Epitaph for the Obama Presidency in One Picture

an Epitaph is written after you die for your marker ... putting a cartoon on a tombstone ? seriously?

where do these RW idiots come up with their BS ?

Obama Bin Lyin's whole presidency was a joke, why shouldn't his epitaph reflect that?
It should read, "Barry never met a lie he couldn't tell."

Actually, Barry's Tombstone should read: I ME MINE MY (over and over again until the entire surface is covered. Perhaps the numbers should be how many times he used these words in his official public speeches.

d3eb6e8409f9a5fc70c7d0ac90a8711d418c509f646ae0da3edc5993eec7d968.jpg

I doubt that anyone can beat this cartoon for best Epitaph for the Obama Presidency

View attachment 36363

More bigotry from the far-right.

Great!

It's like watching you dogs eat your own shit.
Are decent folks supposed to celebrate this fat behemoth for interviewing the POS invading our Oval Office? The Presidency belongs to the people: Obama is trashing it and needs to be evicted.
after what your guy left him? He's doing a fine job

jDBGKTL.jpg

I doubt that anyone can beat this cartoon for best Epitaph for the Obama Presidency

View attachment 36363

Great!

Are decent folks supposed to celebrate this fat behemoth for interviewing the POS invading our Oval Office? The Presidency belongs to the people: Obama is trashing it and needs to be evicted.

jDBGKTL.jpg
Just 2 points. 1- New Orleans - The city had 2 weeks notice and wouldn't evacuate. The Mayor and the Governor were the responsible parties. 2 - Mission Accomplished -The crew had just completed a mission to the Gulf and accomplished their mission. Bush never said a damn thing about Mission Accomplished. I could deflaet all the liberal puke bullshit in that picture but lets leave them to their fantasies.

an Epitaph is written after you die for your marker ... putting a cartoon on a tombstone ? seriously?

where do these RW idiots come up with their BS ?

I'd say the Obama Presidency is pretty much dead. The corpse(man) will decay for the next two years....

couldn't happen to the worst fruit loop who's been running us and our country into the ground
ummm.....ok shitstain Stephanie

45HOxf5.jpg

70VrsNZ.jpg

buSvfix.jpg
Forgot about the $18 Trillion didn't you.

View attachment 36363

Great!

jDBGKTL.jpg
Just 2 points. 1- New Orleans - The city had 2 weeks notice and wouldn't evacuate. The Mayor and the Governor were the responsible parties. 2 - Mission Accomplished -The crew had just completed a mission to the Gulf and accomplished their mission. Bush never said a damn thing about Mission Accomplished. I could deflaet all the liberal puke bullshit in that picture but lets leave them to their fantasies.
you could? :doubt: :eusa_liar:

I do not subscribe to any of the short attention span media, so I did not get the OP reference.

But if you are into short attention span crap, here is a reference that almost everyone should get which may sum up the Obama presidency in one photo:
123xi0k.jpg

And more than 50 straight months of jobs.

He's actually very popular and with good reason.
Government jobs. Big fuckin' deal!

Forum List

Back