Episcopal church embracing HERESY flies in the face of GOD OUR FATHER!

Orwell was trying to warn us about today's left wing wackos.
Are there really people who are offended by gender pronouns?
Political correctness is not the heart of a Christian.

Yet Jesus was a liberal, supposedly.
Or maybe you just mistakenly believe conservatives are not charitable. I don't believe that could be farther from the truth.

There are those who believe Jesus who denys his divinity--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--- and those who believe dogma because of a capitol G error in the last line of John 1:1-- all teaching a trinity are calling Jesus a liar.

In the beginning, Jesus "was God". But, you think, Jesus "was a god". You inject the article 'a'. Shithead, you claim Jesus is an angel, so you are claiming angels are gods. Where are angels called gods? Every time you post, the shit just gets deeper.

I give you, Jesus using the phrase "my God" is consistent with your false theology. But, that's Jesus speaking as a man. He was man and God. Son of man and son of God.

Not to the darkness- who are the namecallers on earth? Those who think out of their small head= unintelligent morons. Do you know any one like this?

Are you calling me an unintelligent moron at the same time condemning "namecallers on earth". ROLFLMAO

Your denial of the deity of Christ makes you unchristian. Your misrepresentation of Bible verses and your absurd leap on logic, to declare that Jesus is the angel Michael, makes you a shithead.

There are those who believe Jesus who denys his divinity--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--- and those who believe dogma because of a capitol G error in the last line of John 1:1-- all teaching a trinity are calling Jesus a liar.
You never answered my question. If you don't believe in the Trinity then how can you believe that the spirit of God resides in you?

God was never a trinity--not in the OT nor in the NT. The religion that came out of Rome tried to make God a trinity. God = YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God--the Father--Jesus' God as well--John 20:17, Rev 3:12

In the beginning, Jesus "was God". But, you think, Jesus "was a god". You inject the article 'a'. Shithead, you claim Jesus is an angel, so you are claiming angels are gods. Where are angels called gods? Every time you post, the shit just gets deeper.

I give you, Jesus using the phrase "my God" is consistent with your false theology. But, that's Jesus speaking as a man. He was man and God. Son of man and son of God.

Then you must not know the bible very well.
God called Moses--God__ Yet he was a mortal. Angels are called godlike--Jesus called a god--Why?? Because God does it all(Acts 2:22) through all posted above--It makes them godlike--but NOT the true living God.
Who parted the red sea? Moses or God. Who did all the miracles through Jesus--Jesus or God?( Acts 2:22)

Not to the darkness- who are the namecallers on earth? Those who think out of their small head= unintelligent morons. Do you know any one like this?

Are you calling me an unintelligent moron at the same time condemning "namecallers on earth". ROLFLMAO

Your denial of the deity of Christ makes you unchristian. Your misrepresentation of Bible verses and your absurd leap on logic, to declare that Jesus is the angel Michael, makes you a shithead.

You never answered my question. If you don't believe in the Trinity then how can you believe that the spirit of God resides in you?

God was never a trinity--not in the OT nor in the NT. The religion that came out of Rome tried to make God a trinity. God = YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God--the Father--Jesus' God as well--John 20:17, Rev 3:12

Do you believe the spirit of God resides in you? Yes or no?

God called Moses--God__ Yet he was a mortal. Angels are called godlike--Jesus called a god--Why?? Because God does it all(Acts 2:22) through all posted above--It makes them godlike--but NOT the true living God.
Who parted the red sea? Moses or God. Who did all the miracles through Jesus--Jesus or God?( Acts 2:22)

Dumbshit, you say Jesus is an angel and you know John calls Jesus g/God. So, I asked you where angels are called gods. Moses is not an angel, you fcking dumbshit.

Do you believe the spirit of God resides in you? Yes or no?

If you are referring to the Holy spirit--No-- One can ask for it to be a comforter or get reminders. But it does not stay in one.

Dumbshit, you say Jesus is an angel and you know John calls Jesus g/God. So, I asked you where angels are called gods. Moses is not an angel, you fcking dumbshit.

It would probably help if you could understand English.
I didn't say Moses was an angel. Psalms 8:5 refers to angels as godlike ones.
No John does not--He calls Jesus a god--small g. Translating errors by the religion that came out of Rome put a capitol G God in the last line of John 1:1--never corrected by its branches.

No John does not--He calls Jesus a god--small g. Translating errors by the religion that came out of Rome put a capitol G God in the last line of John 1:1--never corrected by its branches.

How are you so fcking stupid? Why did you bring up Moses?

If you refuse to be mature--Enjoy the rest of your life.

Recap, dumbshit:

1) You said Jesus is an angel and also a god (Jesus is called God, but you add "a" in front of "God").

2) I asked where are angels called gods.

3) You replied that Moses was called a god (and, you called me ignorant).

4) I pointed out that Moses was not an angel (and, there for doesn't show angels are called gods).

5) You argued that you didn't say Moses is an angel .

6) I then called you the dumbest fcking shithead on the planet, or at least thought it.

7) You decided to crawl back under your rock, while pretending that you have the moral high ground and the victory in the argument.

Recap, dumbshit:

1) You said Jesus is an angel and also a god (Jesus is called God, but you add "a" in front of "God").

2) I asked where are angels called gods.

3) You replied that Moses was called a god (and, you called me ignorant).

4) I pointed out that Moses was not an angel (and, there for doesn't show angels are called gods).

5) You argued that you didn't say Moses is an angel .

6) I then called you the dumbest fcking shithead on the planet, or at least thought it.

7) You decided to crawl back under your rock, while pretending that you have the moral high ground and the victory in the argument.

Wow, I see you as a potential brother. You see me as a piece of garbage--Which looks like love to others? Why cant you just stick to topic facts and stop being so immature. If you don't like what I share why talk to me?

Wow, I see you as a potential brother. You see me as a piece of garbage--Which looks like love to others? Why cant you just stick to topic facts and stop being so immature. If you don't like what I share why talk to me?

I use fact. You use bullshit. And, for what reason to you engage in bullshit? To deny the deity of Christ. And, elsewhere, you engage in bullshit to insist that the Antichrist (Jews) is God's people. In fact, John 1 reads "[Jesus] was God". And, in fact, you insert 'a', "a god", where the Greek original has no article.

I use fact. You use bullshit. And, for what reason to you engage in bullshit? To deny the deity of Christ. And, elsewhere, you engage in bullshit to insist that the Antichrist (Jews) is God's people. In fact, John 1 reads "[Jesus] was God". And, in fact, you insert 'a', "a god", where the Greek original has no article.

Jesus denys his diety--John 20:17, Rev 3:12---Jesus will show all of us who the moron is. Its the ones who refuse to believe him over schools of mans dogmas--twisted into absolute confusion-Mark 3:24-26--These teach Jesus is God.

Forum List

Back