assertion seeing the scum of the earth that post here?

123xi0k.jpg

You disagree that some people simply don't like him because he's black? You make that assertion seeing the scum of the earth that post here?

No, I do not. You assume that I do. That makes you the racist, not me.

123xi0k.jpg

No, I do not. You assume that I do. That makes you the racist, not me.

And you make the assumption that I put everything through a racist filter--you did that this morning. What does that make you?

Forum List

Back